Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not list token any exchange but sell?  (Read 382 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 04:05:58 AM

It's impossible to happen, because token that not listed in any exchanges it means it has no value and not tradable, btw what's the name of your token? If i were you contact the dev and ask more question such when they listing, because they're the only one who know when it will become available to trade.. However if you have that token for long time, i suggest to don't expect anything from it because it's totally a shitcoin..
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 04:32:06 AM

I want to know some information about bounty tokens here. What I want to know is - if a bounty sends me some of their tokens to wallet as payment, but the token is not an exchange list. I want to sell this token. ICO rate is given. In that case, can I exchange the token in the market? If there is any such information, I want to know. If there is, I want to learn the system. Give me information about this.

As long as there is no market exchange of course the token is worthless, most tokens take a long time to be accepted on the exchange and all we do is be patient, because that's all we can do.
Perhaps, he can search the DEX because sometimes, the project starts to list their token in the DEX before they ask for listing in the major exchanges. If their token is not listed on DEX, there is no other way except to wait for the next announcement from the team. Usually, it takes a couple of weeks or even months before they release the news about exchanges that accept their tokens.

If so, he could only hold the token and hope that the token will not take too long to list on many exchanges. If the projects hold a big fund, that will not take too long to see their token will enter to one or more exchanges because they need to pay a fee for entering the exchange listing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
apa don

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 06:28:42 AM

Depends on token, if it's ethereum based token you can sell on forkdelta/uniswap despite it not being officially listed + contract shouldn't be locked, you also need liquidity. If it's good bounty, it would get to good exchange sooner or later, so may be just hold it?

Yes, that's right, ethereum-based token exchange is very good or very meaningful for those who get tokens from existing projects, but tokens that are not allowed to sell or buy need to be considered again or reconsidered, because by not there is an exchange token or a buyer, the project membership will decrease or decrease by itself.

laohe628

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:03:24 AM

To make a deal, you need a buyer and a seller. If you want to sell, someone has to buy.Your currency is not listed on any exchange, so it can be understood that there is no buyer and therefore it cannot be sold.Here's a tip. Go to the community of your coin and see if anyone wants to buy.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 07:16:35 AM

you cant sell it because it wasnt listed but check the bounty if they support selling stakes via tokpie .
having a rate doesnt mean that an ico is listed but thats only an estimation price and that can change soon so dont foccus on it too much but foccus on the work that you have if you believe on the bounty that you join because they will soon get listed and the value of thier tokens can grow .
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 08:14:31 AM

I want to know some information about bounty tokens here. What I want to know is - if a bounty sends me some of their tokens to wallet as payment, but the token is not an exchange list. I want to sell this token. ICO rate is given. In that case, can I exchange the token in the market? If there is any such information, I want to know. If there is, I want to learn the system. Give me information about this.
you can not sell the token that you receive on the bounty campaign unless the project has not yet registered on the exchange. You have to wait patiently and help the project in there campaign to succeed so that it would be easier to launch on the market.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1732

To the moon

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2021, 09:07:12 AM

There's no way to sell a token if it is not yet in the market unless someone offers to buy it or you offer it to sell and there is a taker, I have a lot of coins that I have received but it failed to get in the market, so it becomes useless or shitcoin, this is the term investors are using if the coin cannot be traded.
This is the risk of participating in an ICO there is no guaranty that the exchange will get in the market that is why people prefer to invest in IEO because it is guaranteed to get in the market.

If you have a goal to sell a coin that is not traded on centralized exchanges, you can check DEX, perhaps it is already traded there. But if it is not traded there, you can independently list on a decentralized exchange. But in this case, you should know that your commission will be higher than usual, because you will have to create this pair.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 09:55:59 AM

There are a lot of useless tokens in the market that don't even single exchange listing. You better forget them if they don't have any active discussion anywhere. I hold dozens of tokens from 2014-18 era and most of them didn't even see any listing in these time-frame. We knew this risk when we joined bounties so I don't care much about it. Considering how many scam tokens we saw in the past, I see them as casualties.

Some of those tokens don't have any plan to develop their project to compete with those tokens that have some huge popularity and therefore they've just abandoned it because of lack of resources and budgets. Until now we have those coins that have not been listed to some exchanges even though they were promised when we read the updates on their telegram groups. For the bounty hunters, it's a known thing when they have some tokens in their wallets that haven't any developments on them for years since the truth behind it is they are abandoned and their owner has already given up with that project.
That was very unfortunate and an absolute waste of time for the bounty hunters promoting and receive nothing but just a shitcoin.
Many had become a victim, not only hunters but also early/pre-sale investors. The promise is totally attractive and full of hopes but later on, the development becoming dry and turn to nothing.

There are countless project tokens that are not listed in exchanges at this time and this can be multiplied in the future if there is no such regulation prohibiting fake/scam projects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: