Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lamentations of a newbie [ Activity increase spam and shit post]  (Read 254 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:00:52 AM

Unless if you are looking forward to the day you could join signature campaigns, but that's not what you are talking about here, right?
This is exactly why I need to rank up. The sarcasm, newbies are looked down upon even though everyone says its not true. Your statement proves the fact. You believe every newbie is here for bounty and signature campaign ( making money is the only aim of newbie). Newbies are unconsciously stereotyped and put in a box by the forum.

I don't know with others but I never look down upon newbies. Ranks here don't signify much. I'm a legendary and I am openly admitting that there are certainly a lot of newbies, jr. members, members, and other low rank members here who have a lot more Bitcoin knowledge than me. We are only talking here of a forum rank. It doesn't signify knowledge, experience, and so on. That's exactly the reason why I am pointing out that rank is immaterial in terms of what you will read and understand. I don't find rank a big deal here unless, again, if you are only looking forward to the day you will earn from it, which is obviously not what you are up to, right?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██