Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will GPU MSRP be back  (Read 211 times)
Didz

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 09:58:12 PM

Can rx5700XT goes back to 600$? This was the actual price in my country last year December 2020 and I planned to build 6x rx5700XT rig for mining but I hesitated for no reason, im more than ready now but price remains high even while 60MH oy gives 3$+ presently, when will cards MSRP be back?

This is up to the manufacturers, supply chain, and how they CHOOSE to manage their business in the interest of profit and shareholder value.

Why would a supplier ever want their product to sell for BELOW the MSRP?  They shouldn't.  It means the product being sold isn't being sold for what the manufacturer thinks it's worth.  So for one, it's just bad optics.  

Beyond that, the most important thing to a publicly traded business is going to be profit for sustainable growth.  

People can blame miners, crypto prices, gamers, or whatever all they want.  None of it is actually relevant.  It really boils down to the manufacturer, supply chain and how they CHOOSE to manage their business in the interest of profit and shareholder value.  If anyone thinks it's because of consumers, rather they be gamers or miners, they have been brainwashed by a corporation who is using their own customers as a scapegoat.   SHAME!

Yea I agree when I was studying in my Master degree in Finance I learned that in a capitalism market the number one goal is "Short-Term Profit Maximisation", the rest is secondary. This is why capitalism must be somehow regulated by the governments otherwise there is abuses.

Viva Ethereum Blockchain Revolution...What About Helium Network?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: