Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Sell! Don't Let The Whales Get Your Precious BTC!  (Read 1148 times)
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:12:56 PM

Not everyone has strong hands and heart to HODL their Bitcoin, and everyone has a reason why they are selling, they need money because of an emergency, they want to buy other coins that they think will have potential in the market, or they are cutting their losses and wants to get out in the market until the market improves, whatever their reasons there will always sellers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 05:49:51 PM

Some people just sell their Bitcoins during the bullish season and getting back when the market just dumps. They are in huge profit and definitely, they are happy but for those who just sell during a downtrend, that sounds regretable unless if it is necessary or they are badly in need of money.

As I consider Bitcoin for long-term investment, I certainly not to sell them but to hold them. However, we can't influence others to do the same if they don't have the same mindset like us.
Those same people who sell at the top and buy at the low are very few and unfortunately millions of people missed that chance and some of them made lesser profit or maybe no profit at all and in big loss right now.

I am a long term investor as well, I am still in good profit, probably could have made x2 profit so far if I sold my bitcoins at 60k but I didn't because I do not believe in selling bitcoins, I either save them and grow them huge or whenever I have big enough I end up spending them on something of my own, not a physical item or anything, just a project idea that comes to my mind and I spend it on that in order to make some profit, that way I end up being either richer thanks to my project being good and liked, or fail because I end up not profiting at all and losing money on that project, it is not always even about crypto project, sometimes it is about something totally different.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:23:33 PM

Not everyone has strong hands and heart to HODL their Bitcoin, and everyone has a reason why they are selling, they need money because of an emergency, they want to buy other coins that they think will have potential in the market, or they are cutting their losses and wants to get out in the market until the market improves, whatever their reasons there will always sellers

Indeed! but in most cases there are sellers who are fearing to lose their money, thinking that the market won't

go back to where they bought their coins,  it's very hard to work with something that you don't understand, those

who knows the drill will continue to hold and will wait for the right timing before selling their coins, otherwise, they

will accept that they are going to lose part of their investment.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 01:13:42 PM

Indeed! but in most cases there are sellers who are fearing to lose their money, thinking that the market won't

go back to where they bought their coins,  it's very hard to work with something that you don't understand, those

who knows the drill will continue to hold and will wait for the right timing before selling their coins, otherwise, they

will accept that they are going to lose part of their investment.
. I agree on that there are a lot of new investors that are losing some money because they are always afraid when they see a dropping of the price. New investors are loosing while crypto whales are gaining from the panic sellers and I believe that most of the panic sellers is the new investors who don't have a proper understanding about crypto, most of the new investors are easily get panic so they end up to loosing. All I can say is that proper understanding and self study about crypto is a big help so we need to continue learning for good.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 692

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 02:23:15 PM

well, I might think that when the dump happened, a lot of people were selling their bitcoins, and buying stable coins just in case. however, we don't know what reason they sold their assets. however, when they sell it, I think they can regret it when the bitcoin price actually exceeds the $100k price in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 06:54:46 AM

Well even if I don't want others to have it I don't have any other choice if I don't have enough money to support my family I would do what I must to survive.
I wouldn't let my family starve if I have crypto to trade and make money.
We have responsibilities so even if we want to keep on HODLing our crypto there are times that we would need to sell it.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:02:59 AM

Well even if I don't want others to have it I don't have any other choice if I don't have enough money to support my family I would do what I must to survive.
I wouldn't let my family starve if I have crypto to trade and make money.
We have responsibilities so even if we want to keep on HODLing our crypto there are times that we would need to sell it.
Well what OP is advicing is only applicable to those who can afford to hodl for the long-term, it's not like it's a generalized advice I mean if you really can't do it then don't do it because as you've said, you have a family to care for. Remember to also risk what you can afford to lose plus you also have to find other ways to make an income so you can hodl and get more profit.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 430

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:47:57 AM

This is absolutely not the right time to sell our "precious" Bitcoins, yeah.  Grin  This is the right time to buy rather than to sell. Even if Bitcoin price reaches at least $60k, we'd make an incredible profit. And I believe that the price won't just make do with $60k. I believe that it's possible to see a level near $100k in this year if everything goes right.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Aliceooo78

Activity: 117
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:24:45 AM

Now it's raining but good times are ahead. If you look at the whole picture BTC is doing great and I'm sure we will see BTC at $100k and beyond. But for now you need diamond hands, HODL! The weak hands will be lost along the road. Being rich is not for everybody Cheesy Remember, 1 BTC is still 1 BTC!
Yes, I'm excited to read this. however, I'm still holding back at this point. although it's quite a panic to see prices continue to decline, but I really believe that every year, every month, and day, definitely provides a different opportunity and potential for crypto. I'm really waiting for the next pump.

The strong volatility of bitcoin prices means that many people have their eyes fixed on the bitcoins in your wallet. They will do everything possible to torture your psychology, destroy your psychology, and then make you impatiently hand over the bitcoins in your hand. currency. This is the essence of the matter, I'm sorry, just say a word to the whale: I will not play with you.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 07:48:48 AM

This is absolutely not the right time to sell our "precious" Bitcoins, yeah.  Grin  This is the right time to buy rather than to sell. Even if Bitcoin price reaches at least $60k, we'd make an incredible profit. And I believe that the price won't just make do with $60k. I believe that it's possible to see a level near $100k in this year if everything goes right.
I feel like the only time that we should sell is when we feel like it's right to sell, and always try to go by the guidelines that we should be fearful when everyone is greedy and be greedy when everyone is fearful. To me, 100k isn't the right price for me so I will be a bit more greedy this time.

rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 03:15:37 PM

yes right, we can say don't sell, the market will continue to improve. but the fact is that there are still many people who experience panic selling and rush to sell whenever the price is a little bullrun, so the market price is slightly shaken. never worry about conditions like that, when the market decreases slightly we try to take the opportunity by buying again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:37:37 PM

yes right, we can say don't sell, the market will continue to improve. but the fact is that there are still many people who experience panic selling and rush to sell whenever the price is a little bullrun, so the market price is slightly shaken. never worry about conditions like that, when the market decreases slightly we try to take the opportunity by buying again.

But facing the truth, hodling while price keeps dropping isn't a very good business plan. For example when the price dropped to $30,000 last two months, the investors who sold at ATH had the opportunity to rebuy more from the profit they made already and now the price has climbed above $50000 which is a clear $20,000 difference in profit and good kind of return. I think the fear or panic of holders who don't sell is simply because they don't know if they sell if price will go up more, I do have this fear on my own aspect too.. On the whole it is a risk that can profit us if we are lucky.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:08:43 PM

I feel like the only time that we should sell is when we feel like it's right to sell, and always try to go by the guidelines that we should be fearful when everyone is greedy and be greedy when everyone is fearful. To me, 100k isn't the right price for me so I will be a bit more greedy this time.
I honestly do not feel like there is any good time to sell for me. I just have the feeling that bitcoin will always go up in the long run which means whenever I sell the price will end up going higher afterwards, because pick any point in time and price will go up after that, maybe not right away and there could be some drop short term but in the long term the price will fall for sure.

This is why I feel like there is a good enough reason to keep my bitcoins. I have promised myself that I will keep all of my crypto as long as I can, if there is an emergency then I may have to sell them but if there isn't one then I could potentially end up holding it until I retire and after that my aim is not to make as much money as possible anyway, my aim will be living a very good retirement and that is why price could go up after I sell and I won't care.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 07:17:44 PM

I don't think also that this is the time to sell our coins. Because Bitcoin price has newly started to increase a great deal and reached $50k. But this is only a start. Nearly everyone is expecting a bull run in the coming months. This might help the price achieve at least $100k before the end of the year or maybe in the first months of 2022. We should get prepared for this probability I believe. I would never sell my coins for now.

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 10:49:23 PM

Now it's raining but good times are ahead. If you look at the whole picture BTC is doing great and I'm sure we will see BTC at $100k and beyond. But for now you need diamond hands, HODL! The weak hands will be lost along the road. Being rich is not for everybody Cheesy Remember, 1 BTC is still 1 BTC!

Love your signature.

You're absolutely correct - 1 bitcoin is 1 bitcoin in the long run and I couldn't care less whether or not it is valuable in fiat or not.

It is inherently ridiculous to try to value things in a currency that is clearly broken and centrally controlled, and hence has no intrinsic value.

jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 08:00:43 AM

People are buying Bitcoin these days rather than selling. And I think that this is the right thing to do now as long as you didn't buy your Bitcoin years ago. We are still expecting the price to reach $100k by the end of this year and it doesn't seem impossible to me. All we need is a bull run for this to happen. But this bull run shouldn't come late otherwise most probably we will not see this level in this year at least.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 10:52:27 AM

People are buying Bitcoin these days rather than selling. And I think that this is the right thing to do now as long as you didn't buy your Bitcoin years ago. We are still expecting the price to reach $100k by the end of this year and it doesn't seem impossible to me. All we need is a bull run for this to happen. But this bull run shouldn't come late otherwise most probably we will not see this level in this year at least.

That's not the real happening many still selling especially day traders who already settled with their profit for that day but we can say that right now the demand is much higher and sell off is covered by those people who aim to hodl since there are positive predictions spreading and people don't want to get FOMO and do panic buying when price is at the peak. Many are expecting the $100k so I think that's good since if people keep looking forward for that to happen many will think bullish this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:47:46 AM

That's not the real happening many still selling especially day traders who already settled with their profit for that day but we can say that right now the demand is much higher and sell off is covered by those people who aim to hodl since there are positive predictions spreading and people don't want to get FOMO and do panic buying when price is at the peak. Many are expecting the $100k so I think that's good since if people keep looking forward for that to happen many will think bullish this year.

Although the price of Bitcoin has managed to rise to the price of $50k and there is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will rise even higher.
Still, there are people who sell their Bitcoins to take profit, but the number of people who sell Bitcoins is really decreasing right now. Many people
nowadays choose holding, because they know Bitcoin will go very high at the end of this year, the $100k target is likely to be reached by the end of
this year. What makes me optimistic about the future of Bitcoin is that the popularity of Bitcoin continues to increase and more new investors are joining.
This is what could push the Bitcoin price up and make the $100k target a reality.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:05:47 PM

today bitcoin managed to break the resistance line that is $50k. i hope the price will continue to increase and break the ATH which is $64k. if bitcoin is able to cross that line I'm pretty sure $100k is very easy to achieve. but I'm still quite worried about the current price because a few times bitcoin was able to break $50k and it didn't last long.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 05:55:49 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin has managed to rise to the price of $50k and there is a possibility that the price of Bitcoin will rise even higher.
Still, there are people who sell their Bitcoins to take profit, but the number of people who sell Bitcoins is really decreasing right now. Many people nowadays choose holding, because they know Bitcoin will go very high at the end of this year, the $100k target is likely to be reached by the end of this year. What makes me optimistic about the future of Bitcoin is that the popularity of Bitcoin continues to increase and more new investors are joining.
This is what could push the Bitcoin price up and make the $100k target a reality.
Considering how we went from 10k to 64k just a year ago to last April/May, that means we could always go higher and higher, that was a huge increase and x6 increase as well. The bottom this year was 30k and the x6 higher of it is 180k. I am not saying we will reach that price, but 100k is the magical number that everyone is waiting for, when it reaches there I am 90% sure that the price will crash as well because people are waiting for that and want to sell at that price, not everyone but certainly more people want to than any other price.

We are certainly at grabbing reach for it, just another 2x and we will be there, considering we did x6 in a similar time period, then I am sure we could do that as well. It is definitely something we can achieve only if there is a bull run, the reach is there, we just need to believe in ourselves to do that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: