Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the lowest price of bitcoin from June to December 2021  (Read 363 times)
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 04:01:42 PM

the possibility that the large number of bitcoin withdrawals to hard wallets makes the price of bitcoin even more difficult to predict. some options are being considered if they break the $40,000 upper price line at the end of the year, or even break the $30,000 bottom line. what is certain is that when everything shows below $30,000 it means we are in a bear market which will last a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 06:59:15 PM

What did you think can be the lowest price of bitcoin in 2021 from June to December. The price of bitcoin has been within $30,000 and $35,000 for long, if the price go beyond $35,000, it is not still passing $40,000. Now that the price is always very close to $30000, I am think it is possible for the price of bitcoin to go below $30000. Is it possible for the price of bitcoin to decrease beyond this level?
Yes or No or Maybe!

There's no man on this world that could tell you the precise thing that would happen ahead because everything is unpredictable.You wouldnt know on what comes next in price.

To think that there would be lots of unexpected events that might happen along the way neither it could affect on positive way or would affect it negatively and if you've been here on this

market for a while then you are already aware on how it behaves and how it do reacts whenever there are news or sentiments that floats around.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 09:07:20 PM

Everyone jokes about how nobody knows what price will be, however we can at least assume something right? I am not saying that it will happen that way but it is definitely looking like we could assume price going up, or you could just assume it may go down as well it is all up to you. Nobody tells you to find the exact price of bitcoins lowest point, nobody can do that, we do not have the power to see the future, if I knew that I would sell my house and buy bitcoin at the lowest point and get super rich.

However making assumptions are part of the "speculation" topics, we are in the speculation part of crypto and I believe it is definitely reasonable to just make some predictions here, doesn't have to be correct, doesn't have to be right, just make a prediction if you think it will do X or Y. I believe it will go up and we have seen the price at lowest already, but I might be wrong, that is only my prediction.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 11:01:28 PM

First of all, I don't expect the price to fall below $20k in any condition. I think that those days have already been left behind. But I'm pretty sure that we will see a price less than $29k soon. It's just preparing for it as it seems.

erep

Activity: 2268
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 03:01:50 PM

The history of the lowest bitcoin price decline since reaching ATH last April at the price of $28k and if the price continues to fall then my prediction is below $25k, there is no definite prediction even though it connects the price history of one or several years ago but the certainty of the price of bitcoin has scored ATH from year to year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:36:22 PM

What did you think can be the lowest price of bitcoin in 2021 from June to December. The price of bitcoin has been within $30,000 and $35,000 for long, if the price go beyond $35,000, it is not still passing $40,000. Now that the price is always very close to $30000, I am think it is possible for the price of bitcoin to go below $30000. Is it possible for the price of bitcoin to decrease beyond this level?
Everything is possible, this is bitcoin that we are talking about, in my opinion the lower price that we could see is 20k and if for some reason it went below that then all bets are off as we will be in very dangerous territory and the crash could be unprecedented on its magnitude, at least in the recent history of bitcoin, however I do not think there is a lot of chances for this to happen and instead we are going to see a recovery and a new bull market at the end of the year.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 426

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:07:00 PM

I think the lowest price we will see in this year will be $25k. Now it continues to decrease. And when it goes down below $31k, I'm expecting to see levels between $25k and $30k also. And this time I think it will continue to fall until reaching $25k. And then, it'll be the last station. I hope to see the price starting to increase quickly again. And it could even mean that the end of this bear market.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:55:03 PM

If my memory serves me right, $28k is the the bottom that we've seen. So I would say for now that will be the price and I doubt that we will go down to $25k.

We are in the period of consolidation, and usually around this cycle, the price are not going down so hard or any flash crash. It's just it will go on a sideway patterns for quite a long time. Before eventually break out runs to $40k-$50k. A lot of positive things can still happen this year, so I'm still optimistic, we just have to be a little patience.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:56:26 PM

The history of the lowest bitcoin price decline since reaching ATH last April at the price of $28k and if the price continues to fall then my prediction is below $25k, there is no definite prediction even though it connects the price history of one or several years ago but the certainty of the price of bitcoin has scored ATH from year to year.
I do believe that after we broke down under 28k we could see as low as 20k, not just 25k because there is a huge resistance there but the 25k is not that huge which means it depends on the type of fall we have, maybe we will have a huge fall that will change everything or maybe we will have a small one and if it is small then 25k can hold it but if it is huge then 20k could probably happen a lot easier.

What I believe is 20k because even if we have a small drop to 25k then we will retest that level again and again until we break it because it is such an easy one to break. But that is only if we are doing bad, I believe that we will not be doing bad and instead we will be doing a lot better than people expect, we will not drop under 30k again for a long time, that is what I believe will happen, but I could be wrong and maybe it will fall who knows?
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:02:05 AM

Elon Musk and Dorsey will have a meeting and there's news of El Salvador using Bitcoin as their legal tender two news that can help Bitcoin avoid going down the $30k level, this is the best time to invest because I don't think the price will go down further we have reached the floor price it's now time for Bitcoin to move forward, and it will start next month.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:31:45 PM

If my memory serves me right, $28k is the the bottom that we've seen. So I would say for now that will be the price and I doubt that we will go down to $25k.

We are in the period of consolidation, and usually around this cycle, the price are not going down so hard or any flash crash. It's just it will go on a sideway patterns for quite a long time. Before eventually break out runs to $40k-$50k. A lot of positive things can still happen this year, so I'm still optimistic, we just have to be a little patience.

I didn't remember the exact price that bitcoin hits in lowest so far but I believe that it is lower than $30,000 so we could possibly say in a safe speculation that bitcoin price may go down than $29,000 or any amount can be possible but so far what we have observe in the market is the strong resistance of bitcoin market price between $30,000-$35,000. But I am very much positive that bitcoin can be in a all time high again, maybe a great comback from a sit back is expected.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:10:52 PM

I didn't remember the exact price that bitcoin hits in lowest so far but I believe that it is lower than $30,000 so we could possibly say in a safe speculation that bitcoin price may go down than $29,000 or any amount can be possible but so far what we have observe in the market is the strong resistance of bitcoin market price between $30,000-$35,000. But I am very much positive that bitcoin can be in a all time high again, maybe a great comback from a sit back is expected.

I also don't really remember what the lowest Bitcoin price was this year, because it's never been a long time for Bitcoin to fall below $30k.
Over the past few months Bitcoin has stabilized above $30k, and this isn't too bad actually. Although we are all disappointed, every time
Bitcoin will pass the $40k price it always fails. Maybe Bitcoin does need a lot of good news, to trigger the Bitcoin price to return to the ATH price again.
The most important thing is that we just focus on collecting as much Bitcoin as we can, because when the price goes up we can enjoy big profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:23:21 PM

I also don't really remember what the lowest Bitcoin price was this year, because it's never been a long time for Bitcoin to fall below $30k.
Over the past few months Bitcoin has stabilized above $30k, and this isn't too bad actually. Although we are all disappointed, every time
Bitcoin will pass the $40k price it always fails. Maybe Bitcoin does need a lot of good news, to trigger the Bitcoin price to return to the ATH price again.
The most important thing is that we just focus on collecting as much Bitcoin as we can, because when the price goes up we can enjoy big profits.

This is actually good opportunity for those who are waiting for bitcoin to go down.
Remember, when btc attained the ATH this year, reaching about $64k+ level, some people were wishing they should have bought when it was still low.
And now is also a good time to accumulate more, if you do believe that the btc price will soar again in the very near future.
Don't wait again for the time that you will say, I should have bought it when it was in the 30k level.
But definitely, that's your choice, no one should be obliged buying their own btc stash.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:35:21 PM

Bitcoin at $29k once again can possibly happen before bouncing back towards $60k this year, beyond that point that's another huge trend to be awaited. However, it's too difficult to predict when you don't see any good progress as price kept remaining at $30k-$35k brackets. I am hoping to witness another attempt so I could project nearly accurate.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:50:34 AM

In my opinion when looking at price movements from a period of one week, two weeks, to one month... I think the $30k point is the lowest. if the price movement continues to be in this pattern, I think the possibility of falling beyond this level is very small, well, but after all, everything can still be affected by new effects such as news that can affect the minds of many people in their investment and trading efforts.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 02:52:09 AM

It seems that I would rather predict the highest rather than the lowest. It is bad vibes to me to think of how low Bitcoin could fall in 2021 when the year actually started with so much positivity and ATH. But this is the reality. The price is always rising and falling. I think it is possible that Bitcoin's price is going to fall below $30,000. But I think it is such a highly valued position that supporters would most likely protect it. If in case $30,000 cannot hold it any longer, I am seeing Bitcoin falling all the way down to $28,000 or even lower. That's going to be a bad day.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:22:38 AM

You need to understand that the lower that Bitcoin goes the lower the chances of it breaking ATH in the near future. If $30K holds there is a good chance we might get to $64K ATH before the end of the year.

But if it has a nasty crash to like $12K then sure it’s a great buying opportunity however you will need to hold that position open for a few years before we even get close to $50k or so.

So I am not overly bearish and don’t expect something like $12k however we had a bearish weekly close and we might get another run at the $28K support.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitterguy28

Activity: 1974
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 05:37:06 AM

Bitcoin had already fall bellow 30k mate and here's the record

0d Low / 30d High   
$28,893.62 /
$36,542.11

That is at least 2,000 dollars lower from the price now.

imagine for the last 30 days the highest value of bitcoin is 36,000 ?

I think we can make that same level Until december comes.

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 07:04:39 AM

Probably a 30k or a 28k max, I don't really think that bitcoin will be going down much further than that in the coming months since there's a strong speculation that the prices will go to a 100k by the end of the year or the next year.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 07:48:26 AM
Merited by pooya87 (2)

Anything is possible with Bitcoin. Either way, these are the 2 scenarios that I'm thinking for a long time since the start of the crash weeks ago.

1. Bitcoin is moving sideways from around $30,000 - $40,000 for weeks already showing that it is moving sideways and the bulls and bears are competing with each other here. Now if Bitcoin breaks the $30,000 price and went and stayed below that price for quite some time that another support that we see is the $28,000 price and if breaks that 2nd support then the chances of the bear market increases significantly. This is the bad news Cheesy.
2. Bitcoin is moving sideways from around $30,000 - $40,000 for weeks already showing that it is moving sideways and the bulls and bears are competing with each other here. Now if Bitcoin breaks the $35,000 price then it will try and break the $40,000 price resistance and if goes beyond that price then holders will be happy Cheesy. All of the investors who bought at the bottom will be happy because of the profits that they got. This is the good news.

What will be the lowest price?? It might be $30,000 but still I don't know and we don't know what might happen. We might see it going below up to $20,000 (hope will not happen).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██