Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 01:26:06 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi Project hacks / Rugpulls you've experienced  (Read 155 times)
Sollaes

Activity: 672
Merit: 101

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:21:06 AM

Do you consider Iron finance to be a hack or rug pull? Personally I don’t think so. In my opinion it was just a bad joke of the rules of the market. Development team just didn’t predict there would be such a big panic, so they didn’t provide tools on how to increase the price of Iron in case of panic.
Personally I also invested in this project, but I managed to withdraw all my money and sold Titan, when falling just started and Titan was 50$.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:47:32 AM

I have recently seen Merlin Lab too rug pull and went to zero within few days, it was very ugly thing imo, I was very lucky not to invest in that project before it went down the drain, am just feeling sorry for those who invested in their lies, They were given high Apr in their platform that was already a bad sign, the amount was unusually high and looks good to be true. Investors should be careful.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 817

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 10:11:51 AM

Do you consider Iron finance to be a hack or rug pull? Personally I don’t think so. In my opinion it was just a bad joke of the rules of the market. Development team just didn’t predict there would be such a big panic, so they didn’t provide tools on how to increase the price of Iron in case of panic.
Personally I also invested in this project, but I managed to withdraw all my money and sold Titan, when falling just started and Titan was 50$.
I'm not quite sure to be honest, but it did look strange. The last few days before it crashed, it had achieved a lot of publicity, and a huge TVL. Maybe it advanced way too quickly, and they didn't expect it? I'm not sure. I had also invested $3.000 in their Iron-Busd vault, fortunately, I was in BSC and didn't suffer any losses.

From what I've seen, they've relaunched their platform.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x