Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do in the sideways market of Bitcoin?  (Read 654 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:18:41 PM

What you can do is all depending on your personal situation. To some, HODLing is the best strategy while for others this may not be an option. Trading for sure gets riskier when the market goes sideways but I find that's when you tend to learn a lot about what moves the market and which factors matter more than others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:48:11 PM

And now, the market is getting down, like previously, always down because of the weekend.
Well, about sideways, I personally also feel disturbed with this market situation. Commonly, altcoins will go up when the BTC price is sideways, but now, it is still the same, it is still a downtrend.
And I commonly stop trading Bitcoin when sideways because I often lose or drop my asset. i prefer to trade altcoins at this time.

Whales is no longer playing with alts unlike before where we've seen some diversions when bitcoin is falling we will able to see
some alts to get some attention from those whales.

The market currently giving investors opportunities, you just have to pick the right coin and make sure that you are willing to
take some time, waiting for the project to rise back.
It is for us to think if we hold now, we can make a good profit someday. But as this sideways continues, better we have to choose for a long-term investment like Bitcoin. As we observe the market, the hypes aren't showing right now, the altcoins never move back high if Bitcoin did not. It is really a need for us to be patient and keep motivated. But if have some money left, I certainly buying more potentials altcoins, not Bitcoin.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:06:22 AM

And now, the market is getting down, like previously, always down because of the weekend.
Well, about sideways, I personally also feel disturbed with this market situation. Commonly, altcoins will go up when the BTC price is sideways, but now, it is still the same, it is still a downtrend.
And I commonly stop trading Bitcoin when sideways because I often lose or drop my asset. i prefer to trade altcoins at this time.

Whales is no longer playing with alts unlike before where we've seen some diversions when bitcoin is falling we will able to see
some alts to get some attention from those whales.

The market currently giving investors opportunities, you just have to pick the right coin and make sure that you are willing to
It is for us to think if we hold now, we can make a good profit someday. But as this sideways continues, better we have to choose for a long-term investment like Bitcoin. As we observe the market, the hypes aren't showing right now, the altcoins never move back high if Bitcoin did not. It is really a need for us to be patient and keep motivated. But if have some money left, I certainly buying more potentials altcoins, not Bitcoin.
indeed for now if we still want to invest, bitcoin is the place. I personally am not sure about altcoin projects, except for the top ones, but for new projects it may still be difficult to predict. although the current bitcoin price is still sideways, but as long as we are patient waiting for the next bullrun, then we will still get a profit, and if the price is still going down, then we can buy it back

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 11:34:06 AM

...The market currently giving investors opportunities, you just have to pick the right coin and make sure that you are willing to

Currently, it is very difficult to talk about investment prospects while the market is in a sideways movement. And if BTC goes down, and such a development cannot be excluded, then your investments will lose tens of percent in price. In my opinion, you need to wait for a clear movement in the market, rather than trying to predict it yourself.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 12:15:40 PM

Not really. I have rarely seen the altcoin price sky rocket when the price of bitcoin drops. It was always the opposite, as soon as the price of bitcoin starts to drop, the price of altcoin tanks even harder. Probably because people sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin at cheaper value.
i prefer to trade altcoins at this time.
Wouldn't it be more riskier to trade altcoins during this time because it becomes more volatile and susceptible of further drops? It would be better to invest in bitcoin and hold it during crash. You will be making maximum profit with less risk.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 01:50:52 PM

What you can do is all depending on your personal situation. To some, HODLing is the best strategy while for others this may not be an option. Trading for sure gets riskier when the market goes sideways but I find that's when you tend to learn a lot about what moves the market and which factors matter more than others.
To my understanding, it all depends on personal understanding and knowledge about the market and also portfolio management to avoid making losses. However, when the market goes sideways the best decision I believe anyone can make is to switch to long term investment and accumulate whenever the market downtrend.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:10:25 PM

Most of the market's revenue is completed in a short period of time. Most of the time it is horizontal. The sideways market is actually the best time to stock up. Normally, at the end of a sideways market, you will always feel that the window period is too short. Short positions are very dangerous because they are really easy to miss. Be able to hold Bitcoin firmly, trade on the left, do not bet on trends, and do not choose timing. Hold the currency firmly.

Bitcoin is not a short term assets where you can earn easily. Instead, Bitcoin is definitely design for the long term investment
for the investors like me. And based on my experienced I tried to applied day trade in bitcoin, it needs a monitoring from time
to time or scalping. But once you missed to monitor the graph it will be a big loss at once.
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 05:53:44 PM

Always know that sideways market is very different from choppy market. Once you can spot a major support and resistance zone then it's a profitable trade. Once you find difficulty tracing a major support and resistance zone it's adviceable to stay clear from such trade else you pay all you have gotten back to the market in a single trade.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 01:34:15 PM

Always know that sideways market is very different from choppy market. Once you can spot a major support and resistance zone then it's a profitable trade. Once you find difficulty tracing a major support and resistance zone it's adviceable to stay clear from such trade else you pay all you have gotten back to the market in a single trade.

Does not matter much,,, they are not the same thing but choppiness can happen during a sideways market and in any other type of market, so it is not really about being different, just a style of trading that fits it or not.

And why pay everything in one trade? Should you not always use stops and limits in this single trade you talk about? Like any other trade?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 03:10:11 PM

For you to stay long in this crypto space and to also remain profitable knowledge is needed. It's actually not good to Chase the market because the reverse might be the case, study and learn how to analyze a trade so as to know the best time to enter. The rule has always been to buy low and sell high, a person who is new to the market can just stick to these guide and will keep making profit without even much knowledge, wait for a fall then buy and hodl then sell at a high price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: