Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would the ideal cryptocurrency ecosystem be like?  (Read 421 times)
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:05:33 AM

Apart from these two platforms and parameters, do you all agree if someone leads an ecosystem related to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies?

What should the ideal world be like?
I think an ideal ecosystem is simplicity for connecting blockchain platforms, connecting different applications like ETH, BNB, Avax, Sol, and latest ADA with the upcoming smart contract launch  next.  In order to do that, different blockchains will have to sacrifice their independence and move towards an open development process.  Currently the bridge has been developed but it is still a bit difficult for users. It takes quite a while to move between blockchain blocks.  I hope there will be improvements on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:19:31 AM

Of course there are some similarities between the Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum. In part, that's what makes it so easy for Ethereum users to migrate and start experimenting with BSC. But despite these similarities, BSC made interesting changes to try to improve performance and efficiency. The Proof of Staked Authority (PoSA) consensus engine allows users to enjoy cheaper and faster blockchain transactions.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:44:29 AM

We know, that nowadays many blockchain platforms with their respective coins are competing to be number one in the cryptocurrency space.
There are people who agree with Ethereum and there are also those who agree with Binance as one of the best as a place to create smart contracts (for example).

Apart from these two platforms and parameters, do you all agree if someone leads an ecosystem related to the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies?

FYI: Google is the ruler of the internet, and there are people who agree with what he is doing, but there are also those who don't.

This is the crypto space and one of the features it is known for is decentralization, and that is why most of these blockchains like Ethereum is still valid today and is still growing, take a look at Bitcoin a lot of people trust in its decentralized nature hence the reason they can invest and be at cool with their long term plans. Although there are some platforms which are heavily centralized and that is also one of the reasons a lot of people are always skeptical about them, look at Ripple and how the community feels about it and even despite growing so much a lot of people still don't believe in it.
Therefore in my opinion, the features a blockchain platform offers is important but that decentralized nature is the most important of all, thus if a person will be the sole manager of a blockchain platform, trust will hardly be found within that blockchain and it might end up not growing as it is supposed to.
Lastly, an ideal cryptocurrency ecosystem in my own understanding is an ecosystem where trust in found both from the team to their use case, where reliability is found that is, the token or coin growing as it is meant to and not pump and dump, it is also an ecosystem where there is clear and positive impact of cryptocurrencies on human lives.

zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4276

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2021, 01:46:07 PM

We know, that nowadays many blockchain platforms with their respective coins are competing to be number one in the cryptocurrency space.
There are people who agree with Ethereum and there are also those who agree with Binance as one of the best as a place to create smart contracts (for example).

FYI: Google is the ruler of the internet, and there are people who agree with what he is doing, but there are also those who don't.
Ethereum and Binance smart chain are the most popular ecosystems right now, but if we want independence, then the community needs a decentralized internet.
Users launch new nodes and rent servers from large companies such as Amazon.
What happens if Amazon decides to disable these nodes?
For me, the ideal cryptocurrency is, first of all, the most decentralized coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andireynold98

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:13:23 PM

Cannot agreed more with you yeah. There's their own perspective on what best and whats number one and whats number second. But guess what? I found other blockchain that really got my attention. That's DIVI. DIVI already listed on so many exchanges, such KuCoin, etc. Also really love with their weekly rewards system and of course i love staking as well so that's why i love DIVI more. Can staking with DIVI while waiting market back on track again and we doesn't lost of their value of course. Recently, Divi just accepted as payment for Maple Syrup. Well not gonna line, there's huge early steps that DIVI has made. Hope they will get more recognition of course, also this is from my own opinion. Not to do promo or just like that, you can check it out first and do own research of course with their reference
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: