Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽Ronaldo / Coca-Cola/ Bitcoin ₿  (Read 366 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 01:04:15 PM

~
We have all seen this effects before, were are all the projects previous celebrities pumped before? DJ Khaled, Floyd Mayweather, John McAfee, all pumped for a while and they are probably not in the top 50 coins now. Same effect will be for Ronaldo if even he would have want to speak for or against any cryptocurrency. The effects is usually for a while as we have noticed even from the coca Cola's post be it negative or positive.
Sometimes the pattern can be broken and it is a small number but there is a big chance that it can really happen so we can't just brush it off. Maybe they aren't the right people to have a successful token or coin. Also, just because it will be a short lived pump doesn't mean that you can't make money out of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:19:53 PM

What's the use of such value if it has to come from one single person and not because of the product's actual worth?
The price would only increase because there's an influence over it and it would probably decrease if the influence is gone.
If the price increases because people realize that it is worth it then the chances of decreasing in price becomes very low.
That's what happened with Elon Musk. I am happy that we faced the current decline because now we know the actual price of bitcoin.

Elon Musk played a dirty game with Bitcoin.
I look at the idea that people know the true value of bitcoin that day, and not just a pump.
Although Bitcoin is consolidating itself by being accepted into large companies, sometimes having a star next to Bitcoin forces people to use it!
Isn't that so?

Yes that is true and that is exactly what we don't want. We don't want people to invest in it just because some influencial person is using it.
Because that would make people to buy/sell it whenever that person says them to.
Instead we would want the audience to use bitcoin for their own purpose and buy/sell based on their own research and judgement.
That way bitcoin will become truly distributed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 02:56:26 PM

The effect is temporary as the shares of Coca-Cola will increase over time as they do very well. Bitcoin has also been heavily devalued by Elon Musk. Bitcoin futures will also go up so I'm not too worried about celebrity behavior. The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is decentralization and scarcity so Bitcoin will soon rise again.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:41:29 PM

Ronaldo gets paid a lot of money in sponsorship. He probably thought that nobody has paid him to promote Coca Cola so why should he look like he’s advertising it for free. I wish Ronaldo would speak positively about bitcoin or something, it’d send the price up.
coca cola is number one beverage giants in the world, they sponsored in euro 2020,
cristiano ronaldo is start player and most popular football celebrity in the world.
i don't think he opposes coca cola for didn't get paid from coca cola.
coca cola is harmful for human health so that he preferred drinking water in place of coca cola.
I am guessing he, Ronaldo didn't know this when he was promoting Coca-cola back then right? All of them are the same, something is good once they are getting paid for it and no longer want to support it when it's not. We understand that Ronaldo by his status now has a lot of money and probably doesn't really drink coca-cola but he could have simply just left the drinks where they were placed and not also make comments after moving them. At the end of the day, all prices will return to the natural mode regardless of who is manipulating what.

I think he did what a responsible person would do when he realize that what he's doing isn't good for fans watching him allover the World. It's also possible he did that because the drink makes him look too common/inferior... Just hope the former was actually reason he did that. Will definitely increase my respect for him
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:42:57 PM

The effect is temporary as the shares of Coca-Cola will increase over time as they do very well. Bitcoin has also been heavily devalued by Elon Musk. Bitcoin futures will also go up so I'm not too worried about celebrity behavior. The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is decentralization and scarcity so Bitcoin will soon rise again.
it's true that phenomena like theirs are commonplace and don't need to be discussed very big, but @elonmusk's behavior is unfortunately followed by people who actually make the wrong behavior, so that bitcoin is eroded by a deep correction. so that what is @elonmusk's intention is achieved to gain profit for himself. maybe it's different from coca cola where ronaldo only takes action without doing it for profit, so coca cola will be able to get up quickly. not with bitcoin which needs to be re-adapted before it can move up.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2021, 03:58:13 PM

Let's see though if Ronaldo will have a long lasting effect compared to Elon's though since a lot of football fans are pretty loyal to their brand and they will probably stay in bitcoin as long as Ronaldo is in good terms with it but nevertheless, it's all pump and dump so we better be careful.
Of course it will be like that we can just go back a few years when ronaldo moved from club real madrid to juventus. Juventus stock immediately rose 34% at that time. and until now Juventus' impromptu fans continue to grow and their shares continue to rise due to the arrival of ronaldo.
and this will also be the same when ronaldo buys or holds bitcoin i think ronaldo fans will follow too and i'm sure of it. And not only among fans outside Ronaldo, it could be that his home country is also Portugal, which will also participate in holding bitcoins. In his home country, Ronaldo is still a compliment to both his citizens and the government.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: