Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chia Coin Mining become unprofitable - the coin has fallen in price by 3 times  (Read 2310 times)
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 08:15:20 AM

Great news, so I could immediately sell my Utopia and Crypton and buy more Chia since I have account on p2pb2b
Great news is that Crypton alerady reached 1$ point. While it was about 15 cents for 2 or 3 years - it's a great improvement in several days. So I won't be so quick on your place as I'm sure it will continue growing. And in any case, you have to know that the best rate is on their inner exchange crp.is It's also no KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 04:54:42 PM

Great news, so I could immediately sell my Utopia and Crypton and buy more Chia since I have account on p2pb2b
Great news is that Crypton alerady reached 1$ point. While it was about 15 cents for 2 or 3 years - it's a great improvement in several days. So I won't be so quick on your place as I'm sure it will continue growing. And in any case, you have to know that the best rate is on their inner exchange crp.is It's also no KYC.

Meanwhile, Chia went 50% up since yesterday
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 05:00:15 PM

If the price of the coin rises several times, then hard drives will disappear in stores again.
I bought it yesterday for 135 dollars.
The coin is very interesting and it is too early to sell it.
A friend of mine bought hard drives with a total capacity of about 250 terabytes, and so in a month he did not have time to make plots on all hard drives.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1102

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 01:33:52 PM

As long as it keeps with a price I'll keep my plots alive, I don't really care much for this coin  Sad

As always,  things were profitable for those who entered early in this coin, at around 1600 USD price tag.
ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 09:57:50 PM

today price drop again [around7%] form 191to179

have anyone think chia can go up to 300usd in this year?
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:59:42 AM

If the price of the coin rises several times, then hard drives will disappear in stores again.
I bought it yesterday for 135 dollars.
The coin is very interesting and it is too early to sell it.
A friend of mine bought hard drives with a total capacity of about 250 terabytes, and so in a month he did not have time to make plots on all hard drives.
Also, I want to note that the Crypton exchange rate will only continue its growth.  According to the latest news Utopia p2p sponsored the Blockchain Economy Expo. This is the First Blockchain Exhibition in the "World Expo" history. The WORLD EXPO is being held for 170 years and for the 1st time, blockchain will be introduced to the world at the same level as countries, international organizations and other traditional businesses.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:12:44 PM

It is better to buy such coins for investments for 4-7 years. Perhaps with this hype around green mining and global consumption, this coin will grow 100 times, but perhaps you will lose your money.
I noticed that this coin has low liquidity on exchanges, so it is better to look for other options for short-term speculation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Starkick

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:42:32 AM

Really? Developers have done even more than I expected from them. Unbelievable! This is a very generous act, because someday I will remember this event as a starting point. Sponsorship of this level is very honorable.
Branko

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:22:40 PM

If crypton would be good project, they would have their own thread, instead of piggybacking
on other more successful project threads  to get some attention  Grin
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:57:06 AM

If crypton would be good project, they would have their own thread, instead of piggybacking
You think it doesn't have any related threads? Check this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061 And it's normal to discuss different coins in different places. In this case Crypton was mentioned as it's really green, not like Chia. And is mined more profitably.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 07:57:00 AM

It is better to buy such coins for investments for 4-7 years. Perhaps with this hype around green mining and global consumption, this coin will grow 100 times, but perhaps you will lose your money.
I noticed that this coin has low liquidity on exchanges, so it is better to look for other options for short-term speculation.

The hype around the coin has spun to zero, it is now the reason to discount the miner to a good market manager to have the coin on Binance and Coinbase.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Starkick

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:12:44 PM

You think it doesn't have any related threads? Check this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061 And it's normal to discuss different coins in different places. In this case Crypton was mentioned as it's really green, not like Chia. And is mined more profitably.
In addition, participation in a recent major project has once again confirmed the reliability of this project and its reliability. I think this is not just an empty phrase, especially in the context of the attention of the entire crypto community.
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 04:08:06 PM

The hype around the coin has spun to zero, it is now the reason to discount the miner to a good market manager to have the coin on Binance and Coinbase.
The price of this coin may rise in the future, and if you are an investor, then now you can buy a little of these coins, and buy some of the coins in the bear market next year.
If you are a miner, then you can exchange this coin for received ethereums or other coins.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:09:21 PM

The price of this coin may rise in the future, and if you are an investor, then now you can buy a little of these coins, and buy some of the coins in the bear market next year.
If you are a miner, then you can exchange this coin for received ethereums or other coins.
You're absolutely right. I didn't like the idea of chia mining frm the very beginning as it requires big investments and shows no result. As a good alternative I've found Crypton from Utopia p2p that is mined with PC and internet connection only, is a privacy coin and has its own no KYC decentralized exchange. Its rate started to grow fast lately and I'm happy that I've chosen it.
Branko

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:48:15 PM

You're absolutely right. I didn't like the idea of chia mining frm the very beginning as it requires big investments and shows no result. As a good alternative I've found Crypton from Utopia p2p that is mined with PC and internet connection only, is a privacy coin and has its own no KYC decentralized exchange. Its rate started to grow fast lately and I'm happy that I've chosen it.

You're seriously comparing projects with $275 and $23,639,371 daily volume?
Starkick

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:22:18 PM

Yes, this is a promising coin. I must say that I am always passionate about projects that do not require additional investments, and also promise a lot.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 01:07:52 PM

What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/
miner29

Activity: 1253
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 02:33:12 PM

What do you mean with 275$ daily volume? Have you checked it at least? Since Crypton gained +650% to its rate during the last month, it only gained popularity. And if you'll check its own exchange, you'll see all the volumes, etc. https://crp.is/

Currently world wide 24hr volume of all crypton traded is $13,271

#1601 on the list from Coingecko.
Branko

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 03:05:17 PM

Currently world wide 24hr volume of all crypton traded is $13,271

#1601 on the list from Coingecko.

I guess they themselves generated some volume now that I noticed how low it was  Grin
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2021, 05:19:53 AM

Following your logic should just farm a coin on defi. Mining is the belief that the price of a mined coin will be higher than it is, it also feels like you are doing your job to ensure the safety of decentralization of the network.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: