Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: want buy Btc
btc - 2 (100%)
btc - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to buy Bitcoin with real money, plz i need help  (Read 264 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 11:55:13 PM

help me to find a bitcoin seller plz it is very complicate to make a deal easy and speed  Huh
France, Saint-Raphaël
Frank  

Why don't you first learn something about bitcoin and how & where to buy/sell it. Now seeing this post, many scammers will PM you and try to take advantage of you.
You can buy bitcoins from localbitcoins (it support majority of the countries) or binance P2P platform is also another good choice if your country is supported. 
Learning about it will take some time but with the help of these/us members here that would hasten the learning process of Op. Although, it actually need more time if Op want to thoroughly learn everything about Bitcoin or the exchanges.

We still don't know what Op want to protect his privacy when it comes to p2p or using a local exchange is safe for him if he's okay with the KYC thing. There's a lot of missing point here that would also question, Op. I hope he will reply to this thread soon to make the confusion clear.

sapnu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:55:55 PM

You can start off by finding a legitimate site where you can buy bitcoin with real money. Just be extra careful because scams are still evident nowadays no matter how much we've exposed them already. Also when it comes to privacy or KYC, it could be a requirement so if you are certain already with the exchange you will be using, do not be afraid upon giving it to them. Keep on learning more about bitcoin too, it might help you and guide you to the convenience you are looking for. Also be patient after buying, that would help you earn lots of profits.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: