Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pencil Carving Artwork | Personalised Gift | Custom Iconic Art | BTC Accepted  (Read 507 times)
so98nn (OP)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:48:45 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2021, 05:13:54 AM by so98nn
Merited by SFR10 (1)

It was jaw-dropping to see how someone can be so creative with mere pencils and sharpening them in such a way to create logos and images, hats off man!  Smiley

I wish I had some merits to send you but I promise to gift you some once I earn them. No doubt you are a world record holder this is quite a unique talent and something I haven't seen before honestly.

How much time does it take to create these if I may please ask? Because I still cannot believe how you make them. My favorite one is the ones you made for roobet and I can't stop admiring them.

I might order something but I don't know if its worth because to get the delivery I will have to share my address which is not something I feel comfortable doing because being anonymous is the reason I am here in this community.

Thank you Baskin198 for your kind words.

Well, the time is very flexible! Sometimes it could happen in couple of days and sometimes it could take whole week as well. I am not finishing single order at any given point. There are always 3-4 orders which are letter based + photo background. So carving and editing takes time.

For the artwork like those in Roobet, it takes at least 15-20 days for sure. I have broken 4-5 pencils in the process. Which means I always need to restart the whole process! It's painstaking really.

I might order something but I don't know if its worth because to get the delivery I will have to share my address which is not something I feel comfortable doing because being anonymous is the reason I am here in this community.

There are bunch of international orders which I process but never got someone who want to be anonymous. Since I have to be reputable in this industry I will never disclose any information to anyone. Plus I care more about my Artwork Quality and Customer Retention than harming my reputation that way.  Tongue

Well, I could think of two options right now:

1) You can give me nearby store location from where you can "self-pickup" your parcel. For example, nearby DTDC store, FedEx store etc. I will make it store-pick up order and that way you won't share me your address.

Or

2) If you are in New York or New Jersey then you can meet my guy (A friend oversees) in public place for the exchange.
I do have connections in Boston & California. This is limited option due to limited friends. Could take more time to deliver since I will have to check their schedule as well  Grin

I hope to see your order rolling in! Share the love with your friends too and let them carve their names on a pencil!!  Cheesy
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so98nn (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2021, 01:33:48 PM

Services are open!

Awaiting your idea to be converted into unique Pencil Artwork!
so98nn (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 02:51:44 PM

ROOBET WINNING ENTRY - THE 1 BILLION BET THEME

so98nn (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:37:00 AM

ROOBET WINNING ENTRY - ROO IN THE SPACE

Services are open for commissioned work.

You can pay in USDT and LTC too.

For NEW YORKERS and NEW JERSEY I am available for Cash Payments. (I am still in India, it will be through my new jersey brother)
Tongue

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: