Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The TRUTH About ASIAN Discrimination & "Stop Asian Hate"  (Read 245 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 09:02:13 AM

In case anyone doesn't want to or can't watch the video, the girl says that most of the attacks vs Asians came from blacks. Something that has not been highlighted in the media. If most attacks had been from white men wearing Trump T-shirts, we would have seen it emphasized ad nauseam.

This also reminded me of a post by Vod:

Disgust with people of greed ignoring their duties

Who seemed to be very upset with the doormen who did not help the woman but said nothing about the beast that hit her:

I agree but what I don't know is why you put the focus on the doormen and not on the giant black man who attacks the old woman without her having done anything to him.

It started when we started to distinguish race even the ethnic groups before they're united to become a nation,  there is already racial discrimination. When there is a boxing fight between great fighters each of them has someone to sign their nation's anthem on the ring to show pride. We fight for our race just as we have football teams. It's an ancient issue actually long before America was born. In the time of Christ such as Egyptians and Israelites where slaves as taught in schools.

This time it becomes political. In an interview with Putin, he said he was surprised that "Black Lives Matter" wasn't blamed on Russians. Same with Asian hate going to be blamed on China, I wouldn't be surprised since both countries have been hating for decades.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 09:47:35 AM

I found this video very informative, comprehensive yet compact, on the matter of Asian discrimination
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013Mg-cg3uo

In my country I never noticed any Asian discrimination. To be honest Asian woman are very well respect and most men would be happy to marry a foreigner from Asia. In Asian culture there is a much stronger orientation towards family than we have in Western culture. Also most restaurants are Asian cuisine, its the best food.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: