Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ FourBite ✅ World’s First Decentralized Daily ROI Platform  (Read 140 times)
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 444
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 04:06:15 PM

THE NEW GENERATION PLATFORM (DeFI)
World’s First Decentralized Daily ROI Platform With Cryptocurrency Model. Fourbite stands firmly in support of financial freedom and the liberty that provides globally for anyone to voluntarily participate in a permissionless and decentralized network.

About us
FourBite Solution Limited is the First DEFI smart contract business module in the world to be registered as a company in UK. We have a dedicated and experience team to provide You the best out of best solutions in Crypto Industry.
For more info -
Check here
Check here
Check here

FAQ
✅ Why FourBite is a better option than trading?
You can never get liquidated or get your positions expired, your participation in the marketing is recorded forever.
Your potential results in FourBite are unlimited, and they depend only on your own efforts and marketing activity.
Your assets are always under your control — there are no intermediaries, FourBite never stores or manages your funds. FourBite is not a middleman — it is a smart-contract. All your results are automatically in your own wallet that you control.
You can start small and grow exponentially, the entry is affordable and cheap as two movie tickets.

✅ Is FourBite safe?
FourBite(FourBite Solution Limited) is officially registered in UK, having incorporated company number- 13606733. FourBite website is just an interface for a convenient use of the smart-contract. All your data is recorded in the blockchain and completely secure. You can also interact with the smart contract directly, without a website interface. But in order to avoid phishing websites, we always recommend double checking the website address spelling — fourbite.com

✅ What is the procedure to invest in Fourbite ?
Browse the website fourbite.com and connect your wallet through meta mask/ trust wallet, then put the amount you want to invest in Fourbite. Minimum amount to invest is 100 BUSD , maximum no Limit.

✅ Do I need special knowledge or equipment to interact with the platform?
All you need to interact with the platform is a smartphone or a computer. No special knowledge or equipment is required.

✅ Can I join FourBite if I know only one language?
Absolutely! The FourBite community is international, and chances are we have members from your country. But if you know English, then your opportunities for success are even better.

✅ How to Maximize my Earning ?
We have a fabulous Referral bonus system. You just need to share your referral link to your friends ,family members and advise them to join FourBite. You will get 15% of total investment value from your direct referrals. In 2nd level 8% , 3Rd level 3% and 4Th level you will get 2%. All you need to do is to promote your links to maximum users, you can share your referral link in facebook,Instagram,linkedin and all social media platforms.

✅ Why FourBite is best among all the DEFI projects?
FourBite is the First DEFI smart contract business module in the world to be registered as a limited company in UK. We have a dedicated and experience team to provide the best solutions in Crypto Industry.

✅ What are the upcoming Events that are being planned ?
There are so many exciting events which are being scheduled to be conducted in near future.
1. FourBite IEO in Q4-2021
2. FourBite VISA card in Q4-2021
3. FourBite Mainnet in Q4-2021
4. FourBite DEX in Q1-2022
5. FourBite coin Exchange listings in Q1-2022
6. FourBite NFT Market place

And there are so many events to come, stay tuned for more info.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴CONTACT US 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 11:12:06 AM

what's the FourBite token address?
MMOStars

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:18:44 PM

Are pyramid schemes even allowed here?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:27:37 PM

Are pyramid schemes even allowed here?

This is what I was thinking when I saw their plans how to earn money? The higher the plan (needs high initial capital investment) that you will avail, the higher is your ROI. But what kind of business are they venturing with to generate income? Because if they will only get those money from the users who will join, then, this is clearly a MLM scheme, which we call a ponzi scheme as well. I hope people will do their study here before being tempted with those high ROI percentages. Once they slowed down in attracting newcomers, I don't think they can supplement the promised ROI of your investments.
Edgar2545

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 11:21:47 AM

THE FOURBITE IS NEW GENERATION PLATFORM FOR INVESTING MONEY. I AM INVESTING AND GET PROFIT DAILY SO DONT WAIT INVEST AND GET PROFIT.
qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 444

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 05:50:30 PM

what's the FourBite token address?

https://bscscan.com/address/0xF00D89F5eD95333CC45d21F9CE6E99a5a3566b24

karlosD54

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 02:39:02 PM

The FourBite is very very good for investing money Cool and grow your life.
So WHY? You Late Just Investing Your Money and get profit daily Cheesy.

I am already investing in long time. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: