Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING: Fox 26 Reporter Releases tape of ‘Corruption,’ ‘Censorship.’  (Read 160 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 12:28:09 AM

BREAKING: Fox 26 Reporter Releases tape of ‘Corruption,’ ‘Censorship.’ Fox Corp Boss told Hecker “cease & desist” posting on Hydroxychloroquine & ‘Poor African-Americans’ don’t care about Bitcoin. “Viewers being Deceived”

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/breaking-fox-26-reporter-releases-tape-of-corruption-censorship-fox-corp/

They just had to mention Bitcoin censorship so I had to post it. Yall should look at some of the other exposés done by Project Veritas. Its quite shocking what Zuckerberg said about the vaccines and what CNN thinks of their viewers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 05:42:48 PM

Wow. 22 views at the time I posted this reply. But I am the first to comment. Interesting stuff. Does this mean that most of the folks in this forum are trolls, who just want this thread to die on the vine?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2021, 11:55:18 PM

Wow. 22 views at the time I posted this reply. But I am the first to comment. Interesting stuff. Does this mean that most of the folks in this forum are trolls, who just want this thread to die on the vine?

Cool

No, admittedly I'm the biggest troll on here my friend. I guess people don't like the truth or what I have to say because I'm not as kindly as you are BADecker. I was like them at one time in my life in my mindset towards liberalism so my new skill is getting under their skin.

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 01:26:38 AM

No media is ever going to report something that isn't biased. When the network has to report the other side of the story they are always going to be offered with something for the word not to get out. And whenever the hands that feed them are part of it like their advertisers, expect something else to be reported. This is going on not just in US.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 01:31:05 AM

^^^ All that you are saying is that the ranting sirazimuth does about something that anybody says in the forum, doesn't really mean anything.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2021, 09:50:08 AM

No media is ever going to report something that isn't biased. When the network has to report the other side of the story they are always going to be offered with something for the word not to get out. And whenever the hands that feed them are part of it like their advertisers, expect something else to be reported. This is going on not just in US.

I could not agree more any media is beholden to their advertisers and financiers. And you are right this is not just in the US. So really it is best to observe multiple media sources from around the world if possible to try and get a meager piece of the real story. Real journalism these days is a person with a camera exposing what these people say and really think or just flat out catching them on tape in the act of their corruption and lawlessness.

^^^ All that you are saying is that the ranting sirazimuth does about something that anybody says in the forum, doesn't really mean anything.

Cool

Well in another thread post I think I trolled them too hard because no one is responding in the post about climate change and environmental impact or maybe I made them think for once. Perhaps sirazimuth  should work for CNN and sell their crypto for the Stamps. Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5341456.msg57248896#msg57248896

AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 11:30:45 PM

Yes!
Fox is a big, corrupt shit house.

It is so fraudulent, it will tell every shit to make more people watch it. It is only about money for Fox News.

I hope, Fox News gets arrested, profits seized and all seized profits donated to every US citizen.

Fox News leaders should go to prison because such idiots are criminals. Free Ross and send Fucker Carlson instead to prison.  Cheesy

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 12:47:54 AM

Yes!

It is so fraudulent, it will tell every shit to make more people watch it. It is only about money for Fox News.

I hope, Fox News gets arrested, profits seized and all seized profits donated to every US citizen.

Fox News leaders should go to prison because such idiots are criminals. Free Ross and send Fucker Carlson instead to prison.  Cheesy

Other big media outlets are far more corrupt with the lies they talk about Covid and the vaxx.

Cool

cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2021, 11:49:54 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2021, 12:30:26 PM by cmg777

Yes!

Fox News leaders should go to prison because such idiots are criminals. Free Ross and send Fucker Carlson instead to prison.  Cheesy

I'm with you on Ross. What about Assange? I think he should be free as well. Are you kidding me Tucker Carlson is the best thing on Fox News. The rest besides maybe Hannity and Ingraham may as well be CNN as they can flip flop. You should see the expose on CNN that Project Veritas did on them.  

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency + Now that he's out and COVID hype has died down lets hype humans are bad for environment again m'kay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4

I do agree most major networks, Fox News included are on the take and will do anything for their sponsors or those funding them or the keys to power... That's why independent media sources like Project Veritas are so important in getting out the truth.

AliErkic

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 01:20:21 AM

Yes!

Fox News leaders should go to prison because such idiots are criminals. Free Ross and send Fucker Carlson instead to prison.  Cheesy

I'm with you on Ross. What about Assange? I think he should be free as well.
Yes, Assange should be free, he's a great jounalist doing a good job. Snowden should be free as well.
Trump had a chance to pardon Assange and Snowden but Trump did not issue a pardon for Snowden and Assange! Trump is biggest fraudster, he's only caring for his cronies and his own profits. He is a con man and a liar and his money, houses and jets should be seized and all seized profits donated to every US citizen.

Are you kidding me Tucker Carlson is the best thing on Fox News.
No, I'm not kidding. Fucker Carlson is a liar and ass licker prasing Trump. He has no personal value and is only in for his cronies like Trump. Cronies like cronies and personal enrichment, it is really criminal!

The rest besides maybe Hannity and Ingraham may as well be CNN as they can flip flop. You should see the expose on CNN that Project Veritas did on them.  
Hannity and InGraham are shit as well, whole Fox News is liar network and complete trash, it is Republican ass lickers.
Only in for personal profits.
Cancun Ted is next, he's idiot and often praised at Fox.
AVOID Cancun Ted!

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency + Now that he's out and COVID hype has died down lets hype humans are bad for environment again m'kay
Yes, remove Trump from Presidency would be nice. People should get an ability to vote out a traitor President at every time directly. More direct democracy!!!
We are very lucky and people decided to elect Sleepy Joe instead of Trump.

I do agree most major networks, Fox News included are on the take and will do anything for their sponsors or those funding them or the keys to power... That's why independent media sources like Project Veritas are so important in getting out the truth.
Yes, it is how organized criminals work. Trump needs his propaganda network to stay in power and still he is stealing money from his fans by "donation" campaigns. He will try to screw voting rights, courts and also ban science if he doesn't like it.
He's so criminal.

Yes!

Other big media outlets are far more corrupt with the lies they talk about Covid and the vaxx.

Cool
You are right! I have seen so many lies like at Bitchute, it's really crazy to see such braindead idiots. Some people still believe such lies like published at Bitchute.
I hope, still many people get vaccined, some good states like Vermont have already a very high vaccine rate.

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 04:46:30 AM

Cool

Well in another thread post I think I trolled them too hard because no one is responding in the post about climate change and environmental impact or maybe I made them think for once. Perhaps sirazimuth  should work for CNN and sell their crypto for the Stamps. Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5341456.msg57248896#msg57248896

All - 100% - of those climate change jokers are messed up in the head. Here's my latest standard answer. They haven't found an answer to it, yet.

All climate change is global warming under a different name. Back in the 1800s there were two big volcanoes in the Pacific that blew their tops. One was Krakatoa in 1883; I don't remember the other, but it can be found easily thru searches if you want to look at it.

Krakatoa spewed so much dust and ashes into the air, that we had pure global cooling for decades. Crops wouldn't grow, because the sun was too dim, and the land wasn't warm enough.

There isn't any global warming problem at all. Any day that some scientists get scared, they can get the military to nuke a couple of big volcanoes into action in the Pacific. Sure, they might have to move the islanders to some other land far away. But that wouldn't really be a problem.

Climate Change gone, just like that.

Cool

ammodotcom
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 05:26:28 AM

You get it. Nonbiased media can't exist. They're either selling mid-size sedans or political agendas, because at the end of the day someone has to pay to keep their lights on.

Get $20 off your next $200 order via our Forum Friends page - save money on bulk ammo or your favorite calibers like 9mm ammo, 223 ammo, 12 gauge ammo, and more as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 10:17:03 PM

Yes!

Yes, Assange should be free, he's a great jounalist doing a good job. Snowden should be free as well.
Trump had a chance to pardon Assange and Snowden but Trump did not issue a pardon for Snowden and Assange! Trump is biggest fraudster, he's only caring for his cronies and his own profits. He is a con man and a liar and his money, houses and jets should be seized and all seized profits donated to every US citizen.

No, I'm not kidding. Fucker Carlson is a liar and ass licker prasing Trump. He has no personal value and is only in for his cronies like Trump. Cronies like cronies and personal enrichment, it is really criminal!

The rest besides maybe Hannity and Ingraham may as well be CNN as they can flip flop. You should see the expose on CNN that Project Veritas did on them.  
Hannity and InGraham are shit as well, whole Fox News is liar network and complete trash, it is Republican ass lickers.
AVOID Cancun Ted!

Yes, remove Trump from Presidency would be nice. People should get an ability to vote out a traitor President at every time directly. More direct democracy!!!

Yes, it is how organized criminals work. Trump needs his propaganda network to stay in power and still he is stealing money from his fans by "donation" campaigns. He will try to screw voting rights, courts and also ban science if he doesn't like it.
He's so criminal.

Yes!

Cool
You are right! I have seen so many lies like at Bitchute, it's really crazy to see such braindead idiots. Some people still believe such lies like published at Bitchute.
I hope, still many people get vaccined, some good states like Vermont have already a very high vaccine rate.

Ok since you are leaning left I am surprised you feel there should be leniency towards Snowden and Assange as the media on the left has now slanted toward vilifying them now that data from the Wikileaks site is against them. Tucker is hands down the best personality on Fox News if he is let go there goes Fox News I bet Hannity and Ingraham will either quit or forced to if Fox News continues to resemble CNN/MSNBC. The sick part of me wishes Fox News would crumble so you could see the one-sided nature of the media these days beholden to their sponsors, the deep state, China and big pharma.

So your party is in so what have they done so far? Not much besides trying to cut off our energy. You will see in higher bills not only for gas at the pump but electricity to power your home. You will see what Trump has done for this country undone by these people now on this point I can agree his last year really pissed me off. The first 3 years were stellar. When Trump submitted to the lockdown he may as well have switched parties as that was really bad for the country. We should have stayed locked down as a whole for only 3-6 months not 1 year + so far.

Sleepy Joe is just as corrupt as Hillary Clinton maybe more so. He has taken bribes from China, Russia and Ukraine through his beard son, Hunter. Let me guess were you a Bernie guy? Why weren't you so upset that they stole it from him again? Or rather didn't because technically Bernie isn't really a Democrat but an independent, so this is why he always "loses". 

Open your eyes even I don't think much of Fox where do you get your news? If it is MSNBC you may as well watch Chinese State news and I thought this before Trump became a candidate then of course CNN turned into the same thing.

Anyway another person blew the whistle at a CBS affiliate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5345443.msg57298913#msg57298913

AliErkic

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 01:14:56 AM

Yes!

AVOID Cancun Ted!

He's so criminal.

Yes!

Cool

Ok since you are leaning left
Wow, if supporting freedom of speech is leaning left, of course I'm leaning left. Everyone should be leaning left to support freedom of speech, so.

Tucker is hands down the best personality on Fox News
Possibly true, Fox News is a big shithole and maybe Fucker Carlson is still best all of it but even if you compare idiots like Trump or Bolsonaro, someone is best but in total it's not good at all.
Problem of Fox News is its loss of reality, it's bought by rich shit Republicans and Trump Tards. It's so nationalist, all weapons of America should be seized and destroyed.
And Fucker Carlson want to be a profitable servant of Trump to get some of his corrupt funds.

The sick part of me wishes Fox News would crumble so you could see the one-sided nature of the media these days beholden to their sponsors, the deep state, China and big pharma.
I agree here, Fox News should crash because it's only talking about what Trump Tards want to hear. It's a cult and Trump is its cultist idiot.

You will see in higher bills not only for gas at the pump but electricity to power your home. You will see what Trump has done for this country undone by these people now on this point I can agree his last year really pissed me off. The first 3 years were stellar. When Trump submitted to the lockdown he may as well have switched parties as that was really bad for the country. We should have stayed locked down as a whole for only 3-6 months not 1 year + so far.
Yes, Trump only cares for his cronies and rich friends. He made lower taxes for rich people and bashed against Bitcoin. He's truly a moron.
Lockdown should have done more strictly and more long and give a punishment for everyone who was Karen. But Trump played down Corona Virus and refused to distribute a good money to normal people.
China did a much better job.

Sleepy Joe is just as corrupt as Hillary Clinton maybe more so.
Sleepy Joe has done good job so far by distributing good money but he should have supported Palastinians much more.

Let me guess were you a Bernie guy?
Bernie would have distributed much more money and also supported Palastinians much more. Bernie has very good ideas like defunding police.

Or rather didn't because technically Bernie isn't really a Democrat but an independent, so this is why he always "loses". 
Bernie is very opposed against Republican's lies! Independant does not mean more similar like Republicans.

Open your eyes even I don't think much of Fox where do you get your news?
I get my news from Bitchute and Breitbart. What is true is always exact opposite published on Breitbart and Bitchute.

If it is MSNBC you may as well watch Chinese State news.
Chinese state news had a very good video about how Trump downplayed Coronavirus and Chinese state news exposed Trump. You should not judge just because you hate China, but information about Trump has been good on Chinese state news so far.

Finally, I hope people will realize and vote corrupt Republicans out. Republicans also deny climate change, which is a big crime!!

cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2021, 02:15:30 AM

------

Are the Democrats any better? Dude they have control of the house and may as well have the Senate. They should be steamrolling things that would make you life better right? Not quite there are strings attached and they want you to submit to their power which you clearly do. They're keeping the lockdowns and soon you will be living in Venezuela except it was once a country called The United States of America.

I think you work for this guy and will be a pawn just like these bozos Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vetKTtM7YyU

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:31:58 AM

That has been the thing ever since the television has been a thing in this world. A group of people controlling the other groups so they look bad at the opposing group. Manipulation has been problem but the solution to this instead of whining about the media being biased is that we have to improve our critical thinking skill.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 08:38:16 PM

Yes!

Cool

That's the thing about Bitchute. Unlike Youtube, Bitchite allows almost anything. You have to make up your own mind with Bitchute. But Youtube tries to censor anything that does not fit the propaganda they are trying to promote.

Bitchute has it all, truth and lies. Youtube has that, and its own attempted brainwashing right along with it.

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: