Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Atlas.Market - Cryptocurrency Marketplace using Wishlists  (Read 58 times)
AtlasMarket (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 10:46:54 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2021, 12:46:41 AM by AtlasMarket

Atlas.Market is an online marketplace where users can trade their cryptocurrency for items easily, fast and secure. "Customers" provide requests using amazon wishlists at their defined discount that "Purchasers" must fulfill in order to receive their payment.

This kind of service is very useful for people who work at Amazon Mechanical Turk or complete online surveys, for example, since they're able to exchange their payment (typically amazon gift cards / balance) for cryptocurrencies through our platform by purchasing items listed by the "customers".

Features:
  • Customers can create "ungrouped" requests, whose items can have different discounts and can be taken by one or more purchasers, or "grouped" requests, whose items have the same discount and must be taken in a single order.
  • Purchasers receive the cryptocurrency amount from an item at the time the customer confirms its delivery instead of waiting for the entire order to be delivered.
  • Customers can set a minimum exchange rate on the request to be safe against market rate drops while it is still waiting to be accepted.
  • Customers can select additional instructions/conditions that the purchaser must meet in order to accept or complete the request.
  • A wide variety of filters allow users to access market and their data in a fast and concise way.
  • Users are able to internally transfer each other by using their username.
  • If you rather not to trade with an user or you do not want to see their requests in the market, you can block them.
  • Real-time notifications.
  • Site customization (date/time format, dark theme, balance shortcut).

We support Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrencies, and the Amazon USA marketplace, and intend to adopt more cryptocurrencies and services as the platform grows.

Make sure to create your account and start trading with us at: https://atlas.market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 03:35:42 PM

Since they (“purchaser”) receive their payment in the form of Amazon Gift Card balance they are able to convert it into cryptocurrencies by buying goods at Amazon for other ("customers").
I think there's been a mistake with regards to the part I've highlighted; From what "I've read", the purchaser in question, is going to directly receive cryptocurrency and not "Amazon Gift Card balance".

How deposited funds are being kept on your platform [I'm referring to its safety]?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AtlasMarket (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 12:35:04 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2021, 12:51:36 AM by AtlasMarket

Since they (“purchaser”) receive their payment in the form of Amazon Gift Card balance they are able to convert it into cryptocurrencies by buying goods at Amazon for other ("customers").
I think there's been a mistake with regards to the part I've highlighted; From what "I've read", the purchaser in question, is going to directly receive cryptocurrency and not "Amazon Gift Card balance".

How deposited funds are being kept on your platform [I'm referring to its safety]?

Hello, what we actually meant with that is that "purchasers", when completing tasks in Amazon mechanical turk, for example, receive their payment from Amazon in the form of amazon gift card/balance, and then they can exchange that amazon balance for cryptocurrencies in our platform buying items for "customers". But we will adjust the phrasing to make it more clear, thanks for your interest & observation.

Regarding your second question, we manage our own full nodes, and funds are kept in a combination of online and offline storage, you can read more about that in our Terms of Service (point 15).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: