Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to trade my Bitcoin Gold for your Bitcoin  (Read 66 times)
webdev03 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 07:06:57 PM

Hey All,

I was looking through my Trezor this morning and found just under 6 Bitcoin Gold in one of my accounts, I had completely forgotten it was there.

I don't have an account with an exchange that supports Bitcoin Gold, so I would like to trade with someone quick for their Bitcoin.

I will offer $10 for this service.

So I'll send you my 5.8 BTG

You send me the current market value of it in Bitcoin (roughly $174 currently) - $10.

We can work with the current BTG price when we make an agreement so you are sure to make a profit.

I would prefer to work with someone who is trusted on these forums, but open to anyone.

PM or post here if you are interested - Hoping for a quick transaction.

Thanks for reading!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 02:47:31 AM

are you still on?

But one question i was wondering that you wanted a fast transaction but since this post created couple of days ago , have you already considered creating account in exchange ?
so you'll get your need instantly because it wont take you hours for verification of your account.

But if you are still on PM me and let's talk about this .

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:52:44 PM

You can do this transaction through exodus integrated exchange and the partnered exchange through coinomi.

You don't need to have an account but only needs to make a wallet there. And once you're done sending the BTG on any of those wallets, you can sell it there through the integrated exchange.

There are some news about coinomi before but I have not experienced anything bad through my transaction though.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
webdev03 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2021, 01:00:06 PM

are you still on?

But one question i was wondering that you wanted a fast transaction but since this post created couple of days ago , have you already considered creating account in exchange ?
so you'll get your need instantly because it wont take you hours for verification of your account.

But if you are still on PM me and let's talk about this .

I live in the United States and haven't found an exchange that trades Bitcoin Gold.. I would much prefer to use an exchange and not have to trust a random person on a forum, but this is where i'm at currently. Still needing someone, i'll be on and around my computer all morning.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: