Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The WorldWide Tournament - The First WorldWide Cryptocurrency Event  (Read 281 times)
TheWorldwideTournament (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 06:04:11 PM

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheWorldwideTournament (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 06:08:11 PM

Reserved for updates/new.
MohdOvais

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:44:18 AM

Sir why I have not got the stakes in article bounty?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 08:03:15 AM

Sir why I have not got the stakes in article bounty?

It is being said that the distribution will start 2 weeks after the public sale even though I have no idea when the public sale is going to start. I cant find the exact date of the public sale on the official website and on the social media pages.

If anyone has the information about it, will be much appreciated if you can share it here. This thread needs to be updated but unluckily theworldwidetournament account is not active almost a month. I wish everything is oke as planned.
Taha6878

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:31:18 PM

Hello why TheWorldWide Bounty has been Stopped?
MohdOvais

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 02:17:07 PM

Sir when will the distribution will start?
dustboy

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 07:22:53 AM

There is still no updates from the dev everywhere. I checked the website and social media accounts regularly since I was one of the signature bounty participants but I cant find any information about the distribution. On 25th July, the twitter account said that the pre sale will open in the next few weeks. Lets see and wait for few more weeks, at least to know how the pre sale is going on.
dustboy

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 07:39:01 AM

There is still no updates from the dev everywhere. I checked the website and social media accounts regularly since I was one of the signature bounty participants but I cant find any information about the distribution. On 25th July, the twitter account said that the pre sale will open in the next few weeks. Lets see and wait for few more weeks, at least to know how the pre sale is going on.

thanks for the information

Keep your eyes on their social media accounts so you will not miss if they are updating something related to the project. You dont have to do it everyday but you can monitor it when you have free time. To be frank, I'm a bit worrying since they advertised the project in this forum but they are not active in this forum.
MohdOvais

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 04:03:05 PM

sir any news about the distribution?
dustboy

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:06:48 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2021, 07:10:22 PM by dustboy

Official website is down for few days and I do not see any updates/news. I think you should stop hoping for the bounties distribution. I feel it is gone now and maybe the dev have no intentions to continue the project.

Edit: Website is back to online but I cant see something new added there and no updates still.
MohdOvais

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 06:54:11 PM

Official website is down for few days and I do not see any updates/news. I think you should stop hoping for the bounties distribution. I feel it is gone now and maybe the dev have no intentions to continue the project.

Edit: Website is back to online but I cant see something new added there and no updates still.

Few days ago I text them but they didn't gave any reply and can you please help me to get merit i want to promote my account
dustboy

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 09:19:10 AM

Few days ago I text them but they didn't gave any reply and can you please help me to get merit i want to promote my account

Merit is earned not given or even asked. I checked your post history to see if there is post(s) that worth to be merited but most of your posts are authentication posts for bounties. If you want merit, do create some quality and useful posts.

Regarding the update of this project, I asked about it in Rosyse's telegram group but no one is responding. Last update from Royse is that the dev will inform bounty hunters once they are ready.
MohdOvais

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:35:55 PM

Merit is earned not given or even asked. I checked your post history to see if there is post(s) that worth to be merited but most of your posts are authentication posts for bounties. If you want merit, do create some quality and useful posts.

Regarding the update of this project, I asked about it in Rosyse's telegram group but no one is responding. Last update from Royse is that the dev will inform bounty hunters once they are ready.

thank you for the suggestion and can you please tell me that where should I post about the project to get meritted?
ovaiskhan6878

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:14:26 PM

Sir any updates for the distribution?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: