Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying old coins: Is it worth it?  (Read 2056 times)
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:07:21 AM

buy coins that have good progress in the future, not because they have been around for a long time and will survive, of course the project can be replaced if it doesn't follow current developments.
It's better to buy coins that keep up with current market developments, like defi and nft you said.
Old coins will not necessarily have good development, and will not necessarily last. of course when we want to invest must choose coins that have potential later. it is very risky to choose old coins, especially after pumping and dumping, as if they are difficult to bounce back at their peak price

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 03:29:34 AM

buy coins that have good progress in the future, not because they have been around for a long time and will survive, of course the project can be replaced if it doesn't follow current developments.
It's better to buy coins that keep up with current market developments, like defi and nft you said.
Old coins will not necessarily have good development, and will not necessarily last. of course when we want to invest must choose coins that have potential later. it is very risky to choose old coins, especially after pumping and dumping, as if they are difficult to bounce back at their peak price

With old projects that aren't developing further to compete with the new ones, they are bound to die. There are old coins however that are worth like the Lisk, WAVES, MCO and Livepeer. There are lots of them that are nearly forgotten but the old holders are still holding them. I have lost a lot of WAVES actually but still managed to buy back some of them even the Stratis which is now rebranded to STRAX. If the project still has development and updates, I think it's still worth it.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 04:37:17 AM

With all of the hype surrounding "De-Fi" and NFTs, it looks like old coins like Peercoin, Primecoin, and Quark have been left in the dust. This is sad, considering that the aforementioned coins have a proven track record of stability and reliability. New coins are usually less secure than old ones. Despite the low interest/demand for old coins, they're still actively traded on the market.

I'm wondering whenever it's worth buying and holding old coins for the long term. Primecoin is one of its kind with a PoW algorithm that contributes towards the discovery of prime numbers. It's a pity other crypto projects haven't copied its model. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

It depends on the coins, some of the coins are still in the top 10 and the number one coin is still the original coin and the oldest coin in the industry Bitcoin, and Dogecoin is also an old coin and it made a huge wave and become the trend because of Elon Musk so we must not ignore these old coins they are still worth investing because of their huge community.

indeed the community is one of the reasons the old coins are still in demand. In contrast to new coins that don't even have loyal fans, fans and investors of old coins appear solid and loyal. that's why until now the old coins still have trading volume and remain in the market. So I think it's still worth investing in.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:12:18 AM

Check social media about twitter, telegram did you see new update from old coin? I see many old coin inactive for new update or new partner and how development of their coin, without any active on telegram or twitter better never buy old coin, but if potential coin like ethereum, ltc and bnb is worth to buy.
most old coin news is only on bitcoin, ETH, XRP, ADA and others. however, currently dominating popular coins are old coins. however, it also requires research to have it at the right time. worth or not, it all depends on your needs.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 07:16:49 AM

Apart from these coins, there are many other good old coins that are not moving but I am optimistic they will also move some time. I would say it's not bad for those who are holding it. Actually, the Devs needs to do some marketing to make it popular again and list it on some Tier-1 exchanges to attract new investors as we all know Peercoin, Primecoin & Quark are good coins. Now it depends on the devs how they will try to grow the supportive community of these coins.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:29:47 PM

This market is like a competition. Those who are strong will stay and those who are weak will go away.
In this case, those coins who aren't popular right now for some reasons will be the ones that will go away and those strong ones will stay.

Although I believe that there are some old coins who has a better technology compare to the new ones that are coming up right now, its the community of the coin that matters at least for me. Its sad but we must accept that there will be coins that will rise and there will coins that will fall. Now to answer the question, buying old coins is worth until now but as an investor I'll prefer those old coins that are still in the top 100 right now rather than those at the bottom ones.

It's all a matter of staying ahead of the game in order to stand the test of time. There may be many good-old coins out there on the market, but not all of them will last a lifetime. Only those that are able to maintain development and innovation will survive. New coins will always be on the top as they bring new and exciting features to the whole crypto/Blockchain space. Investors are usually into crypto to make a lot of money, so they'd choose new projects that would leave their pockets full of money. I wouldn't worry about this as long as old coins are alive and actively traded on the market. The risks of loss with an old coin are quite high, because of wild fluctuations in market price. New coins are usually much more stable than old coins, bringing confidence to traders and investors alike.

I'd stick with old coins with a proven track record of development and innovation. Peercoin, and DASH are old coins that are still relevant in the crypto/Blockchain space. Demand may be low for these coins, but their blockchain networks are alive and healthy. Buying and "hodling" some old coins might leave you with endless profits in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 06:25:16 PM

Lol. it seems to be a coin that people are unlucky to hold. if indeed it makes bad luck you should throw it away or burn it. Maybe Grin
But I think a little if it really makes bad luck it seems that it also saves a lot of unlucky coins.
Yes, basically it would be a waste to only think about unlucky coins that can't bring us personal benefits, so such coins are very worth throwing away, because thinking about them will also waste precious time.

We are taught not to always be traumatized by what you have been through. maybe some people will be afraid of what they have tried. It's best not to think so much about useless junk coins because you're holding them.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:44:32 PM

On the contrary, you need to invest in cryptocurrencies which are trading on the cryptocurrency market already long time, of course, you need to choose the best of all the most popular cryptocurrencies that have been actively and steadily developing already long time, and therefore investing in cryptocurrencies which already proven their capabilities should always be in the first place for investment, since top cryptocurrencies always brings profit, the main thing is to know when is the best time to invest in them.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 08:42:13 PM

These are old coins but always promising coin and top ranking in coinmarketcap. I think he talking about such old coins which are low volume coins and not listed in the major exchanges. Prime coin have no value as far as trading and others activities so i think such old coins investment never safe for the long term.
Yes, what you say is very true, because it is very risky to invest in old coins whose volume is still very low until now, because it indicates that the coin does not have many fans or its function is not useful at all, so people have no intention of buying it.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 11:49:46 PM

These are old coins but always promising coin and top ranking in coinmarketcap. I think he talking about such old coins which are low volume coins and not listed in the major exchanges. Prime coin have no value as far as trading and others activities so i think such old coins investment never safe for the long term.
Yes, what you say is very true, because it is very risky to invest in old coins whose volume is still very low until now, because it indicates that the coin does not have many fans or its function is not useful at all, so people have no intention of buying it.
Some old coins always gold mate. Ethereum, Binance coin, Ethereum classic and Bitcoin never be old / worthless. But all mentioned cryptocurrencies should be long term investment.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GoodLuckToken

Activity: 65
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 03:19:48 AM

One thing I like about older coins is they tend to be more established. If they've been around for a while they likely have some publicity, money and reputation. That being said, when going for older coins I prefer blockchain coins over some of the types you listed. Tron and Stellar are two coins that have been around for a while and although they haven't shot up to $20 or $30, they've been stable and have gone up in value. Those are 2 coins I consider to be old and still like because they've been around for a while and have proven themselves to be fairly stable coins. If they could do something big on their blockchains then I feel those two old coins could still have a ways to go profit-wise..
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:24:35 AM

It is definitely still worth to buy some old coins but only those coins/tokens that is part of the top 100 rank cryptos in the market is I think still profitable and can give you a good amount of gain such as NEO, EOS, DASH, XEM and etc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:53:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is evolving, coins come and go even the new coins that you are seeing now, have a possibility to cease, there are old coins worth investing, Bitcoin and Dogecoin is the trending coin this year and they are old coins, so we can safely say that it's still worth investing in old coins, your portfolio should consist of old and new coins, there are old coins that also evolve to keep up the present need of the community.
I'm sorry I don't agree with what you suggest, it's true for bitcoin I'm very ready to invest there because with bitcoin fundamentals and the prospects of this coin I really like and don't hesitate to invest here. but for doge I'm not sure, because if you see this doge has no utility other than that they only go up because of the pump from billionaires, it's too high risk if you invest in doge with a very long time duration especially if you expect the pump to take advantage

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:55:22 AM

So far old, oldest and decent coins I definitely choose bitcoin the world's first coin, actually all old altcoins are still decent depending on how long you wait and choose the right coin.
like dogecoin so called meme coin or useless coin and what we saw yesterday happen which is very surprising with dogecoin, and i think the old holders under 2017 must have enjoyed dogecoin profits many times over.
because we do not know the future of the coins we have because such a surprise can happen suddenly, and most importantly be patient.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 10:39:18 AM

With all of the hype surrounding "De-Fi" and NFTs, it looks like old coins like Peercoin, Primecoin, and Quark have been left in the dust. This is sad, considering that the aforementioned coins have a proven track record of stability and reliability. New coins are usually less secure than old ones. Despite the low interest/demand for old coins, they're still actively traded on the market.

I'm wondering whenever it's worth buying and holding old coins for the long term. Primecoin is one of its kind with a PoW algorithm that contributes towards the discovery of prime numbers. It's a pity other crypto projects haven't copied its model. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smiley

I personally think there are some of the old coins that still deserve our interest. However, a very large part of them are simply left without any development. As for the Primecoin you mentioned, I don't think they have a chance to make any progress anymore. But we should not neglect some other old coins.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 05:29:44 PM

Satoshi will be back soon and will raise several "old coins" from the dead  Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 05:54:52 PM

Well I can possibly say some old coins are worth buying, there are old coins which really had good potentials and has really survived lots of bad times most of this new coins can give a very high profit and also a high lose as well, most of this new coins don't have strong potentials there are just been boosted by hype and bull run season, when the bearish season comes most of them will die off.
  So I would suggest if you need quick profit go for new coins but if you want to stay very long and earn in future choose wisely from both old and new.

Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:05:29 PM

As many new crypto have come in this market so people have forgotten old coins. Old coins have still great worth. If you want to invest in old coins then I suggest you to invest in LiteCoin, Polkadot and many more old coins. Which have still great potential and are strong project.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
devil2man

Activity: 759
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:13:31 PM

almost all of the old coins either have lost all their value or have been delisted from the exchanges if you really want to invest in an old altcoin you have to focus on those that resist over time such as litecoin, doge, wave and observe the volumes on the exchanges so yes scalping it can be do with any currency even if i prefer the new ones because they have more volume thanks to the greater interest of users
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 07:20:02 PM

As many new crypto have come in this market so people have forgotten old coins. Old coins have still great worth. If you want to invest in old coins then I suggest you to invest in LiteCoin, Polkadot and many more old coins. Which have still great potential and are strong project.
New coins are more popular than old coins but the potential of these newly coins are quite low compared to those reliable and secured projects before. Investing in those old coins might put you at a high risk but if those old coins will have all the chances to pump again, then why not. There are a lot of instances wherein old coins are even more profitable than today's newly introduced coins.

I think buying and holding those old coins is still a profitable move because they still have those strong fundamentals where most of these new coins don't even have. And as long as there is enough budget to buy and are ready to lose them anytime, then taking that risk is definitely worth along.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀