Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] peachfolio - Your DeFi Companion  (Read 481 times)
peachfolio (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 01:20:02 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2021, 01:30:27 PM by peachfolio

This project was created by a group of DeFi investors who wanted to be able to track their tokens all in one place. The peachfolio team has developed a free and easy-to-use phone app for android and iOS that allows you to track your DeFi portfolio with the click of a button. You can add multiple wallets, filter tokens, create a favorites list, get up-to-date prices, and more. No more adding token by token. Add you wallet and you are good to go.

https://www.peachfolio.com/static/img/choose-wallet-3.gif

The v1 app has already launched - you can download on the peachfolio site and test it out for yourself. It has been well received by the growing peachfolio community, with some of their feedback and requests already implemented by the devs. Issues and feature requests are being tracked on Github.

There’s a lot more to come too. The v2 app arrives next month in Google Play Store and Apple App Store, along with some genuinely great Pro features for peachfolio token holders. The v3 app will be on its way shortly after, when yet more Pro features will be introduced.

You can see all app related updates in our extensive roadmap.

https://i.imgur.com/mrRJAo6.jpg

It certainly doesn't end there though. This is a long term project. There are many great milestones coming in the future, including extending the app to track other chains and expanding to include different language options.

The peachfolio token - which unlocks the Pro features simply by holding it in your wallet - has launched just 4 days ago ! It's still super early to get in on this ! Don’t miss this great opportunity now to get in very early.

PCHF Tokenomics:

Pre-sale: 29%
Public sale: 50%
Marketing: 13%
Team: 8% (locked for 6 months)

Transaction tax - 8%

4% Redistribution to holders
2% Operational Costs & App Development
2% Liquidity

Marketing:

Marketing plan lined up for launch and beyond. Paid ads on Poocoin/exchanges, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube campaigns.

Strong branding is a mainstay throughout the project.

Key Details:

Contract: 0xc1CbFB96A1D5361590b8DF04EF78DE2fa3178390
Ticker: PCHF

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Chart

When crypto gives you lemons, buy peach !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 08:57:46 PM

Comes up with working app, not all project introduce his self like that. Any information about the contract audit?
what about the presale? is still on going? I'm confuse since there's no detail about this, it just a starting time that displayed in website "Presale on Sunday June 20, 2021"
So you have a team, would you mind to show us about your team?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 09:07:46 AM

The apps looks good on that picture, I am waiting for it to show up in google playstore since installing apk is risky.. When it will show up in playstore? I ma getting bored the way blockfolio looks like and this shows great potential as an alternative.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 10:55:54 AM

The apps looks good on that picture, I am waiting for it to show up in google playstore since installing apk is risky.. When it will show up in playstore? I ma getting bored the way blockfolio looks like and this shows great potential as an alternative.

Hi, we are aiming to release in both the Google Play as Apple App Store in July. This will be a realistic target. We have 2.5K downloads so far, and the reviews have been great. But I understand your concerns about downloading an apk. You'll just have to hang on a bit longer...

We developed (and are developing) peachfolio because we weren't happy with the other options ourselves. We have been Crypto (and defi) investors since 2017 and before, and we saw there is a need for this.
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:19:47 AM

Comes up with working app, not all project introduce his self like that. Any information about the contract audit?
what about the presale? is still on going? I'm confuse since there's no detail about this, it just a starting time that displayed in website "Presale on Sunday June 20, 2021"

Hi,

the presale was completed a week ago. I'll have our webdesigner have a look at it.

We are a team of about 10 people, largely based in Europe. We have developers, marketing people, graphic designers and social media moderators.
We have decided not to doxx for now, after talking about it with the team for quite a few times. We released the app before the token as a 'token' (bad pun) of good faith to our community. We will let the app do the talking for now.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 11:32:44 AM

I have downloaded the app - you get it from their website. Honestly it's pretty great - very smooth and looks good. I use it a lot. This is going to go big when they release on google store and the app store. Hard to find a DeFi project with an actual working product.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:01:38 PM

The token presale finished last week so you can buy it on pancake swap right now - i think the plan is that the token will unlock pro features on the app a bit like poocoin. They are talking about price alerts and rug screening as part of their pro features which would be awesome. The app already is really good.
Enellio

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:15:14 PM

Has anyone tried the app? Where can I test it?
I'd like to try it out and see if it works. I have a lot of wallets and it'd be great to be able to track them all in one location.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:26:31 PM

Has anyone tried the app? Where can I test it?
I'd like to try it out and see if it works. I have a lot of wallets and it'd be great to be able to track them all in one location.

Yes I have been using the app for the last week - it's Android only right now but you can download it for free from their website - www.peachfolio.com

You can track multiple wallets on it already.
Toby Flenderson

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:46:18 PM

Hi the app looks nice, will try it out on when it’s on iPhone. I’ve just got a few questions about the project:

Is liquidity locked? What kind of MC are you aiming for? Is the idea to be a Trust Wallet competitor?
Cryptorocky79

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:37:11 AM

Liquidity is locked. $10 million MC is a 30X from the current MC.  I like the app.
Cryptorocky79

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:01:50 AM

https://twitter.com/peachfolio/status/1408380503166705666?s=12
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 01:32:29 PM

Hi, we have a new Youtube video out, where you can check how we allow you to check the big winners and losers in the DeFi market with 1 touch of the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjmhaAiqc0
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 10:32:20 AM

Hi, we have a new Youtube video out, where you can check how we allow you to check the big winners and losers in the DeFi market with 1 touch of the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yjmhaAiqc0

Yeah they have put out a lot more videos recently which is a good strategy because it looks amazing. The more people can see it in action then the more people will want to try it. Once this thing launches on Google Play and App Store it's going to explode. I literally use the app every single day right now.
peachfolio (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 06:20:07 PM

peachfolio just got listed on Coinmarketcap. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peachfolio/

New video out too; https://twitter.com/peachfolio/status/1409938023354097667

Using the peachfolio app you’ll be able to view our roadmap, and vote on which upcoming features you want to see implemented first!
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 03:50:40 PM

The token got a nice spike yesterday following the CMC listing. Really think once the new version of the app hits google play and app store this thing will fly.

It's got so much potential.
CryptolMaze

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:04:47 PM

Apps pretty good. Been using it for a few days now and it's far easier than faffing with PCS/Trust Wallet.

Need to be able to hide some of my rugpulled tokens though
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:25:05 PM

Apps pretty good. Been using it for a few days now and it's far easier than faffing with PCS/Trust Wallet.

Need to be able to hide some of my rugpulled tokens though

The Dev has been saying they are going to sort this in the upcoming V2 which is due to release in the next few weeks.
Enellio

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 08:41:57 PM

I'm reasonably happy with the app as it is right now. Very interested to try out the full features when the release the App Store versions of it. Price alerts in particular I'm looking forward to.
TIMBUCKTOOOOO

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:14:35 AM

I'm reasonably happy with the app as it is right now. Very interested to try out the full features when the release the App Store versions of it. Price alerts in particular I'm looking forward to.

Yeah price alerts are BADLY needed in DeFi right now - I like the idea of their profit and loss calculator as well. Launching on Google Play and App Store later this month so should be pretty exciting to see the updated version of the app.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: