Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live trading techniqueue to cash in profits  (Read 70 times)
RILWAN (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:56:35 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2021, 07:10:53 PM by RILWAN

I have been a passive trader and I trade mostly in Bitcoin and some other altcoin and have over the years learn that if you can affect your live trades with some techniques, you may gain in between your trades while they are being executed in the order chart.

This works like the stop loose timer, but on a more advanced and inclusive level.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BIN-BIN

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 06:46:48 PM

I know and have used the stops lose limits in trading but have never come across this technique; you are trying to explain it in your post. For the sake of clarity, can you elaborate more on your point? Thanks.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 08:06:23 AM

I have been a passive trader and I trade mostly in Bitcoin and some other altcoin and have over the years learn that if you can affect your live trades with some techniques, you may gain in between your trades while they are being executed in the order chart.

This works like the stop loose timer, but on a more advanced and inclusive level.

I'm not quite sure if I do understand what do you mean by gaining in between your trades while your trade is in the order chat. Do you mind giving us more information or example? I'm curious about your strategy and wanted to know more details about it.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2021, 12:51:14 PM

I'm not quite sure if I do understand what do you mean by gaining in between your trades while your trade is in the order chat. Do you mind giving us more information or example? I'm curious about your strategy and wanted to know more details about it.

I think that he wants to profit instead of stopping losses, for example, if a certain currency pair falls, he buys another pair that has fallen sharply, for example, BTC/USDT pair is down by 5%, but BTC/ETH pair is more low, thus achieving profits instead of placing a stop loss order.

If I understood correctly, you will have to work hard to make profits because it is a good way to turn a loss into a gain, but you may end up with double losses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 03:32:51 PM

I think that he wants to profit instead of stopping losses, for example, if a certain currency pair falls, he buys another pair that has fallen sharply, for example, BTC/USDT pair is down by 5%, but BTC/ETH pair is more low, thus achieving profits instead of placing a stop loss order.

If I understood correctly, you will have to work hard to make profits because it is a good way to turn a loss into a gain, but you may end up with double losses.
everyone has their own technique, but for me it seems difficult to trade in that way. you are right, where can we get a double loss. I personally focus more on trading on one pair, where if there is a decline and the stop loss, then I will stop and look for a new area to buy it back according to a predetermined analysis. there is one of my friends who trades in that style, with a correlation between pairs, and he can survive until now

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 04:08:05 PM

Sorry i'm not a professional trader but i think it's quite skeptical on that way, wherein yeah we all have a different techniques and perhaps its up to us which way we're confident to trade. For me i opened 4 charts a day so that i can choose a perfect coin to trade and i can choose which coin i can make good return after all. So far it's still a good strategy for me just to don't miss the trend and of course opportunity to gain quick profits..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: