Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your betting budget  (Read 4947 times)
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:28:28 AM

I don't want to sound arrogant or braggart but my control over how I spend my gambling budget is on point, I was raised in a house that has discipline above else so I don't exactly have a hard time controlling myself and my emotions wwhen I am gambling and I am happy that I am able to control it because I always get my wins when I am having a good day.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:28:04 AM

~
It's considered a lot if you bet higher than your budget, and I don't think it's right to go beyond your budget as it's too risky, in gambling, you win, you lose, that's the only two outcomes, so always be smart and always know how to manage the risk. There's no room for us in gambling if we are careless and yet we want to be successful, we should make a strategic approach, no an approach that is based on luck.
I agree that you should be smart and always watch for the time because you don't exactly have the ability to discern how long you are doing things if it's intense or fun, that can help you stop even if you haven't finished your budget.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:34:53 AM

I pay all my bills first and set aside extra money for unexpected expenses. I don't think of gambling too much and if I gamble I spend only few hours playing to relax and unwind. Losing in gambling can give you more stress and problem, also ot gives me a lot of pressure whenever I lose and being forced to use extra money to win back my losses. So,I stay away as much as I can and play lesser as much as possible.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:20:06 AM

I don't want to sound arrogant or braggart but my control over how I spend my gambling budget is on point, I was raised in a house that has discipline above else so I don't exactly have a hard time controlling myself and my emotions wwhen I am gambling and I am happy that I am able to control it because I always get my wins when I am having a good day.
That will really help us decide, especially when we play gambling, as we can forget about the rule that we have and make us want to play more and more. We already see many people losing their money because they can not hold themselves and lose control. I am sure we will have a chance to control ourselves and reduce the emotion fast than the other people. Learning about discipline will help us reduce our tension and eliminate wanting to play for some more rounds.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:58:01 AM

I pay all my bills first and set aside extra money for unexpected expenses. I don't think of gambling too much and if I gamble I spend only few hours playing to relax and unwind. Losing in gambling can give you more stress and problem, also ot gives me a lot of pressure whenever I lose and being forced to use extra money to win back my losses. So,I stay away as much as I can and play lesser as much as possible.

With kind of mindset better to avoid or stick with low to none budget for your gambling activities,

if happened that there are free  rolls with the sites you are using better to take advantage of it than
to deposit real money and be taking away by your emotions and lose a lots of money from your savings.

Not an easy task when you already engaged and already have that pleasures inside you, the desire of keep moving forward attracts you to add more
funds to your wallet and that's  a big sign that you need to quit while you still have the time.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:54:54 PM

I agree with you. Losing in gambling gives stress, because when you place your bets, your expectation is to win and have more money. And when it happens the other way round, it results to stress and depression. I think the best way to avoid spending too much on gambling is to set your limit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:34:15 PM

I agree with you. Losing in gambling gives stress, because when you place your bets, your expectation is to win and have more money. And when it happens the other way round, it results to stress and depression. I think the best way to avoid spending too much on gambling is to set your limit.

If you feel that way, then you are not gambling responsibly, winning is good but we always have to remember that winning and losing are both possible in gambling, we cannot be a winner all the time, in fact, we might lose most of the time so we should be aware of that probability and always accept the losing result and we should not be stress with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:08:16 PM

~snip~
If you feel that way, then you are not gambling responsibly, winning is good but we always have to remember that winning and losing are both possible in gambling, we cannot be a winner all the time, in fact, we might lose most of the time so we should be aware of that probability and always accept the losing result and we should not be stress with it.
^ This is exactly the right answer, be a responsible gambler at all times and accept those possible outcomes, and it's either a good or bad result.
Sometimes we should think that gambling is not a purpose of chasing money, it is sometimes we are talking of entertainment that could relieve your stress or while having a break for a while. Budget is the perfect practice at all times, allocate always a big percent for those daily neccisities and probably 5-10 percent of it is a good choice if you gamble. That is how you will manage yourself to avoid also being addicted.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:41:49 PM

~snip~
^ This is exactly the right answer, be a responsible gambler at all times and accept those possible outcomes, and it's either a good or bad result.
Sometimes we should think that gambling is not a purpose of chasing money, it is sometimes we are talking of entertainment that could relieve your stress or while having a break for a while. Budget is the perfect practice at all times, allocate always a big percent for those daily neccisities and probably 5-10 percent of it is a good choice if you gamble. That is how you will manage yourself to avoid also being addicted.
Secure and prioritize on things that should really be prioritized so that you would able to avoid possible future problems that you might faced on because everything is too much would

have corresponding negative effect and this is solely talking about your budget or your with finances and if you arent good on handling on it or simply being impulsive then

most likely you would be end up on  being an addicted person and would really mess out yourself which make you regret like forever.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 11:16:54 PM

For me, a reasonable gambling budget is 3 to 5% of my income,
3-5% of income to be the budget for gambling is reasonable and looks okay. You have made a good decision to set aside a quite small percentage of your income. I am sure, there are many other gamblers that have a bigger percentage of their income to be gambling budget.  Wink

How do you plan your gambling or fun budget?
I have no certain amount of funds to be the gambling budget. I have no fixed schedule for gambling, I just gambling when I have funds and I am interested in the gambling game. So, I set my budget for gambling randomly, but I make sure it is still a proper amount of money for gambling. I mostly gamble for fun, not to achieve a certain target, so the gambling budget is easy to plan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:28:11 AM

You are simply doing gambling in a wrong a way, setting limit is just a secondary solution to minimize risk but if you are being depressed a lose means you are playing gambling using the money that's important to you or it was allocated to pay bills and you are just gambling it to earn more. Gambling should be for killing leisure time only and not for a profit generating source. You should use always an extra money no string attached so that you will not feel depressed in case it loss.

Often times we will that way, use money that you can afford to lose in order not to be saddened after losing your capital.

Bu throughout the game chances that you'll add more or you'll use money that not spare but money that allocated to other important things,

once you lose deep regrets follow, and that lose will keep chasing you, gamble more for fun and the money if in case you win is just an addition but not the focus of your gambling, much lesser the chance of addiction means you'll not going to lose more money.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 06:42:25 AM

Just make sure that at least you understand what is going inside you and if you can control, ask for someone to "supervise" you gambling.

Honestly, no need for serious supervision because as you have mentioned, dopamine plays a role whenever we gambling. Naturally, it creates pleasure in the brain therefore it was only us that can't control it.

Actually, I don't mind if people still continue to play gambling despite lots of losing in their respective sessions. That's their money and will after all. As long as they are still responsible outside their gambling activity, that was good. But if not, that was a different story.
Someone that can supervise us is us because we take responsibility for our money and I am sure we do not want to see our money is gone because of losing control.
But that is what happens so far, and many people tend to use their money to gamble and add more money to try to win without considering that it is better to stop gamble for a while after we lose.
People can play gambling anytime they want but they should know how to manage their money but if they do not want to listen to our suggestion, that will be up to them.
We can only suggest to them without forcing they must stop as soon as possible because they will not want to stop if they do not see their limit.
Well, I guess that could be a great way too. When we already have a budget for gambling but because there is a high awareness for supervision, then we can save the budget to anyone we trust, whether it's friends or family. With the budget that we entrust to the trusted person, at least there will be good control not to continue to increase the budget when it runs out and that method can also be good management for your finances.
That is the benefit of having supervision so our budget is under control and we will have a chance to prevent from over budget.
When we can make a good plan for using the money, we cannot worry about losing money because we will not try to break the limit just because of playing gambling.
We will think if we add more money to gamble from our plan, that can make our plan not work and we must avoid that.
If that can succeed, we can tell about the plan to people we know to also try it by themselves.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 07:46:48 AM

~snip
That will really help us decide, especially when we play gambling, as we can forget about the rule that we have and make us want to play more and more. We already see many people losing their money because they can not hold themselves and lose control. I am sure we will have a chance to control ourselves and reduce the emotion fast than the other people. Learning about discipline will help us reduce our tension and eliminate wanting to play for some more rounds.
It's not their fault, I mean we have been raised different and we have unique personality so I don't necessarily that we are same in terms of self control, the good news is that it can be learned and if you just put your heart into it, you will be able to do so.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:26:48 AM

When it comes to gambling, I have a big budget so I really don't worry if I go overboard because I sometimes don't spend it all that much because it's either late or I have other things to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4113

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2021, 09:29:10 AM

betting is extra fun for me, so my budget is just for fun
if going for a ride on the carousel costs 1 euro
for me it is equivalent, my bets are in the order of 2 euros or something more and games that I follow in some way

if today he plays the premier league of thailand, I don't make bets .. I don't follow those teams

sometime i bet on esport like league of legends

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:53:03 AM

I kind o like feeling in control of my finances and that means controlling my spending and being very aware of what goes in and what goes out. I normally check my accounts every month and may make a few decisions on what to spend next month if things are not looking correct. One of the things I do is to set aside 10% of my income for things that I really do not need - expensive clothing, gadgets and electronics, books, games,... and part of that is gambling. For me, a reasonable gambling budget is 3 to 5% of my income, although I may allow more if I have some extraordinary income that month. How do you plan your gambling or fun budget?
My wife and I agreed that 5% of my monthly wages will be on my own discretion meaning i can do anything from that.
So that is my budget for gambling , though sometimes i exceed from that 5% because i have some Sideline weekends and earning 100$ rom it.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1888

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:03:02 AM

My wife and I agreed that 5% of my monthly wages will be on my own discretion meaning i can do anything from that.
So that is my budget for gambling , though sometimes i exceed from that 5% because i have some Sideline weekends and earning 100$ rom it.

If it's not a secret, how long is this agreement valid and what are your gambling statistics? Does it happen that in some month you find yourself in the black and instead of spending money you get it? And accordingly, if this happens, how do you dispose of these unexpected winnings?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:55:29 AM

Waiting for a win is completely useless and to understand this it is enough to study the mathematical expectation in gambling. Maybe then you will not get negative emotions in case you lose. In gambling, happy is not the one who won and the one who learned how to enjoy the game itself.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 12:13:47 PM

~snip
It's not their fault, I mean we have been raised different and we have unique personality so I don't necessarily that we are same in terms of self control, the good news is that it can be learned and if you just put your heart into it, you will be able to do so.
Yes, we are raised different, but we can touch every people with heart. So in this matter, if we can approach them softly, I am sure they will understand what we mean and they will listen to us and want to learn more about self-control. I believe that we have self control and we can learn it slowly, as long as we have a will to learn. If they can set their budget in gambling and have self control, they will not let that money is gone in the short term.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 7095

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 01:16:34 PM

In the past, when I was much more into gambling on sports, I used to play with a bank of €1.000-€2.000. I looked for value bets and played only single events wagering €80 to €100 per selection. At the end of the month, I would calculate my profit and I found that to be working quite OK for a few months. Since I don't have the time to go that deep into match analysis as I did when I was younger, I had to give this up. I am now an occasional player. 

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: