Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite NFT chain and why?  (Read 95 times)
LeastComicStanding (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:03:49 AM

I started on Eth and have some NFT's, but it seems clunky and weird to go through a third party site (like opensea) to be able to see them (there is no built in function in MetaMask or TrustWallet to see your items, that I know of).

I am really getting into WAX NFT's and love all the items and gamifications that are happening with that chain, even though it has some undesirable setup/maintenance to it (CPU, NET, RAM issues).

Curious if there are other chains I should be checking out that are similar or even better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamankit

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:37:39 AM

My favourite one is Enjin because Enjin has grown into an ecosystem of integrated digital products, for trading and monetising games. Developers can use the Enjin Coin to tokenise in-game items on the Ethereum blockchain. In March 2021, Enjin Coin had the highest market cap of all NFTs. Give it a try I'm sure you will like it.
LeastComicStanding (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 08:17:09 PM

My favourite one is Enjin because Enjin has grown into an ecosystem of integrated digital products, for trading and monetising games. Developers can use the Enjin Coin to tokenise in-game items on the Ethereum blockchain. In March 2021, Enjin Coin had the highest market cap of all NFTs. Give it a try I'm sure you will like it.

Other than hearing the name thrown around rarely, I have only come across Enjin in one place - the game Lost Relics. I didn't care for the game all that much but went to give it another try and it said it required Enjin wallet to function all of a sudden. I didn't like that Enjin was mobile only since the game is for PC only, and that there was no real integration (purely separate entities operating through separate programs - felt a lot like an Eth game requiring MetaMask to function, but worse because MM is usable on PC and is already incorporated into Brave browser).

Since I never installed the mobile wallet, I don't know how usable it is or even could be since I use my PC for most all of my crypto-dealings.

I'll have to do some searching and see why it has the highest market cap; if that's true, it's an interesting fact.

Thanks for responding!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 06:08:30 AM

I have to say interestingly enough it is not the chain that I look at, it is the project. I know normally we pick like "oh do you like eth or bsc or others" type of stuff and that is understandable but the reality is that I prefer to pick the project itself instead of picking the chain since the project is the thing that makes a chain great. For example before Cake was a thing BSC wasn't this big, Cake is not the first thing in all of BSC, there were prior ones that started but they became the biggest and they turned BSC into something everyone loves as well.

Long story short it is definitely something regarding the project to make it a good thing and which chain they are on doesn't matter. Obviously if it is a chain with very low volume and nearly nobody around then it will be hard to be good but why would a good project end up using the worst chain anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:07:21 AM

I started on Eth and have some NFT's, but it seems clunky and weird to go through a third party site (like opensea) to be able to see them (there is no built in function in MetaMask or TrustWallet to see your items, that I know of).

I am really getting into WAX NFT's and love all the items and gamifications that are happening with that chain, even though it has some undesirable setup/maintenance to it (CPU, NET, RAM issues).

Curious if there are other chains I should be checking out that are similar or even better.
The BSC network can also be used for NFT and the market is also quite large, you can check it at https://www.binance.com/en/nft or https://treasureland.market/

By the way what about WAX ? Do they have their own market? i try to do nft free claim on WAX network but it always fails. Does the claim require a fee?
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:41:16 AM

It's not really entirely about the chain ☺️ there are many standalone NFT projects too but presently many are running on BSC network, I'm a fan of axi infinity and other gaming NFT projects, I figure out that they can't ever go to vain because the more people are playing the game to earn tokens the more their will be demand for the NFT

CaptainDeFi

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:12:25 PM

For me, the Deedy Digital project! Because there you can:

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: