Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MORE EVIDENCE from REPORT_GENERATED] AGAINST DUCKDICE.io [REFERENCE FOR FLAG]  (Read 280 times)
jamyr (OP)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 10:22:53 AM

Your previous flag on their account is expired, why you do not create a new flag and ask for support? (As you say in the subject of this thread "REFERENCE FOR FLAG")

That was something I tried, but there is 180 days before I can create a new flag using this account. But then I realized I can create a flag from my alt.

Ask for support?

I believed that is like argumentum ad populum,

Hmmmm since you ask, support my flag then.(piso456) Tongue

did they unban you because of this thread or is there some other reason for it?

No. I created this thread after I was unbanned.
Quote from: me
A week or so ago they unbanned me and I was able to generate and download this report in relation to my account statistics which they denied me before,.

whether you are now paid in full?

No.
They can't even send me a proper response. A response based on evidence. And a reference name or something, so I wouldn't have to point to who. Which by default(Stan).

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: