Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth vs bnb  (Read 1072 times)
Melody kdl

Activity: 55
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:16:47 AM

Adults should not make choices, they need both! I think both have their own advantages. I feel that the recent bull market is coming. The main battlefield of defi is Ethereum, and Ethereum is still profitable in the future. Needless to say, bnb can open more positions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 10:23:00 AM

Hello Guys! What do you think that etherum is best pick of 2021 or BNB is best for 2021?? Give your opinion I think that etherum is best choice of 2021.
In my opinion, both are good for 2021. Both have their own strengths. However, if I had to choose I would choose Ethereum as the best coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 08:55:16 PM

Hello Guys! What do you think that etherum is best pick of 2021 or BNB is best for 2021?? Give your opinion I think that etherum is best choice of 2021.

From the look of things so far in the market, you are right with your suggestion about ETH. ETH has had a London hard fork which saw it increasing in price while attracting more attentions which is very vital to its growth, in addition the forthcoming Ethereum upgrade (ETH 2.0) is another factor which will bring more attention, users and investors to ETH, and the more this is happening, as more people keeps anticipating it, Ethereum will be in the minds of people thus making it a good pick or better option than BNB.
However, BNB is a good coin and owing to the fact that the team loves ideas which will keep making their exchange worth it, BNB will always remain a valuable coin as well. Nevertheless, with the current issues or news surrounding BNB seems to be what is making it look sidelined from the market, but on the long run it is still a good coin.

I don't think Ethereum's problem is in raising attention or drawing attention to it. It is rather that people finally want to do something with their Ether besides just putting it into their wallets and wait. Staking is one of the keys that is a plus for Ethereum over proof of work coins. Passive income is a thing obviously and there might be various defi applications being under development that you could participate in if you stake your Ether. There is a lot of potential in the network and I believe a lot of coins will be put into staking.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2021, 10:48:49 PM

Adults should not make choices, they need both! I think both have their own advantages. I feel that the recent bull market is coming. The main battlefield of defi is Ethereum, and Ethereum is still profitable in the future. Needless to say, bnb can open more positions.
on the same boat, why be confused about choosing one if we can take advantage of both. Well, ethereum has a very wide ecosystem, projects from various niches have been built on the ethereum network, it is popular. Especially with the London Hard Fork upgrade, which reduces the amount of ETH in circulation by 1.4% every year, one of which is to determine the base price and later determine the transaction fee more precisely. this is the process to ethereum 2.0, while there is still a chance it can be used to buy eth from now on.
while BNB also has its own advantages, as a strong “rival”, bnb has many benefits such as lower gas costs, discounted prices when trading on binance, etc. there is also a burning token that can support prices continue to rise in the future. so both eth and bnb both have great potential.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2021, 08:47:09 AM

In my opinion, both are good for 2021. Both have their own strengths. However, if I had to choose I would choose Ethereum as the best coin.
no matter which is one that you think be the coin, but ethereum and binance coins have great future. this is major platform in crypto market now.
I'm not arguing, because Ethereum and Binance are the most popular platforms in the crypto market right now. Among the good, there must be better.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kak uli

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 10:39:25 AM

both networks are equally good, it's hard to choose one. but if i were one of the developers, i would choose erc20 which was released earlier. bep20 is good at the moment, but I don't know what will happen in the future. their network is untested like ethereum. I prefer a more generic platform, and it's been used by everyone.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 12:56:01 PM

both are the best but if I choose then bnb is the answer, first because I have little investment in bnb because the price is relatively cheap and also he is supported by binance exchange so yes bnb my choice

Everyone has their own views, for people who prefer low transaction fees and a large exchange environment, they will definitely choose BNB because obviously it is cheaper than ETH, but choosing ETH is also not a wrong choice, ETH is a strong coin that adapts to the crypto market with a large market capitalization that makes ETH able to rank second in the crypto market.

hitsnorth

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 03:00:26 PM

I'm voting for ETH. It provided us a lot of good stuff. Websites and games works on this blockchain. NFT are made on ETH. Vitalik did a great job and still working on ETH.
kak uli

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:39:13 AM

both are the best but if I choose then bnb is the answer, first because I have little investment in bnb because the price is relatively cheap and also he is supported by binance exchange so yes bnb my choice

Everyone has their own views, for people who prefer low transaction fees and a large exchange environment, they will definitely choose BNB because obviously it is cheaper than ETH, but choosing ETH is also not a wrong choice, ETH is a strong coin that adapts to the crypto market with a large market capitalization that makes ETH able to rank second in the crypto market.

it can be said now that both digital currencies are both well networked, while both still have flaws and that is being improved by the developers and their team. the high transaction fees in ethereum at least shouldn't be a complaint for us, and it will pass once the fix occurs

Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 07:17:21 AM

although many people say that Ethereum has expensive gas fees, but I still prefer to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a pioneer of blockchain networks, so that makes Ethereum more popular and valuable than BNB, especially later if ETH 2.0 has been launched, then of course it will make the price of Ethereum can increase very high (at least $10k), so for now I choose to invest in Ethereum, because I believe Ethereum can give me a big profit in the future than I invest in Binance.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:57:24 AM

ETH vs BNB? For me, I think both are the best choice in their place.ETH- BNB are both digital currency in market. If you can do big investment then you choose ETH and You have small investment then you choose BNB coz BNB price low.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:36:32 PM

I also think that Ethereum is the best in 2021, because even though Binance is currently popular, but Ethereum will still be more popular than Binance, so of course it will make the price of Ethereum increase very high and can give you a big profit, especially when there is a London hard fork, then of course it will affect for the price of Ethereum to be able to increase very high.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:35:55 AM

looks like BNB still needs more hard work to replace ethereum, for now indeed other platforms are trying to replace it but it may take time, ethereum is still the best but BNB is just as good, but not yet.

I also think that Ethereum is the best in 2021, because even though Binance is currently popular, but Ethereum will still be more popular than Binance, so of course it will make the price of Ethereum increase very high and can give you a big profit, especially when there is a London hard fork, then of course it will affect for the price of Ethereum to be able to increase very high.
we can't deny that bnb is currently on the rise due to the issue of the high cost ethereum platform and many are looking for alternative and good and cheap renewable platforms and bnb is one that can and can do it. but for popularity, no one has been able to replace ethereum until now, because from the market cap alone ethereum is still the second best.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 07:43:28 AM

*snip*
However, BNB is a good coin and owing to the fact that the team loves ideas which will keep making their exchange worth it, BNB will always remain a valuable coin as well. Nevertheless, with the current issues or news surrounding BNB seems to be what is making it look sidelined from the market, but on the long run it is still a good coin.

I have seen these two coins have a great future in the crypto space, for investment or for trading.
ETH and BNB, these are great discoveries in the crypto space, POW and POS will be the choice of every smart contract platform and I see BSC has done a great job of avoiding the high transaction fees experienced by the Ethereum network. these two coins will always be the choice of users and developers to develop new projects or for investment, I hope we can see other projects like Solana, Cardano and other coins have many new projects and new developers can choose the blockchain network they want.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 10:23:06 AM

although many people say that Ethereum has expensive gas fees, but I still prefer to invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is a pioneer of blockchain networks, so that makes Ethereum more popular and valuable than BNB, especially later if ETH 2.0 has been launched, then of course it will make the price of Ethereum can increase very high (at least $10k), so for now I choose to invest in Ethereum, because I believe Ethereum can give me a big profit in the future than I invest in Binance.

Nokia was a pioneer in developing small phones. Just do some research on how many pioneers paved the way for others to be successful but went bankrupt themselves. That is absolutely no argument to invest in Ethereum. It doesn't matter what you did in the past if you stop delivering at some point in the future. What makes Ethereum attractive as an investment are the existing prospects it has because there is ongoing and vibrant development. If that wasn't existent, Ethereum would still be a great investment for you because it is what you call a pioneer?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀