Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You Like To See Ultracoin On BTC-e ?  (Voting closed: June 02, 2014, 03:04:33 PM)
YES - 152 (81.3%)
NO - 35 (18.7%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultracoin @ BTC-e  (Read 5035 times)
Becel (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:04:33 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 04:39:25 PM by Becel

Ultracoin is a scrypt jane pow/pos coin,and extremely fast. In the video below you can see how 100 utc was sent from the Netherlands to the Usa to Australia, fully confirming between each step in just 2 minutes and 31 seconds.

Transaction Speed Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y898MEfaKtM

Official Publications

Twitter: https://twitter.com/official_utc

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ultracoinnet?fref=ts

Blockexplorer: http://bitgo.pw:3731/chain/Ultracoin

Hashrate & difficulty: http://bitgo.pw/utc/

Coinsupply: http://supply.ultracoin.net/

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=413978.0  &   http://www.reddit.com/r/official_utc/

IRC: #ultracoin

BTC-e is one of the most active and important crypto exchanges out there! If You are an Ultracoin supporter please help us to go to BTC-e.
If You are not a supporter... well a coin has always two sides  Cool
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:21:35 PM

no because its a premine coin,   BTC-e will be known as a scam site if it lists premines
bumface

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

no because its a premine coin,   BTC-e will be known as a scam site if it lists premines

This coin had 54 BTC in development costs, A premine is not bad per definition.Every cent is accounted for in UTC.The portion of my IPO gains are invested,the profit of these investments will be recirculated into UTC.

xwebnetwork

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:30:53 PM

Voted. Yes.

@WhatsTheGox

There is a difference between pre-mining to dump and pre-mining with a purpose. UTC's premine was announced and the funds gathered were reserved for development and the future growth of the coin. It can be related to an investment period where company's sell off a certain percent to obtain additional capital for future endeavors. In the end, it is meant to benefit the shareholders, and in this case, the coin holders.

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:34:34 PM

no because its a premine coin,   BTC-e will be known as a scam site if it lists premines

This coin had 54 BTC in development costs, A premine is not bad per definition.Every cent is accounted for in UTC.

Doesnt matter, the books arent open, nobody truely knows who got the premine & how much.    If BTC-e adds premined coins it will be accused of scamming.

There are many other coins that arent premined.
sw3200211

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:36:48 PM

Voted. Yes.
utclover

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:38:16 PM

feathercoin premined too.
i dont see a problem.
utc is a great coin. would love to see it on btc-e
bumface

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

This coin had 54 BTC in development costs, A premine is not bad per definition.Every cent is accounted for in UTC.

Doesnt matter, the books arent open, nobody truely knows who got the premine & how much.    If BTC-e adds premined coins it will be accused of scamming.

you are wrong,Ultracoin premine distribution is a public ledger Smiley

-1.600.000 UTC were available to purchase by any potential stakeholder (Please view stakeholders proposition below.) in an open bidding system with a minimum bid of 0.00005BTC              

-100.000 UTC go to partner 1:Ziggy (dev)                                                                                                                      

-100.000 UTC go to partner 2:bumface (founder)                                                                                                                

-100.000 UTC go to our professional external consultant. (as well as 5 btc)                        

-100.000 UTC go to rewards for jobs done by any capable developer, for example: making an android wallet, or making a working  
mining pool with real-time API data link to our main website. (also btc rewards)

Grinny

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

voted yes, because it is highly important for all small miners that a huge exchange like btc-e features an asic-resistant coin that can be still mined with GPUs.
apart from that: utc has freaking fast transfer times.

Crypto-Trade: Invest. Trade. Be free.
BTC: 16seZufhkvG92kmwjBmeknASaDEJQChmNz | LTC: LSXJFDjujJkAVgE3AmTyoU5W9yA2vzijbq
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:43:42 PM

Doesnt matter, the books arent open, nobody truely knows who got the premine & how much.    If BTC-e adds premined coins it will be accused of scamming.

you are wrong,Ultracoin premine distribution is a public ledger Smiley

-1.600.000 UTC were available to purchase by any potential stakeholder (Please view stakeholders proposition below.) in an open bidding system with a minimum bid of 0.00005BTC              

-100.000 UTC go to partner 1:Ziggy (dev)                                                                                                                      

-100.000 UTC go to partner 2:bumface (founder)                                                                                                                

-100.000 UTC go to our professional external consultant. (as well as 5 btc)                        

-100.000 UTC go to rewards for jobs done by any capable developer, for example: making an android wallet, or making a working  
mining pool with real-time API data link to our main website. (also btc rewards)

That is the opposite of an open book & exactly the problem lol.

& feathercoin was not premined, it was instant mined.... but whatever.

Just add legit coins please BTC-e.
bumface

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

instamined is premined, its the same thing.You dont instamine after launch, you do it before launch,so its premined.

Instamined is just a superblock

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:49:51 PM

Fine whatever... FTC is dead when BTC-e remove it anyway.

Plenty of coins to choose from, BTC-e can pick non premine/instamine
bumface

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:51:24 PM

dont confuse Ultracoin with premine scams please,

As i said before, premine is not bad per definition.I spent 54 btc on making this coin. Why should i loose 30.000 dollar? what is fair about that?

i kept 0.1% of the total coins myself,this is not greedy.And i have not sold ,i bought 3,7 btc more at 0.0005

This is my wallet, check for yourself  Cheesy

http://bitgo.pw:3731/address/UWsQ5bAnTXN179tadFZB31jrFSqFHc6z2k

I am aware of all the shady coins and project, but Ultracoin is intended as a counterpart for this, so please Give UTC a chance Smiley

Ayle56

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:52:39 PM

voted yes, because it is highly important for all small miners that a huge exchange like btc-e features an asic-resistant coin that can be still mined with GPUs.
apart from that: utc has freaking fast transfer times.

The  fast transfer times convinced me to invest.
flobdeth

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:56:12 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 04:07:50 PM by flobdeth

So was BTC.......... go learn facts

FTC also has much bigger volume per 24 hours than most coins........go figure

Damn trolls without a clue. facts, not fiction

FTC 71Vkbk3UwbfGP3NDRbAWJwWDNRfaKKSfgE
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:58:51 PM

It's a shame people are focusing on premining, instamining, etc. Every coin requires an investment up front. Regardless of what is said with coins, developers do get paid somehow. What is much more important is what is behind a coin, and what makes it a good, long-term investment. So what is behind Ultracoin?

1. Solid fundamentals - speed, ASIC-resistance, etc.
2. Professionals working on and supporting development
3. A strong community working behind the scenes to extend UTC's reach

Contrast this with coins that resort to gimmicks to get attention - pumps and dumps, "air-drops", charity donations (nothing wrong with that, unless the only goal is to get press), multipools to push up the price.

Ultracoin is positioned as a strong competitor to bitcoin and litecoin. Its transaction speed leaves those coins in the dust. THIS is a critical factor in driving cryptocurrency adoption. And this will be what drives people to UTC.

BTC-e is an exemplary exchange, and adding UTC would be a smart, strategic move on their part.
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:59:50 PM

I spent 54 btc on making this coin.

Why did you spend that much?

What does UTC do different to all the other clones?

I'm not trolling, it's a serious question that I'd like to understand.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

dont confuse Ultracoin with premine scams please,

As i said before, premine is not bad per definition.I spent 54 btc on making this coin. Why should i loose 30.000 dollar? what is fair about that?

Its the same as any other premine with slightly different variables....come on lol

The market is saturated with coins, BTC-e is probably your last hope, good luck you will need it.

bumface

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:03:09 PM

I spent 54 btc on making this coin.

Why did you spend that much?

What does UTC do different to all the other clones?

I'm not trolling, it's a serious question that I'd like to understand.

This coin has a wonderfull community, who pulls together at crucial times,life the mintpal and cryptsy voting.

I did spend 21 btc on a person who promised alot more then what was actually deliverd,like official pools.that is very regrettable....

The rest went to ziggy and another partner

@BitCoinNutJob You have no reason to be so pessimistic, if you know how amazing and positive the UTC community is, you would be very surprised....Also the phrase last hope suggest some kind of problem, while the reality is daily new updates and developements

sicore

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:06:10 PM

good ideal.

utc is good coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: