Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is selling?  (Read 1283 times)
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 01:26:00 PM

Most of the coins also follow bitcoin whenever bitcoin is going to a height then the other coins also follow it and go to height. But sometimes this happen that when the bitcoin rises then other coins won't effect that much, and it was in his original position. So, it would be better for the traders to judge the coin behavior.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 02:38:23 PM

There is a cogent reason why bitcoin prices move market up and down. I believe the idea of bitcoin is solid and people seeing it workable make lots of people to believe in bitcoin and consider the altcoin as copycat.  However,  altcoin has gone beyond copycat because of how much altcoin have grown  and this also because of ideas that add value to bitcoin idea,  like decentralized finance,  metaverse etc!

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 07:52:50 PM

I don't think we will see this in the near future. Although the crypto market is unpredictable, you still need to have certain predictions.
As long this market is up and running and if you are a trader or investor then speculating and making out prediction would be always a part of our lives
or as long you've been touching this place.Selling part would always be a common action but telling on who are the ones who had been selling?
It would be composed of several entities which you do know on who it is. Its just really been part that we do take out profits and we know that
market works on buy and sell thats why you should be wise on making out these actions for you to benefit out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 08:34:06 AM

Like I get the markets move but is this big wallets, ancient wallets? Who is actually selling? Normie noobs who just got in the market and are spooked by comments?

I dream of the day when alt coins are not tied to the price of bitcoin. Uhg...
I think it is deep holders who have been buying altcoins for a long time. This is, in principle, a normal phenomenon, regarding the pegging of bitcoin to alts, I think it will always be pegged, as long as its market value and capitalization are so high, as well as the bitcoin hype is always at its best.
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 10:49:45 AM

Many traders are still doubting the price of bitcoin in the market, if to sell or keep holding their coins till November when the price of bitcoin will finally hit $80. Now the price of bitcoin just hit $66k, it is better to sell your coins to earn well from the market than regret with your coins soon, if the price decrease to $40k.
I sold my coins few hours ago when the price was $64k. There are still more customers who are still selling their coins in the market because the market is looking good for customers to make a good profits. Many investors will not miss this great opportunity by selling their coins in this season to make suitable income before the price drop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: