Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin on future market?  (Read 265 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:08:20 PM

The cryptocurrency futures trading market that I often use, such as Binance and other exchanges, carries a greater risk, because of the fast price fluctuations. It is very easy to gain, but also very easy to lose. Cryptocurrency futures trading has been around for a long time and it has become an option for crypto users to trade on the Spot Market or futures. KYC is also required as well as many other features.
With the high volatility of Bitcoin, it becomes hard for the trader to make an easy market gain and the risk is also high. That is why I don't just focus on BTC for trading, sometimes gets shared with altcoins which I'd found out that it was more profitable than Bitcoin. As the market keeps on growing and numbers of users/traders had come, it helps the market price even more unpredictable and that could drive for a higher risk in trading. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:57:09 PM

I don't know what the difference is when it comes to trading Bitcoin futures in traditions exchanges like CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), ICE ( Intercontinental Exchange), CBOE (Chicago Board Options Exchange) vs Crypto friendly futures exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex

Though not fully regulated, I would prefer crypto friendly futures exchanges, and we do have lots of them
1. Binance
2. Bybit
3. Kraken Futures
4. FTX
5. Bitmex
6. Kucoin Futures
7. Okex
8. Bitfinex
9. Huobi
10. Deribit

This is true, OP. I really do not understand the differences between the traditional exchanges and crypto exchanges we have now.
There are quite a lot of centralised and decentralised crypto exchanges where one can easily trade futures with. That's quite a list of them above.
If you'd, however, ask me, I'd say the major difference between them would be the easy-to-use features of these exchanges unlike the traditional exchanges for futures

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:34:10 PM

We can already do some speculation future btc trading with some trading platforms. Although Im not im not into future trading but I saw it on Binance and you can easily trade on bitcoin and other coin there.

And I knew someone who made a lot of profits because he's an experienced future trader. A full time one that knows how to make a good entry price with his useful tools.
Caldear

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:09:13 AM

Bitcoin as a great innovation of currency, it will exist for a long time. When Bitcoin is used, transactions will occur between Bitcoin holders, and an account with Bitcoin is required, so more and more people will use it, and the value of Bitcoin will increase. The source of Bitcoin's value is still people's demand for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the development trend of the world. It drives the development of blockchain.  Future technology updates and improvements will make Bitcoin to develop better.
Keila Faith Villanueva

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:27:01 AM

Bitcoin is the king of encryption. Its characteristics are different from the traditional economy. However, Bitcoin is not stable relative to the financial economy. Sometimes I will buy some altcoins, which are volatile and risky. After a period of time, I think Bitcoin is the most suitable for long-term holding and gains greater profits, because no matter what factors, Bitcoin will restore its true value due to people's needs, and Bitcoin will be bright in the future.
John Jefferson

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 08:24:07 AM

Bitcoin is still a cryptocurrency with very high growth potential in the long run, and other copycat projects I'm not sure will be around in the next 10 years, but it's clear that Bitcoin is going to get rarer and more valuable and become a store of value.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: