Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Browser Crypto Rewards Program  (Read 2555 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

I enjoyed the crypto bonus program. But how to make miners most effective? The higher the power of computers, the chance of solving a problem on Blockchain. Once miners have solved a problem, they will receive a reward with a transaction fee.
But not everyone can easily mine Bitcoin for free. As the cryptocurrency craze has grown, it has become harder and harder to mine bitcoins and participate in bonus campaigns.

You are very out of the topic dude! have you able to read up on whats being written on OP? For sure you havent basing on what you had replied.So basically i do report out this post for OT.
This doesnt mention about crypto bonus program and this had nothing to do with miners or power of computers you do say.

Take a look back and read it again since this one talked about BAT reward on using brave browser.For sure you would realize that you are talking sh%t on here.
Back on topic, i already tried out this one and having 5 max ads per day and getting some BAT which is good for paying my monthly internet bill.  Cool

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 06:26:58 PM

You are very out of the topic dude! have you able to read up on whats being written on OP? For sure you havent basing on what you had replied.So basically i do report out this post for OT.
This doesnt mention about crypto bonus program and this had nothing to do with miners or power of computers you do say.

Take a look back and read it again since this one talked about BAT reward on using brave browser.For sure you would realize that you are talking sh%t on here.
Back on topic, i already tried out this one and having 5 max ads per day and getting some BAT which is good for paying my monthly internet bill.  Cool

i think that users using some bot? or just copied an article?
because if you take a look at their posts history you will see many of his posts are Out of Topic

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 06:52:35 AM

i think that users using some bot? or just copied an article?
because if you take a look at their posts history you will see many of his posts are Out of Topic

Provably yes or maybe he's just lazy to read up the content of the thread where he post to that's why he's super out of the topic this should be reported to yahoo so that he can clean this mess and eliminate this stain out of the campaign.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:56:26 PM

I have been using this browser for several weeks, and I do not feel at all that I can earn anything thanks to it (and at first I thought that this is the main reason for using it). At the moment I use it mainly because it is very comfortable and much faster than all the others I've used so far. And that was very exciting for me   Grin

kriptohomyak

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 08:41:04 PM

They really pay. I was very surprised.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:24:53 AM

On May 5, an AMA Live Video session will be held in which CEO Brave CEO Brendan Eich and CEO Binance SZ will speak
https://twitter.com/binance/status/1256811756057329665?s=20

Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:27:06 PM

I wish to ask few questions. How long have you been using brave to accumulate such amount. i just started receiving ads on my brave browser after a lengthy wait. i registered last year and i was request to do KYC which i did. i started receiving ads this year and i earn i to 2 BATs tokens in a month. will the number of ads increase and also will i get paid if i register in any of those ads.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 01:13:24 PM

I wish to ask few questions. How long have you been using brave to accumulate such amount. i just started receiving ads on my brave browser after a lengthy wait. i registered last year and i was request to do KYC which i did. i started receiving ads this year and i earn i to 2 BATs tokens in a month. will the number of ads increase and also will i get paid if i register in any of those ads.
You'll get paid 0.10 BAT for every incoming notification - regardless whether you view or register on the website. You can maximize your earnings by receiving more notifications. I wrote an instruction on how to do this and attached some more tips here: https://coinpensation.com/brave-review/

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 08:56:39 AM

You'll get paid 0.10 BAT for every incoming notification - regardless whether you view or register on the website. You can maximize your earnings by receiving more notifications. I wrote an instruction on how to do this and attached some more tips here: https://coinpensation.com/brave-review/

I started using Brave a couple of weeks ago and I like it as a browser and it's nice to get some passive crypto earnings, but I don't seem to get many Brave ads. I set it to display 5 ads per hour but I don't think I've ever got that. Sometimes it's only one or two. Is there any way to make sure you get the full amount? Is there some formula that they use? Do you have to be actively browsing for them to be show? Sometimes I just leave a youtube video playing that might be 30-60 minutes long and I might get 1 ad at some point but probably not any more. I know it's not a big amount but it's nice to get a little for nothing and it's a coin I'll just HODL long term anyway in the hope that the Brave browser will get mass adoption but it would be nice to maximize the earning potential in the meantime. Thanks.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:28:59 AM

How I get ads on Brave is really inconsistent. I downloaded the android browser and I get much more adverts than the desktop version. Often they even pop up when I'm not even using the browser which doesn't happen on the desktop. Hopefully the advertisers that use it will grow quickly because I'm getting kinda bored of the same old adverts popping up time and time again  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.
freedom-strike

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 05:03:35 AM

I use Brave Browser on my android phone, how do i cash out my earnings? It says my Uphold wallet is disconnected.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 06:07:20 PM

I use Brave Browser on my android phone, how do i cash out my earnings? It says my Uphold wallet is disconnected.

You need min of 25 BAT
Once you do that you must create an account with Uphold who holds your BAT and allows you to sell your BAT or buy even more (which is what I do).

BAT could be going up a lot in the near future. I bought a lot near $1.50 so now its about half that prifce and I am buying as much as I can while still so cheap.

Remember BAT is the token for Brave browser. Brave is created by the inventor of Javascript, Brendan Eich, American computer programmer and technologist. Its a real company with great future.

brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2021, 06:09:15 PM

Try out https://search.brave.com/

When you use Brave search, Google sees nothing.
When you use Brave browser, Google and facebook trackers are cut off, so they can't collect information on which websites you visit and how long you stay etc.

And if you like it, make it your default search. BLOCK Google from collecting your information. Purge your life from Google slowly. It will take years but you will enjoy it in the long run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: