Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran also wants to legalize crypto  (Read 894 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:30:38 AM

El Salvador's actions have had a big impact on some countries really. And Iran seems to be one of them also. It was actually not very willing about cryptocurrencies. But it looks like the government has changed their mind about cryptos.
It's just getting started.

As soon as most countries have already seen the potential of bitcoin and can be either their legal tender or great asset, almost other countries are going to follow too.

There's just a need for a rich country that will step on the game will have that announcement that will shock the world and most countries on how positive they are towards bitcoin.
We are moving to the next level of adoption and it was expected for many countries to adopt and make it legalize. From El Salvador, Iran, and many would come someday.
But I would like to hear the announcement coming from Big countries about legalization as they are more influential than those 3rd world countries. If they are going to finally legalize crypto, the more it encourages others to follow.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:43:50 AM

El Salvador's actions have had a big impact on some countries really. And Iran seems to be one of them also. It was actually not very willing about cryptocurrencies. But it looks like the government has changed their mind about cryptos.
It's just getting started.

As soon as most countries have already seen the potential of bitcoin and can be either their legal tender or great asset, almost other countries are going to follow too.

There's just a need for a rich country that will step on the game will have that announcement that will shock the world and most countries on how positive they are towards bitcoin.
We are moving to the next level of adoption and it was expected for many countries to adopt and make it legalize. From El Salvador, Iran, and many would come someday.
But I would like to hear the announcement coming from Big countries about legalization as they are more influential than those 3rd world countries. If they are going to finally legalize crypto, the more it encourages others to follow.
^ It could be, other countries now probably sighting to BTC on how they will be legalized it. The most developed country like the US has been already legalized BTC a long time ago and I think it is time now for most third world countries to follow the step of those big countries who already accepted BTC. Especially those who are in most Islamic countries, they are still thinking that BTC is a big threat to their economy and there will probably money laundering on it. Nevertheless, this is a good sign that those countries that banned BTC will awaken and realized that they are far behind from other countries. For now, it is a big thumps up to El Salvador and in Iran, and we hope those contiguous countries will do the same.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:59:24 AM

Just after El Salvador has made Bitcoin as legal tender in the country and making Bitcoin as reserve assest some other countries are also planning the same.As per the latest reports the next nation to join the list is Iran.They are planning to introduce legal framework for cryptos although the Bitcoin mining activities are suspended there just for four months due to electricity blackout.

Iranian President "Hassan Rouhani" has asked his government to start working on a framework to regulate cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.He has warned residents also against unprofessional or scam projects and to stay away from them as he addressed the economic board meeting.

How will Bitcoin help them?Here are some of the facts:

The US has imposed CAATSA (Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act) on the country, preventing American companies from doing business with sanctioned entities. However, the economic sanctions place Iran in a spot since companies allied to the west are bound to avoid it, creating a ripple effect that severely affects Iran's international trade.
The country also stands primarily disconnected from the global banking system as trade via the American dollar is restricted. It's widely known that the dollar is the de facto international currency and exerts maximum purchasing power. With such extreme conditions, Iran has open-heartedly welcomed the cryptocurrency revolution.

With nearly 4.5% hasrate of Bitcoin mining Iran is one of the best place for miners along with cheap electricity and how amazing it is if government also allows usage of Bitcoin and other cryptos giving them legal status.They are solving their economic Conditions as well with Bitcoin which is main motive of most of the countries.

Source : Iran to legalize crypto like Bitcoin

So it's a another boost for btc becoming mainstream and adopted by government around the globe.

I'm glad to hear this. There are already several countries that legalize bitcoin as a legal currency. This is a great impact for the long future of bitcoin. If only in my country it was also implemented. But I think it will take time because not many people are good at playing technology, especially old people who may still not be able to accept the existence of bitcoin. Because they only know physical money. Hopefully in the future bitcoin can be accepted in many countries as a legal world currency.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 12:12:03 PM

I'm glad to hear this. There are already several countries that legalize bitcoin as a legal currency. This is a great impact for the long future of bitcoin. If only in my country it was also implemented. But I think it will take time because not many people are good at playing technology, especially old people who may still not be able to accept the existence of bitcoin. Because they only know physical money. Hopefully in the future bitcoin can be accepted in many countries as a legal world currency.

Not all country will adopt bitcoin as a legal currency, Specially the western countries. Since if that happens USD $ will lose its value and bitcoin will become the trade currency of the world so US will not let it happen.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 12:37:12 PM

El Salvador succeeded in being the first country to accept Bitcoin as legal tender. And many countries are following it right now (like Latin American countries). And now, Iran is also preparing to join them. It is really good to see for the benefit of Bitcoin adoption.

I agree. It's really nice to see mass adoption slowly happening to bitcoin. After all the bad things that has happened, this is such a breath of fresh air. I can say that El Salvador's move in accepting and making bitcoin as a legal tender in their country really made an impact that pushed other countries to follow what they have started.

Hoping to read and hear more news like this. I know sooner or later, bitcoin will be widely acceptable and used around the world. I'm waiting for it to happen. By then, many people will benefit bitcoin's functionality such as being an alternative currency in transactions and being a store of value.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:48:57 PM

El Salvador succeeded in being the first country to accept Bitcoin as legal tender. And many countries are following it right now (like Latin American countries). And now, Iran is also preparing to join them. It is really good to see for the benefit of Bitcoin adoption.

I agree. It's really nice to see mass adoption slowly happening to bitcoin. After all the bad things that has happened, this is such a breath of fresh air. I can say that El Salvador's move in accepting and making bitcoin as a legal tender in their country really made an impact that pushed other countries to follow what they have started.

Hoping to read and hear more news like this. I know sooner or later, bitcoin will be widely acceptable and used around the world. I'm waiting for it to happen. By then, many people will benefit bitcoin's functionality such as being an alternative currency in transactions and being a store of value.

Really it was a great surprise to see those countries make the first step. That is exactly what I think will happen. The arrogant Western nations believe they can bully crypto holders by making unfavorable rules and laws, but the smaller nations go for that chance and say hey we are crypto friendly, how about you get a residency over here and manage your crypto over one of our countries. We'll see that even more in the near future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:11:22 PM

As is our knowledge, bitcoin can help solve any economic situation due to the valid fact that it offers by breaking down barriers.
The country of Iran is interested in bitcoin to seek monetary solutions due to the sanctions it has. I don't know what will happen to bitcoin now that more countries want to join. I only wish that all these inclusions are for the benefit of the citizens of these nations.

Abolfazl Rouhani, Deputy Chief of Iran’s High Council of Cyberspace, recently said that “Cryptos could help the country bypass sanctions in a limited number of cases” while emphasizing that the central bank should come up with a clear approach to this effect.

https://news.bitcoin.com/persian-gulf-island-to-become-crypto-exchange-hub-iran-minister-proposes/

Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:22:45 PM

As is our knowledge, bitcoin can help solve any economic situation due to the valid fact that it offers by breaking down barriers.
The country of Iran is interested in bitcoin to seek monetary solutions due to the sanctions it has. I don't know what will happen to bitcoin now that more countries want to join. I only wish that all these inclusions are for the benefit of the citizens of these nations.

Abolfazl Rouhani, Deputy Chief of Iran’s High Council of Cyberspace, recently said that “Cryptos could help the country bypass sanctions in a limited number of cases” while emphasizing that the central bank should come up with a clear approach to this effect.

https://news.bitcoin.com/persian-gulf-island-to-become-crypto-exchange-hub-iran-minister-proposes/

If there are more countries to legalize this system, like what you have said it's breaking down the barrier

Iran may have more transactions to process using this chain, it will helps the people which they are capable to

manage deals using the online transactions, but always depend from how the government will utilize this system..

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 02:54:59 PM

it seems like countries with less corrupt banking systems are adopting bitcoin a lot faster than the developed countries that have such corrupt banking systems that keep slowing down bitcoin adoption in their countries. the sanctions are the catalyst to speed up that adoption.
I agree with your opinion, if the Iranian country does not have a corrupt system, I believe the Iranian country will definitely be very developed, with them legalizing bitcoin, I believe their economy will be much better, but if the country is full of corruption, how much they have bitcoin , their country will definitely not progress, and develop, the people are still poor...
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 07:25:45 AM

How do they project the counter benefits of the economical market in the country? Does it provide good or bad effects? It might hurt non-crypto currency economy I guess?

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 11:51:12 AM

if iran wants to legalize bitcoin in my opinion this is good news, but what is the main reason iran wants to legalize bitcoin,?? If Iran wants to legalize bitcoin, I think other developed countries will definitely criticize Iran, as happened to El Salvador, because the challenges that will be faced are very heavy, because too many countries hate bitcoin.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 07:11:34 PM

if iran wants to legalize bitcoin in my opinion this is good news, but what is the main reason iran wants to legalize bitcoin,?? If Iran wants to legalize bitcoin, I think other developed countries will definitely criticize Iran, as happened to El Salvador, because the challenges that will be faced are very heavy, because too many countries hate bitcoin.
The official goal of Iran is unknown but they are also making things more exciting with bitcoin, they are showing that their activity also related to bitcoin, I don't know what effect this desire will have but the game is getting interesting and needs us to look more psychologically. Challenge the value of bitcoin to a new level or we are becoming a lamb of another form of chaos, Elon Musk's effect has also stemmed from such scenarios and don't rule out the possibility that this is the second scenario and only the main actor is changed

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
June 20, 2021, 08:53:12 PM

Iran is a country that has long been under sanctions limiting its development, and primarily financial sanctions. Such a step will not only help Iran become a new cryptocurrency hub, but also help bypass a number of restrictions, possibly relieve the financial sector in the country. It is not easy to calculate the consequences far away in the modern world, but one thing is clear - if you are criticized in the West, then you are taking the right steps to strengthen your sovereignty.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 01:55:55 AM

If this really happen it will give a huge impact on bitcoin's reputation as well as its value and i hope the market correction will end verry soon if IRAN really wants to legalize crypto.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 03:39:43 PM

Yeah, this is really a good news. As far as I know bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are banned in most of the middle east and arabic speaking nations. In fact I also from middle east and a close nation to Iran. But here it is not legal. Hope our country will also follow the same steps of Iran.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:41:10 PM

And I also heard that Paraguay might be the next global Bitcoin hub as the lawmaker will be presenting a Bitcoin legislation

Check the source here: https://news.bitcoin.com/paraguayan-lawmaker-bitcoin-legislation-paraguay-global-crypto-hub/

This news coming from Iran is great, but until the China crackdown of Bitcoin mining stops, the new bull run is far from happening!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:57:00 PM

The official goal of Iran is unknown but they are also making things more exciting with bitcoin, they are showing that their activity also related to bitcoin, I don't know what effect this desire will have but the game is getting interesting and needs us to look more psychologically. Challenge the value of bitcoin to a new level or we are becoming a lamb of another form of chaos, Elon Musk's effect has also stemmed from such scenarios and don't rule out the possibility that this is the second scenario and only the main actor is changed
The offical goal by Iran and other similar countries should be that they need to overcome the trade and other restrictions imposed upon them by the US and other countries and they can only overcome these by allowing Bitcoin transaction being used for global trade and they could overcome some of these restrictions .
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 10:06:01 PM

This is where the competition begins, as some nations with large economy decides to be backward with there crypto bans and all, some nations has decided to risk it and go ahead to legalize crypto for as a legal tender in there nation. This is what a nation that puts it's citizens first should look like, they actually focus on what would liberate there individual citizen in place of generating funds that would be pocketed by some greedy politician for some undefined purpose or stolen all in the name of running a project that still won't be completed.

This is a goodness for bitcoiners and I wonder how those that actually take the FUD being spread around, of recent China, serious! Its absurd and shouldn't be that way. So much for having a large economy i guess, large economy,  large influence and so the FUD grows. It's just time and bitcoin would overcome all.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 10:39:46 PM

One of their main goals is to avoid a hierarchical scandal between government and citizens because Iran is allegedly already using cryptocurrencies to circumvent US sanctions. The US put some sanctions on Iran that excluded them from the banking system in relation to certain economic activities. Obviously, there is only one financial system that is neutral, open, borderless, permissionless, etc. In other words, Bitcoin allows everyone to use it for every purpose without asking any questions or censoring any transactions. The problem for governments is that while they want such a system for themselves, they don't want it for their citizens. If it's true that Iran uses crypto to circumvent sanctions, it'd be a great example how unfair the world is when it comes to privileges governments exploit and have over their citizens. That time then obviously is over. It would be ridiculous however if Iran prohibits its citizens from using Bitcoin while using it themselves. They'd be quite embarrassed if someone leaked that data.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:08:23 PM

Really it was a great surprise to see those countries make the first step. That is exactly what I think will happen. The arrogant Western nations believe they can bully crypto holders by making unfavorable rules and laws, but the smaller nations go for that chance and say hey we are crypto friendly, how about you get a residency over here and manage your crypto over one of our countries. We'll see that even more in the near future.

Agreed. Bitcoin has been a great economic equalizer since the beginning and now we are starting to see that play out at the level of nation-states.

Yes it is a very interesting situation we are going to face here because out of a sudden Bitcoin turns into an asset that the nation states feel obliged to compete for, although driven by different intentions of course.

Give it another five or so years and we will see the real deal enfolding in terms of international political economy. Bitcoin is truly global, Bitcoin is truly political, and Bitcoin is truly neutral no matter what size the entity or what net worth the person is.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████