Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will bitcoin be worth in 2030? BTC price prediction  (Read 218 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 11:38:48 AM

BITCOIN is the big one when it comes to cryptocurrency, being one of the first established coins on the digital market. But what will bitcoin be worth in 2030?
I think the speculation in 2030 is too far for us to predict right now, I personally might prefer to calculate the estimated price of bitcoin every 4 years which coincides with the halving day, maybe later in 2024 the price of bitcoin will increase by around 1500% and most likely the price will break through $150K in my opinion, this cannot be separated from the adoption of bitcoin that is currently happening by several countries and also large companies and of course we realize that in today modern era the speed of financial transactions and investment assets is needed by everyone so that this makes bitcoin or other crypto the right choice.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 06:49:28 PM

I am not worried about the price of bitcoins as much as I am worried about the legality in the future. There is so much FUD being spread and China even banned crypto mining which was a major source of bitcoins mining so I mean if such steps are continuously taken, we might unfortunately reach a point where it's nearly impossible to keep the blockchain going.

Like most other people here, I am also confident about reaching more than one million dollars level in next 9 years. So, 2030 is too far away and usually in long run bitcoin will perform well.
Even though we do have some nations that banned many aspects of the crypto world, I would say that there are also tons of places that support it by giving it some legality. For example miners may not be in China anymore because of the legal status but those machines are still somewhere right? Eventually miners will start popping up everywhere around the world and one place will be better than the rest and all miners will go there.

I still think Iceland is a major place because both renewable energy is a big deal there and you can have cheap electricity by having your own renewable energy system in place plus it is very cold (lol ICEland for a reason) so it would be a better idea. Long story short all those bans and so forth are faced with other nations that actually support crypto and help people using it, look at Germany they made it so legal that even banks use it.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 08:29:36 AM

Analytics can not predict what will be the price of Bitcoin next month, and you are asking what will be the price in 2030. Are you serious ?
No one would expect, that Elon Musk would start Bitcoin price growth last year, and you want to know what will be in 2030. I'll tell you what will be in 2030 - you will be 9 year older and Bitcoin will have a different value, than it has today.
That's what I was thinking too, 2030 is almost a decade away from now and I don't think that it's not right that we will be thinking about what's going to happen to bitcoin at that time because our expectations will not be happening and we would probably be sad about it anyways.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 10:29:48 AM

BITCOIN is the big one when it comes to cryptocurrency, being one of the first established coins on the digital market. But what will bitcoin be worth in 2030?
Before 2030, we will have 2 more halving and we cannot predict how many countries are going to adopt bitcoin as legal tender hence in 10 years anything may happen but in quick and rough speculations we can say bitcoin will worth more than one million dollar by the times of 2030. If you plan to invest in bitcoins with the plan of holding till 2030 then definitely you can go without any hesitations.

By 2030, bitcoin will have completed 2 decade of time since its genesis block which means bitcoin might have grown as an adult from being kid till now. Adolescence phase is always known for its "too activeness" which can be expected from bitcoin as well by the times of 2030 Cheesy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: