Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying other cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin?  (Read 5699 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:28:57 PM

to increase profit opportunities, it is indeed better to divide your assets into several parts in altcoins as well.
Yep, diversifying is a proper way to improve the chance to gain bigger profits. Altcoins can increase more significantly than Bitcoin, sometimes it is just in a short time. Many people have gained millions of dollars from altcoins just for several months. But altcoins also have a bigger risk, the price can drop more severely than Bitcoin. Even some altcoins can be dead coins that have no value anymore. It can happen if we choose altcoins carelessly, no research/analysis.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 01:18:22 AM

I think it's worth buying because there are many quality altcoins projects with warm community support. Investing in altcoins is also a way to increase your wealth quickly. Of course, you should only invest a part of the asset and have a suitable strategy because altcoins have a very large fluctuation range along with potential risks inside the source code.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:12:23 AM

Just like me you also missed your chance to bag some cheap Ethereum, buying other coins isn't a bad idea if you ask me though, cause I the crypto space it's always good to diversify your portfolio, it's good to have other coins but just remember to make sure bitcoin has the highest share, cause bitcoin sets the trend for other coins, altcoin won't pump if bitcoin doesn't make any move upward, also buy reputable coins not shitcoins.

In my case I choose to invest in altcoins because the price of bitcoin for me is too costly and I admit that I can't afford to have my 1 bitcoin but so far investing in altcoins was also worth it. I'd still wanted and yeah my ultimate dream is to have even a 1 BTC in my wallet but it seems that it would take for a long time before I can get it. There are also many altcoins today that doing great in the market but of course all we have to do is to make our own research and see what altcoins have a great future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: