Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:46:10 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Faucet in 2011  (Read 232 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3066
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 07:52:08 AM

Damn almost 6000 Bitcoin available for faucet? and giving away 0.001 bitcoin per visitors?

This is the reason why i wanted to create a time machine so i can return to those time when bitcoin was being denied nor trusted by people.

Not 6000 bitcoins but 5.680 BTC.

That amount of bitcoin on 2011 was still not that much but it's already a good way to have the people visit to your faucet and take as much as ads on your faucet.

Imagine how much that giveaway in today's time but most likely all of those were already spent.
Oasisman

Activity: 2674
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 08:35:07 AM

Well, that's something not to regret about.
Because first, nobody knows how Bitcoin would become in the future. Probably majority of the people doesn't heard about Bitcoin during those times.
Second, no one would probably waste their time visiting some random website in exchange of something they haven't heard before or has almost no value at all.
Same case for the shitcoin today. Most of us won't probably waste our precious time following those shitcoin faucets.

We're just here in awe of how far Bitcoin have come in it's more than 10 years of existence.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 03:36:44 PM

Well, the value of bitcoin that time (2011) were lesser value compare today. Faucets were popular way back then and many were really having a good income just by claiming faucets. Those who have many time claiming and clicking those faucets before really earning a good money. Now, there are still few faucets that are paying. But I dont think it is worth your time as there are many earning sites other than faucets.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: