Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The market turns into Bear, does defi still have a chance?  (Read 134 times)
Iyanu14 (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 09:39:00 AM

Regardless of whether the market is a bull market or a bear market, taking defi interest every day is the happiest thing.

In my opinion, it is just that the income has become lower, but even 10%-20% APY is unmatched by other traditional finance. Lending projects are from a floating-rate, to a fixed-rate, to the current credit loan. The utilization rate of funds is getting higher and higher.

Compound(floating-rate), National(fixed-rate), Decredit(credit loan), if you do not buy COMP AAVE in this round of bull market, you can continue to pay attention to National, Decredit, this is the future opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 05:20:49 AM

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 11:52:32 AM

Regardless of whether the market is a bull market or a bear market, taking defi interest every day is the happiest thing.

In my opinion, it is just that the income has become lower, but even 10%-20% APY is unmatched by other traditional finance. Lending projects are from a floating-rate, to a fixed-rate, to the current credit loan. The utilization rate of funds is getting higher and higher.

Compound(floating-rate), National(fixed-rate), Decredit(credit loan), if you do not buy COMP AAVE in this round of bull market, you can continue to pay attention to National, Decredit, this is the future opportunity.

bought  AAVE
Then expect to lose after this year , Defi isn't going anywhere but dying .

In short ,Defi has no chances anymore ..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Iyanu14 (OP)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 07:40:32 AM

bought  AAVE

The market has already given the answer. There are still opportunities for truly valuable projects. COMP AAVE has risen by 60%
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2021, 10:17:19 AM

bought  AAVE

The market has already given the answer. There are still opportunities for truly valuable projects. COMP AAVE has risen by 60%

I only believe that AAVE have more greater potential among other Defi which is created for scamming only so maybe we should be careful selecting since some of the devs using that DEFI name tag lines are just joining the hype to accumulate more supporter and funds for their own pockets so better if we buy crypto stick with those project who already prove something since they are the one will stay for longterm although sometimes if we can't avoid to invest at those better sell when profit is already showing since its really hard to bag hold for long months.

alevlaslo

Merit: 593

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:14:37 AM

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Hauntinggrowth6824

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 04:29:19 PM

bought  AAVE

Defi are still gameplayers. You just can't say all defi have no chance. AAVE in particular is full of green candles, full of hope, full of life Smiley
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:07:45 PM

I think DeFi will continue to thrive for the next few years, especially during a bear market, people can stake or become a liquidity provider as a way to maintain the value of their assets until the bullrun returns.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 11:35:42 PM

I think DeFi will continue to thrive for the next few years, especially during a bear market, people can stake or become a liquidity provider as a way to maintain the value of their assets until the bullrun returns.
It might continue to thrive but as for the demand, I'm not sure if it will be the same. But the trend continues and keeps going on with the world getting an idea how cryptocurrencies are good for us as an investment.

And with such exploration mostly being done by the newbies, they might find out that it's a good way to get into even if a bear market occurs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 11:52:36 PM

It might continue to thrive but as for the demand, I'm not sure if it will be the same. But the trend continues and keeps going on with the world getting an idea how cryptocurrencies are good for us as an investment.

And with such exploration mostly being done by the newbies, they might find out that it's a good way to get into even if a bear market occurs.

DeFi system can survive but the question is which among them can? So you need to choose wisely when you decide to farm/stake or provide LP in one of these DeFi platforms. Because not all can sustain the interest of their farmers and they will just hop from one DeFi platform to another. Better evaluate the foundation of the platform that you are going to participate with, so you know what you are earning in your farm will still be valuable once you decide to harvest.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 03:06:50 PM

DeFi system can survive but the question is which among them can? So you need to choose wisely when you decide to farm/stake or provide LP in one of these DeFi platforms. Because not all can sustain the interest of their farmers and they will just hop from one DeFi platform to another. Better evaluate the foundation of the platform that you are going to participate with, so you know what you are earning in your farm will still be valuable once you decide to harvest.
Only a few I guess.

Because not all of them are worth to be surviving in this challenging market of cryptocurrencies and for the defi projects.

There are a lot of them but only a very few of them are likely to survive because of its liquidity and security.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:30:34 PM

The condition of the market is important for any type of project.
At the moment, we can't say it's bad yet because the price is still high in my opinion. When the price has dropped 90% from ATH then I am sure DeFi projects will also start having problems. Of course I hope it doesn't happen, but I think we should realize that this is a high risk cryptocurrency market and anything can happen.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2021, 11:39:17 AM

At the moment, we can't say it's bad yet because the price is still high in my opinion. When the price has dropped 90% from ATH then I am sure DeFi projects will also start having problems. Of course I hope it doesn't happen, but I think we should realize that this is a high risk cryptocurrency market and anything can happen.

Unfortunately many DEFI's has been down when market collapse and got a hard time recover or the dev decide to run since they already done with  the DEFI hype and will create another scam project in forms of another new  trend will come on the altcoin scene. Maybe its good to move out to DEFI's especially those new one since  most provably they are another scam in the making there are other things that is good to spend our attention and they are quietly good than choosing those things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptoinspector2020

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 09:34:19 AM

20% APY is low in DeFi, but quite high in the traditional finance
bitterguy28

Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 10:14:15 AM

Tron ? yeah there are still Big chance of Gaining profit from TRX.

But what he is asking is about DEFI in which there are no good looking now.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 12:24:13 PM

Not many DeFi projects can survive in any trend because the DeFi trend itself is already over. But you can still take your chance to get the reward by staking some from DeFi projects and hold it for some time. If that DeFi project is good, I think the token will increase someday. But you need to be patient because we do not know when the DeFi project can rise again.

The bear market comes to the market while we are still waiting for the bull market to come. If you want to take that chance, I suggest you not risk too big of money.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 01:20:23 PM

I believe that if the project is successful and promising , whether it is defi or another analog, the market impact will be minimal, and a worthwhile project will always show good growth dynamics , despite the fact that the market is in the red zone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: