Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Winter Is Coming, Warns Experts  (Read 668 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 12:00:08 AM

I don't believe with that expert or anyone else. If they really expert on this, they already become richest person right now beat elon musk & jeff bezos. All of that only prediction, we shouldn't take it seriously. Just HODL your coins and when you have fiat, just buy again when market crash to accumulate your bag without hearing any speculation like that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 04:49:36 AM

I don't believe with that expert or anyone else. If they really expert on this, they already become richest person right now beat elon musk & jeff bezos. All of that only prediction, we shouldn't take it seriously. Just HODL your coins and when you have fiat, just buy again when market crash to accumulate your bag without hearing any speculation like that

In investing, self-confidence is the most important thing in my opinion, now we are better at analyzing market conditions than we have to hear speculations from people who really just want to take personal advantage of what is happening, as well as what is happening JP morgan said all this time that bitcoin will continue to crash and in my opinion in this case as a banker of course JP morgan will take advantage of whales who panicked to sell bitcoin after hearing what he speculated, in my personal opinion jp morgan, elon musk and john Their Mcaffe is people who only care about themselves.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 07:48:29 AM

No need to worry if your a long term investor or holder because it is just a season and it would past.
We just need to endure it and make sure to survive and accumulate if we could to have a big profit after the winter.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 12:13:56 PM

I do not trust that JP Morgan, everything he said is an opposite of want he wants to happened. He has a the power to manipulate the market.
Check out his previous statements, when he said something bad about BTC, dumpers started to dump BTC, then whales comes in to buy the dump, then Bitcoin goes up.
In 2018, when Bitcoin taps 19000usd, he said wonderful about Bitcoin, now idiots buy from the top, then whales started to dump.

Analysts at JP Morgan and DailyFX claim that we are in a cryptocurrency winter. However, other analysts, including John Bollinger, disagreed. The creator of the technical indicator of the Bollinger Bands believes that Bitcoin has already recorded a price floor of $ 30,000.
Bitcoin hit a record high of $ 64,804.72 in April, but later, the flagship cryptocurrency has dropped by almost 50% since then, trading at $ 33,039.01 at the time of writing. The price of Bitcoin has risen 1.5% in the last 24 hours after touching the $ 30,000 resistance level. Although the cryptocurrency appears to be recovering, some experts believe the situation could get worse.
In addition to the downtrend, the Bitcoin death intersection pattern was finally formed on June 19. In addition, conflicting news with Bitcoin continues in China, which negatively affects the bitcoin hash rate. On the other hand, the interest of legal investors decreased. These are all factors that lead to a downturn in the market. Likewise, these factors can lead our favorite cryptocurrencies to a deep hibernation.

Source: https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/crypto-winter-is-coming-warns-experts-2543269

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 12:58:40 PM

I agree that there is a possibility for the situation to get worse. We saw that Bitcoin price decreased to a level between $20k and $30k some time ago. We could see it repeating again soon I think. But it's really hard to predict what Bitcoin will do next. Maybe I'll get it wrong and the price will start rising and reach a level above $40k again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 08:59:49 PM

Winter is always there, it always happens, but look outside the sun is shining bright and the heat is unbearable around here (well unless you live in southern hemisphere). Which means the winter is not scary, it is just the news about how the summer is coming, every year after the winter we have a spring that gets us ready for the summer and that is always like that, non-stop the world turns around and we just have seasons like that.

Let the crypto winter come, it will not be shocking and we will be ready for it when it comes and then we will handle it as well as we can in order to survive and live the summer that will come afterwards. The people who survived 2018 and hold their coins are the ones who managed to make the most profit in this year's bull run, people who left and then came back later to buy higher lost a good chunk of profit because of it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 09:05:04 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

There many people who thinks differently right now. Some of them think that the market will recover soon and some don't. In my opinion, we will not get rid of this lazy period of the market before the end of the summer.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:46:43 PM

I find it interesting that the creator of the Bollinger Bands believes we have reached the bottom, many people do not know this but the people behind the indicators that we know are extremely prepared people, many times applying the same concepts that physicists and mathematicians apply, and while using the Bollinger Bands is relatively easy at the same time this does not mean that it was easy to think about the concept so I am more ready to believe someone like that than whatever JP Morgan has to say about the future price of bitcoin.

Maybe those who are preaching that we are in a crypto winter already are the same people who didn't think that we can reach $64k this year. So there is a pattern, a obvious narrative for them to attack bitcoin again because the price is like 50% from it's previous high.

However, the market is still alive and well, still trading sideways though, but still healthy in my opinion. We have the last quarter to push the price so let's wait and see if those predictions will come true, but I'm optimistic that we might reach another all time high before the end of the year.
It is highly likely that this is the case, we must remember that banks and governments do not really like bitcoin and if it seems they are kind of accepting it now is simply because they have found no way to destroy it yet and they know that each passing day in which bitcoin remains on the market is yet another day they have wasted and that they do not have anymore.

We are trading sideways but since the correction we had several positive news that improve the fundamentals of bitcoin even further which can only mean one thing, the price will go up once again, we do not know when this will happen but it is almost a certainty that it will do so.
They dont actually have a choice because no matter how they do on banning out crypto or make out some blockage or similar thing then theres still no chance on succeeding.
Instead of banning then why not try to go along? They would surely be in getting the benefits when it comes to revenue when they do regulate those crypto related merchants.
When it comes to crypto winter then theres would always be a time to be like this. How to deal? You should be wise on when to get out on the market or simply
securing your profits and also i dont believe on experts.  Cool
I understand what you are saying and you are right but it is incredibly difficult for them, after all they know that bitcoin is slowly going to erode their power, so while they can get some benefits now they know in the long term they will suffer, lets take a look at PayPal, for a long time PayPal was against bitcoin and with a good reason, they understood that if bitcoin really took off then they could be replaced, now they have adopted it and they are earning money thanks to it, but sooner or later their worst fears will come true and bitcoin will replace them just as they feared.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 09:10:06 PM

I already see this coming, experts do always based their prediction on the current situation, and since the current situation looks so bearish, then it's not surprising at all. They have the point, and I believe the price could get worse, but I like to know what's their price prediction, will it go below $30k, $20k, or $10k?

I'm observing the market, and it seems the bullish movement is really gone, I only see a little spark of bounce back, but it will not push through as the resistance is really strong.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 08:29:42 PM

I already see this coming, experts do always based their prediction on the current situation, and since the current situation looks so bearish, then it's not surprising at all. They have the point, and I believe the price could get worse, but I like to know what's their price prediction, will it go below $30k, $20k, or $10k?

I'm observing the market, and it seems the bullish movement is really gone, I only see a little spark of bounce back, but it will not push through as the resistance is really strong.
That is what they do, those experts do the same all the time because they do not want to be wrong, you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone that is ready to predict the market will turn around and change directions because as you say they just follow the trend, however even if the bullish movement seems to be over it is very difficult to say that it is definitely over, because as we know the price of bitcoin has the tendency to move incredibly fast and if we go above 40k then the bull run could resume incredibly quickly.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 08:47:04 PM

If there is one thing I have experienced with bitcoin is...it always has a mind of its own, anything can happen.

Btw I don't know how these guys want to apply their expertise on the crypto markets. Thought these were the same guys that manipulate the markets so why don't they tell us there next move...pump the markets already:)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:16:44 PM

If there is one thing I have experienced with bitcoin is...it always has a mind of its own, anything can happen.

Btw I don't know how these guys want to apply their expertise on the crypto markets. Thought these were the same guys that manipulate the markets so why don't they tell us there next move...pump the markets already:)

Whales and institutions wont really tend to share up on whats their plan behind when it comes to possible price manipulation or plans on buying or selling simply.
We cant determine on when it would happen so it turns out that next movement neither intentional or definitely just random and this is the hard part when you do deal with this
market on where everything cant really be predicted. Crypto winter or not then theres nothing we can do about it but to deal with it then we could always
act according on what situation we are facing or what is the status of the market.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 11:16:12 PM

Op, you are pretty correct here and I think that so many investors (both small and huge) are now considering to take out crypto from their investment portfolio because the ride from 20k to 65k and back to 28k increased fear among institutions too that their money on stake is under danger because there are some unethical forces that are trying hard to destroy this 'store of value' dilemma.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:51:39 AM

Winter is always there, it always happens, but look outside the sun is shining bright and the heat is unbearable around here (well unless you live in southern hemisphere). Which means the winter is not scary, it is just the news about how the summer is coming, every year after the winter we have a spring that gets us ready for the summer and that is always like that, non-stop the world turns around and we just have seasons like that.

Let the crypto winter come, it will not be shocking and we will be ready for it when it comes and then we will handle it as well as we can in order to survive and live the summer that will come afterwards. The people who survived 2018 and hold their coins are the ones who managed to make the most profit in this year's bull run, people who left and then came back later to buy higher lost a good chunk of profit because of it.

Has anyone told JP Morgan Chase that there is FIAT winter going on? Or that there is a stock market winter around the corner? It is funny how these bankers feel urged again and again to give their comment on an industry they don't understand much about. It shows how they feel forced to protect the industry they are making their money with! Cheesy
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:35:02 AM

No need to worry if your a long term investor or holder because it is just a season and it would past.
We just need to endure it and make sure to survive and accumulate if we could to have a big profit after the winter.
While this is a given idea yet some investors are also looking for upgrading their investments and this is by Buying Low and selling High.
so if you happen to find when the perfect timing of selling then surely you can make your investment double or even more and this is the intention of this Post as warning and alarm .
that if you wanted to at least make it happen then best to wait this timing and make the best decision for your own betterment .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 10:31:05 AM

with the current prices , crypto already in winter . some traders predict that prices can crash easley  the world is in crisis economic and if it continue for sure all market will effect by crisis always everyone should wait before buying the problem if correction of prices bitcoin continue for long time like correction of prices bitcoin past years 2018 the crash is not easy and the prices can decrease much , for this reason should not buy now
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 08:45:11 PM

Op, you are pretty correct here and I think that so many investors (both small and huge) are now considering to take out crypto from their investment portfolio because the ride from 20k to 65k and back to 28k increased fear among institutions too that their money on stake is under danger because there are some unethical forces that are trying hard to destroy this 'store of value' dilemma.
We did not had a lot of institutions or institutional investors buying bitcoin, and the few that we had have been saying they are still holding their coins, I am not really sure this is the case of Elon as I doubt he would say the things he said about bitcoin while at the same time he held a huge amount of those coins, doing something like that will be foolish, so I think he actually sold his coins some time ago, but besides him it seems the other institutional investors are still holding or even bought more coins.
Nora Olin

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:26:30 AM

I don't trust these so-called senior experts, and I don't know how they made such predictions. Don't blindly follow them. Although the market is indeed turbulent, if you hold it for a long time, please continue to stick to it.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:50:12 AM

If crypto winter is coming, that means the price can fall too deep, like a few years ago. If that happens, that will be the best time to buy many bitcoins and some potential altcoins because after this moment, the price will start to increase and who knows, it will have a big chance to make a new ATH. Besides that, the price itself already drop half from the last ATH so maybe that is a winter start at the market. But all in all, we should enjoy anything that happens to the crypto market and still try to profit from the current situation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:44:36 PM

We did not had a lot of institutions or institutional investors buying bitcoin, and the few that we had have been saying they are still holding their coins, I am not really sure this is the case of Elon as I doubt he would say the things he said about bitcoin while at the same time he held a huge amount of those coins, doing something like that will be foolish, so I think he actually sold his coins some time ago, but besides him it seems the other institutional investors are still holding or even bought more coins.

I've always personally believed we've been having institutional money in Bitcoin since 2016. This was when I first noticed OTC brokers get heavy business in Bitcoin (and only institutionals, like family offices and hedge funds, use OTC brokers). This was also when all the crypto funds set up, and their investors are anything but retail.

It's only what you see and read in the news now, that's getting a lot of attention, because of the size and prominence. But there's still silent, old money, coming into Bitcoin, all happening off-chain.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██