Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:27:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why women are the minority in crypto land?  (Read 1005 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 12:36:44 PM

It's yet the day where most users in crypto land are composed of males. Women are the minority, since most of them express little-to-no interest in crypto/Blockchain tech. I find this to be odd, considering that women are as interconnected as males in today's digital era. If they use a payment processor like PayPal, why won't they use crypto/Blockchain tech?

Thoughts? Huh

It is a rather common thing that men are more interested in different technologies than women. Moreover, usually men bring home the bacon, so they are looking for new ways to earn money, and women have a lot of housework, so often they just don’t have time to get through crypto land.

On the other hand, I can’t completely agree with you that women are rare in crypto, I have many female acquaintances who are working in the crypto market.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:49:39 PM

more precisely women are only interested in the mainstream. their level of curiosity is lower than men. that's why the crypto community is male dominated. women prefer something that has been used a lot, because it's easier to learn. whereas crypto is new and too complicated.

I'm sure they'll get over it as crypto becomes too popular to ignore. More women are becoming tech-savvy so it should only be a matter of time before they embrace crypto at its fullest. What matters is mainstream adoption. As long as crypto has a wide audience, there should be nothing to worry about. Gender doesn't make a difference when it comes to making crypto land a better place. It's all about what you can build on crypto to help expand its use cases in the mainstream world. I hope we get to see the "women's touch" in the future as crypto/Blockchain tech becomes an essential part of our daily life. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: