Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical artwork from coins «Bitcoin Tower»  (Read 483 times)
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 10:24:03 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2021, 04:13:27 PM by 5Ksana_HandMade
Merited by OgNasty (1), ChiBitCTy (1)

BITCOINART - Physical artwork from coins «Bitcoin Tower»  via
YouTube

https://youtu.be/ij5wPNz--KY

https://youtu.be/XY66nNm-YKk

https://youtu.be/kQQkoqnUdJ4

End of the auction: August 1, 11:00 p.m. EST («Big Block Day»: The Scaling War ended on this day in 2017): https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1412770885560328194?s=20

Condition: MINT 100%
HandMade by 5Ksana
Delivery: International – Free (DHL).

The «Bitcoin Tower» symbolizes the fortress, inviolability and the desire for absolute freedom! Thus, the tower means the opportunity to rise above the situation, look at it from a height, see it completely, which will allow you to assess all aspects of what is happening and make the right decision. Looking at the situation or something from above, the observed becomes visible in the palm of your hand. The tower embodies the clarity of the eye and the clarity of consciousness, as well as the freedom of choice!

«Bitcoin Tower» is a symbol of promotion and success! The tower stands as a symbol of active promotion to the top, despite the obstacles of the state, banks and other people. This is a symbol of a new thinking of a person, a statement in a new status!

On a wooden stand, I drew different symbols, formulas for financial success! (THE MAGICKAL USES OF RUNES - are an alphabetic script used by the peoples of Northern Europe from the first century C.E. until well into the Middle Ages. In addition to their use as a written alphabet, the runes also were a system of symbols used for magic and divination).

Runes are loaded with power. I also draw them in different places -- on my car for safety in travel, on the doorpost of my home for protection, on flower pots to aid in the growth of plants. The list of possibilities is endless.

On a wooden stand I painted the "Flower of Prosperity" rune  to attract good luck and financial well-being!

Material:
- handmade oak stand;
- 160 pcs. coins «Denarium Bitcoin» (Denarium 1/10 BTC 2015, Denarium 1/100 BTC 2015, Denarium Bitcoin 2015);
- hand-painted.

Size: height – 31 cm.;
         width – 9 cm;

Weight: 1,5 kg.    

About ME https://5ksana.art/about/

You can see my other artworks BITCOINART on my website https://5ksana.art/category/bitcoinart/

I’m Aksana, also known as 5Ksana – 🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
I must mention that one of my favorite ways to express my artistry is through the intricate art of embroidery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetious

Activity: 1941
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:54:54 PM

0.0001BTC
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 921
Merit: 416

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 12:31:16 AM

0.0003 BTC

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
m4ccav2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:24:26 PM

0.001BTC  Grin
AnoniX1

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:49:53 AM

Make this as a Shisha and u can make 3x more!  Grin

Freebitco.in refpool closed. DM for more infos.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 08:02:04 PM

0.00125BTC

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 04:09:36 AM

0.0013BTC
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:40:08 PM

BITCOINART - Physical artwork from coins «Bitcoin Tower»  via
YouTube

https://youtu.be/ij5wPNz--KY

https://youtu.be/XY66nNm-YKk

https://youtu.be/kQQkoqnUdJ4

End of the auction: August 1, 11:00 p.m. EST («Big Block Day»: The Scaling War ended on this day in 2017): https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1412770885560328194?s=20

Condition: MINT 100%
HandMade by 5Ksana
Delivery: International – Free (DHL).

The «Bitcoin Tower» symbolizes the fortress, inviolability and the desire for absolute freedom! Thus, the tower means the opportunity to rise above the situation, look at it from a height, see it completely, which will allow you to assess all aspects of what is happening and make the right decision. Looking at the situation or something from above, the observed becomes visible in the palm of your hand. The tower embodies the clarity of the eye and the clarity of consciousness, as well as the freedom of choice!

«Bitcoin Tower» is a symbol of promotion and success! The tower stands as a symbol of active promotion to the top, despite the obstacles of the state, banks and other people. This is a symbol of a new thinking of a person, a statement in a new status!

On a wooden stand, I drew different symbols, formulas for financial success! (THE MAGICKAL USES OF RUNES - are an alphabetic script used by the peoples of Northern Europe from the first century C.E. until well into the Middle Ages. In addition to their use as a written alphabet, the runes also were a system of symbols used for magic and divination).

Runes are loaded with power. I also draw them in different places -- on my car for safety in travel, on the doorpost of my home for protection, on flower pots to aid in the growth of plants. The list of possibilities is endless.

On a wooden stand I painted the "Flower of Prosperity" rune  to attract good luck and financial well-being!

Material:
- handmade oak stand;
- 160 pcs. coins «Denarium Bitcoin» (Denarium 1/10 BTC 2015, Denarium 1/100 BTC 2015, Denarium Bitcoin 2015);
- hand-painted.

Size: height – 31 cm.;
         width – 9 cm;

Weight: 1,5 kg.    

About ME https://5ksana.art/about/

You can see my other artworks BITCOINART on my website https://5ksana.art/category/bitcoinart/

Seems like the auction ended! Any status update about the winner & payment details ?

Will you PM the winner with details OR publicly post here?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2199

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 04:15:17 PM

From the looks of the ending time - it would appear Eclipse33 is the winner with bid of .00125 BTC

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 04:27:59 PM

From the looks of the ending time - it would appear Eclipse33 is the winner with bid of .00125 BTC

I apologize to all: I did not indicate the reserve price! Excuse me!

I must mention that one of my favorite ways to express my artistry is through the intricate art of embroidery.
tweetious

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:05:42 PM

No worries, mistakes happen.

Are you still willing to honour the winning bid?
I guess that someone should face the consequences (takes responsibility) of a mistake, and IMO this shouldn't be the auction winner

What should be according to you, the appropriate resolution (course of action) for this situation?
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 05:14:08 PM

I guess that someone should face the consequences (takes responsibility) of a mistake, and IMO this shouldn't be the auction winner

What should be according to you, the appropriate resolution (course of action) for this situation?

Sorry again! I am canceling the auction! I'm sorry!

Eclipse33
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 06:02:18 PM

5Ksana, are you not willing to honor the final sale price of the auction? If so, it should have been indicated in the auction parameters that this auction would have a reserve price. I still want the artwork and am willing to buy it from you. I don't think it is good practice to cancel an auction after the item has already sold.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 09:13:17 PM

excuse me? you ran this auction for nearly 3 weeks and did not realize that you did not set a reserve until AFTER the auction ended? This is a huge red flag and you should expect some negative trust and maybe even a flag to come from this.

couple this with the shady behavior recently in other social media and I don't think I would suggest anyone to deal with you.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 03:50:26 AM

excuse me? you ran this auction for nearly 3 weeks and did not realize that you did not set a reserve until AFTER the auction ended? This is a huge red flag and you should expect some negative trust and maybe even a flag to come from this.

couple this with the shady behavior recently in other social media and I don't think I would suggest anyone to deal with you.

1. The auction was held on Twitter: I indicated a link to a post with my work, where the condition was to write bids in the comments or dm. I did not conduct an auction here (read carefully)
2. I apologized to the community, even if there were bets here!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 04:13:47 AM

So - you posted an auction here, people bid and then the bid apparently did not meet whatever reserve you admit to not setting/posting about, then you cancel the auction rather than honor it - and then claim there was no actual auction?

wow.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 04:24:22 AM

So - you posted an auction here, people bid and then the bid apparently did not meet whatever reserve you admit to not setting/posting about, then you cancel the auction rather than honor it - and then claim there was no actual auction?

wow.

And so in order:

1.The auction was not held here (I wrote above). Read the post carefully!
2. Bets are placed, but these rates do not correspond to the reserve price! I apologized!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 04:39:10 AM

wow.

And so in order:

1.The auction was not held here (I wrote above). Read the post carefully!
2. Bets are placed, but these rates do not correspond to the reserve price! I apologized!

I read that post many times and it does not specify there is no auction here - and the link to twitter is dead (at least it shows me nothing) and there is no mention of a reserve.

sounds shady as fuck.

let me ask the bidders here - were you guys contacted by op and told your bids were invalid because the auction was on twitter? or did you receive some other sort of message stating they were basically sorry that they were not honoring the auction because they forgot to list a reserve?

I ask because if the auction was on twitter not here, no one from here should have been contacted (as their bids were not "real") and we should then be able to see the auction on twitter - or was that conveniently deleted?

what I see is simple, you made an auction - (forgot to list reserve - honest mistake) the auction ended with a bid lower than you wanted to accept and you are conveniently using the "I forgot to list a reserve" and "the auction wasn't even here, it was on twitter".

As honest as a mistake that can be - the right thing to do is to honor the bids and provide the item to whoever was the highest bidder. Instead you deflect, ask for forgiveness and then "cancel" the auction after it has already ended. And now claim there was no auction here.

I would bet there is even more evidence of your shady behavior and I hope the bidders here share any further insight.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
5Ksana_HandMade (OP)

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 05:57:42 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2021, 06:16:15 AM by 5Ksana_HandMade

Guys,

1. I did not write that there will be an auction of my work here: I wrote the auction and the location of the auction: Twitter! (I don’t know why you decided to write rates here?)

2. Even if an auction was held here, I apologized for my mistake, because I did not write the reserve price!

3. Anyone can offend an artist!

Thank you! Excuse me! Have a good day!

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2021, 01:34:14 AM

Guys,

1. I did not write that there will be an auction of my work here: I wrote the auction and the location of the auction: Twitter! (I don’t know why you decided to write rates here?)

2. Even if an auction was held here, I apologized for my mistake, because I did not write the reserve price!

3. Anyone can offend an artist!

Thank you! Excuse me! Have a good day!

just for clarification - that part does not specify that the auction is exclusive to twitter. and again - if the auction was not held here, why did you message the bidders to ask if you could keep the item instead of telling them that there was no auction here?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: