Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:04:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you scared?  (Read 703 times)
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 07:17:16 PM

Don't be concerned, mate. When the price of bitcoin falls, it is a good time to acquire bitcoins in big quantities at low rates. Prepare your free money to move to bitcoin and handle it well in order to make a profit. Don't be concerned about the dip; it's only a correction.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 08:23:09 AM

Absolutely no, I am not worried about this fact because i trust bitcoin. This was nothing and i saw many big drop downs of bitcoin and even at that time i never doubted about bitcoin so this is nothing, bitcoin is here to stay.
bitcoin is one of the most volatile investment assets and of course bitcoin has strong fundamentals, so when there are a few positive issues that hit bitcoin it will certainly make the bitcoin price rise again in the market, in my opinion the current decline, could be the right time to we buy bitcoin at a low price, because in my opinion a rise or fall in the price of bitcoin can be an opportunity for us to make a profit, so what do we need to be afraid of?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:10:25 PM

Absolutely no, I am not worried about this fact because i trust bitcoin. This was nothing and i saw many big drop downs of bitcoin and even at that time i never doubted about bitcoin so this is nothing, bitcoin is here to stay.

This is a natural thing experienced by the market, hopefully the correction that occurs with bitcoin this time is only temporary, the current decline is nothing for bitcoin if we compare it to 2018 when the bitcoin price recorded a price decline of 72% and it was time which was very bleak for bitcoin investors, but bitcoin was able to get through it all and remains the only number one coin.
There is nothing to be afraid of with bitcoin because so far bitcoin has proven to us that bitcoin is very worth investing in.
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 02:20:30 PM

Market price fluctuations are common in the crypto world and are happening right now. This incident is not a reason to be afraid to trade because basically the name of the market often goes up and down. make it an investment opportunity for fluctuations and make it a bullrun opportunity to sell your assets.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Rimueng

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:24:07 PM

Bitcoin plummeted again on September 7 2021.BTC dropped by 54.7% on March 12 last year, by 12.54% on September 3 last year, and by 29.99% on May 19 this year. And 18.65% on September 7.
There were four reasons for the fall on September 7th:
1,The fall in US stocks caused Bitcoin to fall at the same time.
2,Singapore regulation.
3, SEC wants to sue coinbase.
4,It is related to El Salvador
Are you scared?Is there any hope for the future?
Personally, I have no fear when bitcoin plummets. I don't think the reasons you have listed have had much effect on the bitcoin price plummeting. The ups and downs of the bitcoin price are purely influenced by the crypto market and that is a natural thing to happen. I'm sure the bitcoin price will rebound even more likely to hit a new ATH later this year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Turbolinea

Activity: 560
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:44:24 PM

Bitcoin price even reached $40k in the last 24 hours but I'm still not scared of anything. Because I make my investments for a long time period. It is totally normal to see Bitcoin undergoing bad times also. We will not see this market increasing all the time in the end. Bitcoin is also a volatile cryptocurrency and we should always get ready for this too. After some time, Bitcoin will start recovering again and continue to rise.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:14:21 PM

Bitcoin plummeted again on September 7 2021.BTC dropped by 54.7% on March 12 last year, by 12.54% on September 3 last year, and by 29.99% on May 19 this year. And 18.65% on September 7.
2,Singapore regulation.
Personally, I have no fear when bitcoin plummets. I don't think the reasons you have listed have had much effect on the bitcoin price plummeting. The ups and downs of the bitcoin price are purely influenced by the crypto market and that is a natural thing to happen. I'm sure the bitcoin price will rebound even more likely to hit a new ATH later this year.

News mostly being used by traders to predict the market, bad news brings bad impacts while good news brings the good one.

For people who experienced how the market around crypto works, they are not really depending on news. They understand that in each dumped, opportunities are open to buy and hold more Bitcoin, believing that it will bounce back and deliver better value.

Before you engaged yourself in this venue of investment, better to make sure that you are mentally ready as there are more unpredicted market movements that may shake you to lose your money.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:39:08 PM

bitcoin is one of the most volatile investment assets and of course bitcoin has strong fundamentals, so when there are a few positive issues that hit bitcoin it will certainly make the bitcoin price rise again in the market, in my opinion the current decline, could be the right time to we buy bitcoin at a low price, because in my opinion a rise or fall in the price of bitcoin can be an opportunity for us to make a profit, so what do we need to be afraid of?
There are still people who believe that one day bitcoin may die, or go down so much that it will stay down for a long time as well. I personally do not believe that and there are many people who do not believe that but there are people who do. At the end of the day bitcoin is something that will go up in the long run no matter what happens, you can buy it at any price, even at ATH and with enough time we all know that you will profit.

This is why I am not really that much scared at all. The ones who are scared are the people who imagine bitcoin could be under 20k soon and stay there for years, just like how it happened in the 2018 crash period.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1047
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:48:18 AM

2,Singapore regulation.
Being scared will not help us and it will surely push us down and loss,because our decisions may become affected by our fears. There is no need to scared or we can't be scared look at btc price from 2018 and compair the present price today, by only looking at the price we can surely say that the person who does not get affected by their fears and have a strong hand to hold are now millionaire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: