Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:20:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Covid-19 affect On Bitcoins  (Read 513 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:54:56 PM

Others may disagree, but from what I have seen so far, the Bitcoin market has behaved in synch with the other markets in mainstream economy (stock markets, bullion, real estate.etc). When the markets crashed in March-April last year, the Bitcoin prices also collapsed (although it recovered to previous levels, around the same time the recovery occurred for the mainstream markets). So it will be wrong to say that COVID didn't had any impact on the Bitcoin prices. If the stock markets were impacted by the pandemic, then cryptocurrency market was also affected. 
It can't deny that it was affecting the market but not in a negative way. In fact, as we can see the demand for Bitcoin keeps increasing which means that despite the crisis challenge that this pandemic brought us but people still have the courage to invest. This Covid -19 encouraging people to make use of the internet to make money and that is how they were seeing Bitcoin as an opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:05:30 PM

On the eve of Corona, most of the people in the world are living a very miserable life, many people are focusing more on indirect income. Bitcoin is the most important means of passive income. I think the importance and use of Bitcoin has increased a lot more than before because of the  Corona epidemic.
You're right, because the Corona epidemic is causing most people to lose their jobs and spend their days in lockdown. As a result, people are becoming more and more attached to online passive income and the popularity and acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:31:38 PM

Does Covid-19 affect Bitcoins?

I think Bitcoins will be still stable and nothing effects in Covid-19 .and the thing we thought about Bitcoins that it is an Volatile and unpredictable are still continues.

What happen to Bitcoin if this pandemic did not solve?

I think Bitcoin will be spread along the way and the population of Bitcoins will be long and infinite an the value maybe down and decrease due that maybe Bitcoins can notice that more people use it in time of pandemic. But we're hoping that the value of Bitcoins are consistently.

Does every people in the world participate bitcoin during pandemic?

Not all people participate in bitcoin during pandemic but if we compare before and after pandemic I assure that during pandemic time Bitcoins is one of the source of income to some people in the world and I think 50% people will participate in bitcoin inorder to live and earn money even if pandemic.Not at all people using Bitcoins because they think it's hard and maybe they think also is harmful to them due that rear in there place.

With my knowledge, it was not affected till now.Because in the pandemic situation, the price of bitcoin had reached the all time high value.Nearly 70 percentage of world population are youngsters and 90 percentage of them had their investment in bitcoin or in any other crypto currency. This is reason for the huge pump in bitcoin price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 10:34:52 PM

Talking about a pattern for Bitcoin isn't making a lot of sense. I know you could show a graph now and tell me that in certain time intervals Bitcoin moves the same way again and again, but applying a pattern or trying to find a pattern for an unregulated area which has enormous potential impact on the global economy is just not reasonable.
Nobody knows what the regulatory environment will look like in 12 months from now, whether the banking lobby can achieve something that is bad for cryptocurrencies overall. We just don't know until our ideas and hopes become fact.
you have to be able to distinguish between the global economy and what is happening in crypto, these are two different things and I think it would not make sense to relate the crypto market, specifically to bitcoin, to the declining global economy.
I talked about in the previous thread discussing the impact on crypto after the pandemic and if it relates directly to the global economy I don't think it will be in sync because the global economy is not directly connected to crypto, especially bitcoin.

With all due respect, are you serious? Bitcoin is absolutely tied to the global economy, like a 100% tied to the global economy. The global economy and its current state is the reason why Bitcoin came into existence, but as we have seen during the pandemic Bitcoin moves exactly the same way the rest of the global market also moves. When everything crashes, Bitcoin crashes as well. Check the charts mate. Some here are talking about a hedge, but what do you need a hedge for if you can't pay your rent or your food? What does Bitcoin even help you when a virus is going around the whole globe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: