Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - LUNALAND - A digital currency harnessing the power of the Blockchain.  (Read 633 times)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3885

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2021, 12:21:00 AM

There is an ongoing scam accusation against Lunaland. Please visit..

If they can scam their bounty hunters, then they can scam their investors too. So please be careful and do your own due diligence before investing with a project who had history of breaking a deal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minagul

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:26:18 AM

have exported the chat history. If anyone wants to see the exported data of the entire chat history, then PM me or request me here for it. Only highly trusted members who have years of reputation on the forum can have the copy if they want. For privacy and other reasons, I am not going to open it up in public.

The last response to me from Lunaland team:
Quote from: Telegram user @@jobuii
Dusko {Won’t DM first}, [28.08.21 20:27]
I have made the decision that due to the repeated verbal abuse by the bounty members against the project and against me personally that none of them will be paid on principle. I am neither afraid of you or any of your bounty members. On principle they will not be paid for the horrible shit they have said against the project. I don’t have unlimited time to check bounty stakes and pull our cheaters who comprise probably 80% of the bounty. Hence the delay, but due to these actions of these individuals none will be paid. Bounty has been voided as per the clause of management in the bounty rules.

Latest chat screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/A8rFpg5

tl;dr;
From 4th August since I have given them the final sheet they were making accusations after accusations. Until today, I was considering them somehow valid, but after the last message it's clear that all of it were excuses. They were doing it to find a way, to convince me that the hunters are in fault here, and they do not want to pay the hunters.

Their first accusation: The bounty campaign did not make them money, so they will reduce the allocation. In their word,
Quote from: https://i.imgur.com/rD2iGT4.png
Dusko {Won’t DM first}, [04.08.21 13:54]
ok will check and then advise you once I have checked. I aim to pay out by tomorrow, but will need to let you know that allocation is going to be less than 1.5 Million

Dusko {Won’t DM first}, [04.08.21 13:54]
I need to do the calculations how much the campaign helped us raise presale, and also now our price has increased significantly so need to recalculate total token pool

After my disagreement, I suggested them to review the works and let the good hunters to pay. They agreed.

Their 2nd accusation: The hunters will dump their token/project. I said to them that the hunters need to get paid, and I explained why they need to get paid. Lunaland team agreed that they will review the work and let me know on the next day (August 10th).

August 13th I asked for update, they wanted more time.
August 14th I asked for update, they wanted more time. The excuse was that they are too busy with the project, and that made sense to me. We had some price movement chat about their project, and they wanted time until the end of the week.
August 17th, we had some other chat and promised me that they will work out final allocation after checking the sheet.
August 22nd, after asking them about the progress they asked me a lot of question about how to check the reports and our conversation ended with giving them instructions.
We continued conversation ... I was putting pressure
August 27th pressure increases and they were due to done reviewing by that day. In the meantime, with many more accusations

Their 3rd accusation: On their last AMA the hunters accused their project of being a scam…

From 28th morning (today) I was chasing them until I got the reply that I quoted at the starting of the topic.

And finally, when I am working on creating this topic they have more to say:
Quote from: https://i.imgur.com/Ha0bsAk.png
You obviously don’t know your own rules of your bounty. We get the final say and based on how you’ve handled your bounty hunters I’m not surprised that the bounty was abysmal. Do what you have to do and be quick about it and stop wasting my time
minagul

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 12:26:49 AM

Scam"""" please ban this project
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:42:57 PM

I see on https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x6020371b0e8a2fc259a6b111d178bba9c966a4a4 They only have $40,000+ liquidity, it won't take long to consume this amount of money, bounty hunters seem to be spreading this news on social media, people will notice and glance at it, this project won't have a long life.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: