Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a good time for bitcoin  (Read 458 times)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 04:14:57 PM

As each day passes without the 30K being broken, the sellers grow increasingly frustrated.
Bitcoin is becoming more popular every day.

Right now I think it's a critical moment in bitcoin, there's been a lot of bad news lately about crypto and bitcoin, but for those who already believe in bitcoin, I don't think this is a problem anymore because bitcoin is should be independent and not depend any counry regulation or anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:31:39 AM

As each day passes without the 30K being broken, the sellers grow increasingly frustrated.

Holdings of HODLers increase with every passing day.

As time passes, the consolidation becomes longer.

Diamond-handed retailers earn money every day in order to buy more bitcoin.

Each day brings companies and institutions that are considering buying one step closer to a very good price.

Our footsteps are being followed by more and more countries every day.

Death will be imminent if the bears are unable to deal a deadly blow.

I'm sure the bears will wake up soon, maybe they enjoy a little honey that has been obtained, but rest assured they will not leave bitcoin because this is their money, theirr life, because with bitcoin they can make 100x wealth a year.
I think investors are getting ready to even start investing with some of their capital. now is a good time to invest. and if the price goes back down, I think a lot of whales will be happy, because they get a chance to get a lot of money back. this happens over and over again like a spinning wheel
The whales already start investing when the price down below $40k, and they are still buying more bitcoin, especially when bitcoin got a dump to $28k yesterday. Perhaps they are now waiting for the next increase in bitcoin and selling some bitcoin they already bought to profit. If the price does not increase more than $40k and stays at the current price, they will prepare to buy more bitcoin because it is a good price to buy bitcoin. If we don't do what they did, we will not make a big profit and only make a small profit by waiting. But that still a profit for us.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:47:06 AM

Every opportunity for us we see for bitcoin is always good.

As the number of people who don't want to spend their bitcoins are increasing and that's a fact. Despite the market is negative these days.

That won't stop us from holding because we're looking forward to the greater that it will surpass the last ATH just this year.
Indeed as the price had kissed only 20k level but grows high again as soon as it fell down to that level.

we now see how strong Bitcoin believers is and how the true investors keeps their funds not like in the past when weak hands are keep the market falling and dropping.

now we can see that week are only fewer and fewer and strong hands are remaining believing bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 04:54:48 AM

Lately the Price action is horrible. Its best to stay away from these markets. At least until the Fall. I can see BTC going back to the $40K range to again be shot down and head back into the mid range or low range and maybe attempt to break $30K again.

Its summer and people are travelling and most markets are choppy, including stock markets. There is less volume and moves are smaller than average and its very easy to get caught up in this chop.

My advice is wait until either $41K breaks upwards or $30K breaks downwards and trade then.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:36:06 AM

Each day brings companies and institutions that are considering buying one step closer to a very good price.
Not only this some countries wants also to take part in accumulating bitcoin like in El Salvador which are building mining rigs to mine bitcoins maybe because they speculate on what is the future of bitcoin when 90% of the world population decide to use digital currency I can see this China dramas are only manipulated and maybe because they are also buying huge amount of btc secretly well we dont know.
and they are building Mining rigs using power from Volcanos

and this is what the president says.

In June 2021, El Salvador became the first nation in the world to make bitcoin legal tender. Soon after, President Nayib Bukele instructed a state-owned power company to provide bitcoin mining facilities with cheap, clean energy — harnessed from the country's volcanoes.13 Jun 2021

That will save consuming energy for people but they will create their own energy to mine Bitcoin and maybe other crypto as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:15:42 AM

nice to hear, so many people are increasingly putting their trust in bitcoin and feeling optimistic about it. It is highly probable that bitcoin has succeeded in developing and continues to be in demand from the positives from it, I personally continue to favor bitcoin in this world, and believe in its value will be higher with the fluctuation.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:26:59 AM

This has been happening over a decade of time and just because of that only I am here. In rough estimate, within another 10 to 15 years of time, more than half of world population might be aware of bitcoin and might be holding some bitcoins. Overall in my opinion, it is always a good time to buy bitcoin with long term plans and when more people agree with me, I guess up to 80% of world population might be aware of bitcoin somehow.

Its summer and people are travelling and most markets are choppy, including stock markets. There is less volume and moves are smaller than average and its very easy to get caught up in this chop.
There might be multiple justification for why we are having sideways right away but accumulating right now with plans of year long holding will get definite profits. Like most other people, ATH of 2021 is yet to be attained.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:42:20 AM

nice to hear, so many people are increasingly putting their trust in bitcoin and feeling optimistic about it. It is highly probable that bitcoin has succeeded in developing and continues to be in demand from the positives from it, I personally continue to favor bitcoin in this world, and believe in its value will be higher with the fluctuation.
I think that it's the only way that you can do with bitcoin, trusting the process but we can't be too optimistic, remember that. It's much better to be practical with how you do in bitcoin because it helps you think the best decision even if that decision means selling to cut loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:11:02 AM

I will be more glad if these whales start to sell and will have a hard time buying afterward.
That means Bitcoin could be scattered to anyone. i.e. small investors or merchants.
Somehow it could also balance the market and not allowing to have sudden dumps and pumps in larger numbers.
Manipulation will be minimized and volatility may not be that high anymore. It can happen but it needs patience for individual waiting for the right entry point. $29k was a good choice.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 01:07:21 PM

People who are already involved in bitcoin for a long time ago believe in bitcoin and will buy more bitcoin in a dip.
They are not just buying but they also sell it to make money.
Bitcoin will still grow and reach more people from all countries and we will see the mass adoption will also grow in the future.
As long as people can learn more about bitcoin, they will get the benefits of bitcoin.
But people are not forced to invest in bitcoin if they do not like and that will be their choice.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:18:22 PM

I will be more glad if these whales start to sell and will have a hard time buying afterward.
That means Bitcoin could be scattered to anyone. i.e. small investors or merchants.
Somehow it could also balance the market and not allowing to have sudden dumps and pumps in larger numbers.
Manipulation will be minimized and volatility may not be that high anymore. It can happen but it needs patience for individual waiting for the right entry point. $29k was a good choice.
I never think, though. Whales will never let go of their investment just for that particular reason but instead, they will accumulate more and more.

Seeing the market price scheme, I'd never when to have the right entry. Now the market is so tricky, can't tell when the market will dump and when to pump. It is sometimes we get surprised by the dump (just like in the past days) I'd never know if someone had predicted it but for sure, the majority did not. All we think about manipulation and the truth was, we are bound together.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 02:09:37 PM

People who are already involved in bitcoin for a long time ago believe in bitcoin and will buy more bitcoin in a dip.
Bitcoin will still grow and reach more people from all countries and we will see the mass adoption will also grow in the future.
As long as people can learn more about bitcoin, they will get the benefits of bitcoin.
But people are not forced to invest in bitcoin if they do not like and that will be their choice.
People had to please themselves to come into crypto and invest in Bitcoin simply because of money/profit. Even we heard a lot of people saying Bitcoin is a scam, it will be dead soon, it never stops people from coming in. It is because it was not what they know about Bitcoin, what they know it has a brighter future and those who will invest will make a profit in the end.

Maybe, 10 years from now, half of the global population will use and invest in Bitcoin. And that it will include the increased number of establishments that are accepting cryptocurrencies.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 03:43:58 PM

The condition of crypto prices, which are currently bearish, is an opportunity for investors and traders to try to entry crypto assets such as Bitcoin or other crypto, because indeed along with the price correction that is happening today, of course, we will get a lower risk if we choose to buy Bitcoin when the price is correcting, and as you said now this is an opportunity for those of us who believe in crypto to go in and buy as much as we can , because the prospects for crypto assets like Bitcoin will be positive along with high market interest later, although now This has received a lot of negative sentiment from various parties who are anti-crypto, but I personally believe that in the end those who are anti-crypto all this time will accept crypto as an investment or digital currency which is very important along with technological developments in this era modern now this.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 03:52:49 PM

how can you say this is a good time for bitcoin? even though the Bitcoin price is currently being dumped and will continue to dump maybe until 2024,
this is because the halving is over, and the bad news about miners in china is also not allowed to operate anymore, very terrible, and very sad, I
 think bearish has come, looks like good news is also meaningless in the market
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 04:01:19 PM

how can you say this is a good time for bitcoin? even though the Bitcoin price is currently being dumped and will continue to dump maybe until 2024,
this is because the halving is over, and the bad news about miners in china is also not allowed to operate anymore, very terrible, and very sad, I
Since we have no control over the market, it's kinda hard to predict what's going to happen next. Bitcoin market is so much volatile to handle, it could changes your overview in just a overnight. So, while the majority is selling their share, there only educated guy is falling their bags. Bitcoin is here to stay, just play safe.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:03:07 PM

Since we have no control over the market, it's kinda hard to predict what's going to happen next. Bitcoin market is so much volatile to handle, it could changes your overview in just a overnight. So, while the majority is selling their share, there only educated guy is falling their bags. Bitcoin is here to stay, just play safe.
Well i agree that we dont really have the control on market, even if bitcoin is falling today there is a great posibility that it will still rise tomorrow, that is why even if our holding is now down we can still hold it for good because we dont know what will happen after this down fall, and i believe that holding is still a good strategy for now.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 05:33:37 PM

I have very good hopes and I do not deny it, I am being very optimistic about BTC, I know that now it may be going through a moment of enormous volatility, in fact the bears think they have their paradise, but in reality I see it as a strong correction Despite many negative opinions by some experts, but I agree with the opinion of this article is special:

Namely, long-term holders have added 120,739 BTC while "young" investors have reduced their holdings by 97,333 BTC.

Similar processes were observed in 2013 and 2016. According to the newsletter, that’s how experienced Bitcoiners are "setting the floor" for the next phase of the bull run.
Source: https://u.today/bitcoin-aggressively-accumulated-by-strong-hands-analyst

Pompliano has always been one of the people that I follow the most in this world, his opinions seem very correct to me, besides that he is an influencer, I think that every investor should be very aware of his publications.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:49:32 PM

Holdings of HODLers increase with every passing day.

As time passes, the consolidation becomes longer.

Diamond-handed retailers earn money every day in order to buy more bitcoin.

Death will be imminent if the bears are unable to deal a deadly blow.
It is always a good time to buy when price is down it is low at risk and you dont need a big capital than investing in a high price. I saw bitcoin price 30k$ so of you believe that it will still rise before year end then you can still invest on it. It always depend on you as an investor you need to make a hard decision crypto is high on volatility so it does not have an asurance of earnings it always depend on your decision and luck.

FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:02:46 PM

The condition of crypto prices, which are currently bearish, is an opportunity for investors and traders to try to entry crypto assets such as Bitcoin or other crypto, because indeed along with the price correction that is happening today, of course, we will get a lower risk if we choose to buy Bitcoin when the price is correcting, and as you said now this is an opportunity for those of us who believe in crypto to go in and buy as much as we can , because the prospects for crypto assets like Bitcoin will be positive along with high market interest later, although now This has received a lot of negative sentiment from various parties who are anti-crypto, but I personally believe that in the end those who are anti-crypto all this time will accept crypto as an investment or digital currency which is very important along with technological developments in this era modern now this.
I am not saying that it is a bad time to buy, because bear is literally the perfect time to buy, but I have to say I understand the ones who do not. Think about it, price was 60k+ a little bit over a month ago, and it was over 40k just what... a week ago? And now we have seen under 30k for the first time in god knows how many months.

This is why I am not really shocked about what happened here, it is totally understandable and people are afraid, let them be afraid if they want to because that is how you get back to regular prices, fear is not something we should avoid, it should be something we embrace and then slowly go away. People will not be afraid of buying at this price forever, eventually people will realize that it is going to be decent and it is going to be acceptable and that is why we are going to slowly see more and more people accept the situation and keep on buying.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:51:37 PM

Despite the bad condition of the market in terms of prices now, Bitcoin continues to be known and used by more people every day. This is one of the good things that can help Bitcoin adoption go on quicker than ever. Whatever governments do to prevent Bitcoin, it won't be enough to stop Bitcoin from now on.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀