Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As we Know Good things Don't Come for free  (Read 138 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 03:18:42 PM

World is full of too much cash too much
Now the world Will start to collect taxes this is just the one way to protect value of mainly USA dollar.

But what You are Not told there is need to sacrafice one world Country Whole economy in Order to save all others western countries.

And those countries could be those wich has less production and less effects to other countries.

Lets elborate

They Can't choose China it Will create chaos all over the world so they keep China safe.
What about USA? 
Well USA have too much Going on.... 
What about Canada? 
Well Canada is oil Country its needed Canada must remain safe....

The Next countries who they let purposly to fall Down in the Next Coming years are nominated:

Uk, australia,  france ,spain finland Sweden...  those are countries they can choose to pump all the unwanted money to go in and then it Will create inflation then bubble and then crash. 

As we Know life is logical and many of u Think life is about beeing Nice no time to be Nice need to be logical and think for real.

My personal opinion Will be that they might choose Even  2 countries of them I mentioned Where they let all most like greece Style economy to crash in Order to save USA dollar and other countries *
One of the Country I can Tell they can choose Will be uk uk is Perfect one to be choosed... As all the money Going all ready into uk for each foreign currency the uk People Will Get uk currency debt liabilility one way or another...
So per my knowledge uk can eat all the dollars and it can kill the economy inflation and can save the rest of the world

Thnx for merits and I Hope u did enjoyed the reading.
Very educational

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:43:07 PM

So per my knowledge uk can eat all the dollars

No doubt thinking so. The UK and Biden are already getting aggrement on economic, business agreement and how to better grow the economy and the dollar is one strong currency to use for whatever transaction. The UK won't be agreeing to such economic development deal if they are being enemy to the dollar.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 03:47:34 PM

But what You are Not told there is need to sacrafice one world Country Whole economy in Order to save all others western countries.

Economic downturn in one nation, could drag the global economy down into recession. As occurred during the 2008 economic crisis. When economic slowdown associated with US banking issues toppled the world economy. Nations are networks of trading partners. When one goes down. It can have a chain reaction, where others are taken down with it. If sacrifice is the smart call to make. I think people might question why the EU hasn't already sacrificed greece. To encourage them to resolve their debt crisis.

That could happen eventually if deficits rise to a point where they become unsustainable. Nations with high deficits and debt could be cut (sacrificed?) to maintain overall liquidity. That could be an interesting discussion/debate topic. If only on the more awareness and information people have, they better they're usually able to prepare and support the right stance on things.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 04:36:23 PM

Economic downturn in one nation, could drag the global economy down into recession. As occurred during the 2008 economic crisis. When economic slowdown associated with US banking issues toppled the world economy. Nations are networks of trading partners. When one goes down. It can have a chain reaction, where others are taken down with it. If sacrifice is the smart call to make. I think people might question why the EU hasn't already sacrificed greece. To encourage them to resolve their debt crisis.

Of course, the lower the deviation from inflation, the economic sector as well as the real sector suffer a fairly bad distortion. That's right, when in 2008 efforts to maintain macroeconomic stability for the US economic recovery experienced major challenges with the weakening Dollar.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3627

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2021, 06:50:42 PM

The Next countries who they let purposly to fall Down in the Next Coming years are nominated:
Whoever nominated these countries, some of these countries are militarily and economically developed, so if the person who nominated has exceeded China, I do not think that a country like France or the United Kingdom will be next in his list.

In general, what makes countries enter into economic vortices is the failure to manage the economic files. The liberal economy is like a domino. If a small piece collapses, it will cause big problems.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:45:31 PM

World is full of too much cash too much
Now the world Will start to collect taxes this is just the one way to protect value of mainly USA dollar.

<...>

Uk, australia,  france ,spain finland Sweden...  those are countries they can choose to pump all the unwanted money to go in and then it Will create inflation then bubble and then crash. 

It does not work like that. Economies are interlinked and you cannot "sacrifice" a country to save the rest, much more is exactly the opposite, even a small economy collapsing does dent the rest. An economy such as the UK collapsing would certainly create shockwaves. I assume that you are not familiarised with the UK economy and it relevance in the international scene or perhaps you are judging just for its relatively small size.

Even Spain or Italy failing to repay the debt would cause a massive impact in the EU.

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:47:06 PM

Do hitlists work? I never knew there is a Jury who decides which country will suffer due to what. It had all been a story about the mismanagement of the government of a country that does not manage to keep up with the emerging global markets and ends up finding itself in too much debts once they start taking it. I don't think there can be any kind of nominations to choose a country to be kicked out of global economic affairs, but that country's own decisions.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 05:34:06 PM

Quite a vague thing to think about. Although I fairly get what you mean, I do not think that the crash on every economy is predetermined nor can they be easily predicted. And even if it is, in a bigger picture, it will not prove to be very beneficial to make an economy of a country crash to make benefits for the others. It just doesn't make sense to me because we are living in the same world and every economy is obviously connected to one another. So regardless of the type and range of the connection every economy has, it can never be severed that easily. So one economical crash can definitely make effects to the others be it like a tiny drop or a huge wave. Although the effects may not be instant or very visible, it doesn't mean that it won't happen or is non existent. I do not believe that the so called "people in charge" has never thought of this even once. Either they are near sighted or just doesn't care about anything else but themselves.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 05:54:48 PM

That could happen eventually if deficits rise to a point where they become unsustainable. Nations with high deficits and debt could be cut (sacrificed?) to maintain overall liquidity. That could be an interesting discussion/debate topic. If only on the more awareness and information people have, they better they're usually able to prepare and support the right stance on things.

Most of the times the reason why if one goes down and the others also suffer is because they are too much interrelated. The import/export is something which is very essential for all of them. I do believe that the Nations which are able to meet their requirements themselves, without the help of any other external force will be the one's to survive.

We saw the same thing happening in pandemic. This was the time that I saw the real benefit regarding living in a country like Ukraine which is also known as the bread basket of Europe. When the pandemic hit and the import and export was banned. Things did not change at all!  We had access to everything since it was being produced here . For the local farmers it was a boon. I do believe that countries need to be *self sustainable* that would be the only way to go. Plus they have to stop printing money for once and for all and start giving jobs to people. We need a new era of sustainability, much like industrialization but this time more environment friendly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████