Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Xero Experience Coin  (Read 36 times)
lovish27 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 07:04:30 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 08:11:04 AM by lovish27

Xero Experience is a doctrine that believes we exist for serving others. In the scale of life of the universe, our lifetime is the size of a molecule of a water drop in the ocean. Xero Experience is an experience, that we can have by living a life of Xero desires and 100 % surrender. We are made of ashes, and we all will ultimately meet in ashes. But we have got a soul, that is connected to the universe. Realizing that connection is called Xero Experience which can be experienced by eliminating desires from our life.  
You can have Xero Experience by following 3 rules in life - I Am Nothing, I Want Nothing, I hate Nothing,
I Am Nothing :
Think you are no one. Let your soul connect to the soul of the universe. Believe you a nobody in life to have the Xero Experience
I Want Nothing:
Try to have no material desires (or as less as possible) in your life. Desires are an obstruction to xero experience as desires lead you to the path of self-pity. Material desires don’t give you happiness but rather push you into a world of more needs. The happiness which arises on getting material desires is short lived and the negativity which takes over our life is more prominent.
I hate Nothing:
Believe you hate nothing and no one. Every person in this world had got birth the same way as you have and is thus equal to you in every aspect. By eliminating hate from your life, you can start your journey toward the Xero experience.

As a start, we will just do a small feat for others today and post what you did here in this thread. I want to launch XEC and looking for partners to launch Xero Experience Coin (XEC). Please comment below or message me if you are interested in the project.

Why here?
Xero Coin can be he spiritual token that would be used for society's benefit. XEC can be used by people who want to help those not fortunate enough. I believe BitcoinTalk has become the platform of change. When Satoshi Nakamoto created the bitcoin, he rejected all the existing fiat currencies. With Xero Experience, I am rejecting the current notions of superiority. I want you to experience the wonderful phenomenon of Xero Experience which is a state of mind that is purely bliss. You can have Xero experience by not having a desire for Xero experience. Complicated? No. Just do the work of serving others without expecting anything in return and experience the wonderful phenomenon of Xero experience.

Join me on Telegram : https://t.me/XeroExperienceCoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: