Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World falling apart?  (Read 71 times)
SmallCapCoins (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 08:05:08 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2021, 09:54:55 PM by SmallCapCoins

Anyone else follow world events closely? It seems like there is more and more disasters, mostly manmade, by the day. Along with the threats of war, plagues, and general environmental decline.
I'm not trying to post one of those 'the sky is falling' threads, but if you look closely there's a lot of negative events coming at us from many different angles.

Things seem to be falling apart, and I think it has been building up to this for quite some time.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 08:17:02 PM

Anyone else follow world events closely? It seems like there is more and more disasters, mostly manmade, by the day. Along with the threats of war, plagues, and general environmental decline.
I'm not trying to post one of those 'the sky is falling' threads, but if you look closely there's a lot of negative events coming at us from many different angles.

Things seem to be falling apart, and I think it has been building up to this for quite some time.

I'd say we are living in the end times but others that reply after me would disagree saying that many others believe this to be true when they were alive ages ago. The reason I say we are is that we are approaching the truth where we learn about the son of man (animal hybrid clones), the mark of the beast (Microsoft's 060606 patent) and the approach of the four horsemen (Huh). We will find out but I think a majority of what you have mentioned is manufactured by man using science to play god to spite those around him to show how powerful they have become.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2021, 08:43:08 PM

Anyone else follow world events closely?

That's your problem right there. Put your phone down and go for a walk. The world will immediately cease ending.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 10:37:58 PM

Humanity can be really amazing, especially when it comes to scientific dating of past and future events. The Archaeologists and Weather scientist that predicts most of this historical ages to be forth coming if this and that isn't done. A strategy even Elon Musk employed in bringing about the fall of bitcoin and alts in order to accumulate more, also to promote Tesla, his non bio fuel investment and all. Even the religious persons uses this too, the treat of a hell fire and heaven and tb second coming of the saviour to be soon and soon and still, this soon never comes. No matter how long we continue to wait, its always still at the corner. The scientists predicts an age that is unrealistic to even the future generation for the occurance of an apocalyptic disaster and yet, they put nothing in place even for the future generation.

If we are to worry about this so much, you would end up having high blood pressure and be killed by a heart attack. Nothing can be worst than this I tell you. It becomes easier to just live and stop the worry else, life won't be so enjoyable to you @OP and those who still think of the world ending soonest  what must be would be and you can change it. You only live once and as such, you make the best of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x