Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:27:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You awaken in a grassy field, unable to remember how you got here.  (Read 117 times)
MoneyBomber (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:30:19 AM

yeah. I'm definitely still breaking it down.

I'm already lost where you are going with it. Is this a story or a game?

A story has to have something which a character will solve what is puzzling his mind. If he wakes up in the field without a memory of who he is, that is something to solve. If along the way of solving this case, he can meet someone either who treats him as an enemy or friendly to him that's something that will give him an idea of his identity. That's something to start with.

It's a game and a story.

The game part is writers competing to add to the branching story.

There is no base drive to the game other than whatever is crowdsourced.

You're able to remember who you are. just not how you go there.
The initial struggle is figuring out how you got there I guess. But very soon you'll run into other struggles.
If you go to town (and if you're following my branches) then you discover there is a cult leader who has brought people back in a fake resurrection.

_Meditate in the field

Since no one is filling this , then i will choose Meditating in the Field .

Lets see what's the twist on this one  Wink

Hey, so I'm relaunching the contract & meditate in the field is not an option (that I'll be supporting) anymore.

I'm still working on the initial branches for the forest, but if you go to the town your options will come out to look something like this:

:go to the town
:As you head towards the town you notice a small pouch of gold in your pocket along with a note that says something about purchasing a gift for a gathering tonight. Passing through the gate and into the town square you see several beautifully decorated shops neatly packed side by side and a multi-colored geode statue in the center of it all. The buildings are made from exotic woods and carved with subtly mesmerizing textures. The people here seem nice and have a gentleness about them. From the center, you can see the town is divided by four major roads; north, south, east, west.
===================================================================

:explore the town square
:The statue sitting in the center of the town square is of a woman kneeling, garbed in a thick toga, pouring out a basket of fruits, breads and vegetables. The backside and lower portion of the woman are of the rock face from the geode. The basket and its contents, polished crystal. Offset from the corners of the town square are several buildings; a temple, clock shop, library, and three florists.

:explore northwest
:It becomes apparent there are four major stores at each corner edge of town. At three stories, they stand taller than the rest. Taking the north road you see a well and into the northwest side of town there is a fancy jewelry store and two bakeries amidst several residential buildings and homes.

:explore northeast
:It becomes apparent there are four major stores at each corner edge of town. At three stories, they stand taller than the rest. Taking the north road you see a well and into the northeast side of town there is a lavish fashion store, and a leather workshop amidst several residential buildings and homes. There’s farmland extended from the

:explore southwest
:It becomes apparent there are four major stores at each corner edge of town. At three stories, they stand taller than the rest. On this side of town there is a colorful toy store, a post office and an apothecary amidst several residential buildings and homes.

:explore southeast
:It becomes apparent there are four major stores at each corner edge of town. At three stories, they stand taller than the rest. On this side of town there is a store selling musical instruments, a blacksmith’s workshop and a butcher shop amidst several residential buildings and homes.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: