Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one would you prefer?  (Read 199 times)
HardCore12V

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:31:03 AM

Coins like ravencoin and ergo will be worthless once bitcoin goes below 20,000+, think it's impossible? Look at the current market movement and you will see, I'd say keep mining ETH for now and start swapping them for USDT or other stable coins, you will appreciate you did

batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 10:13:44 AM

Coins like ravencoin and ergo will be worthless once bitcoin goes below 20,000+, think it's impossible? Look at the current market movement and you will see, I'd say keep mining ETH for now and start swapping them for USDT or other stable coins, you will appreciate you did
If you dont need money then dont sell. Hodl for long period. Why not sell because BTC ATH was 65K now 29.5K it is cheap now to sell.ETH ATH was 4.2k now 1.7k it is also cheap.Yes it can go even more down but it is good opportunity to buy.
Remember the history when BTC was 6k people bought at 6k and then dump to 3.2k many sold and lost money. people who has patient did not lost anything. This is also same even you buy BTC at 30k you will not lose. You will lose if price is cheap and you sell it. Hodl people if you dont need money!
I give you tip BTC dominance going up now it means it is better hodl in BTC. When you will sart seeing BTC dominance start going down it is time swap to alt coins.
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:50:15 PM

I am on solar too (10 Kw), so, no risk from that side.
As long as you are able to purchase GPU at the correct price, then you are safe.
Avoid Polaris, Vega can be very good for Ergo, not for eth
1660 super,2060 super,3060ti and 3070 are the one offering the best Mhs/watt ratio.

Ergo,RVN,may be ETC  will go up at least for few month compared to the rest of crypto, while some miner will move away from ETH. Long term is in function of the project, but I can't help with that.

To be fair, as gas prices of eth will be high regardless of cutting the miner part, after a while when some people will try to go for makis a POS node, I don't see eth in good shape

I concur with this proposal"You can buy a mining farm on used Px 470 4GB video cards. The payback period for these mining farms is 6-8 months. After Ethereum changes the algorithm, you can buy more modern graphics cards for good from miners who want to go out of business. Your costs are practically zero" as its exactly what I have done initially
The gtx1660 supers can't do less than 70watt minimum but I like ordinary gtx1660 non Ti/Super because they are better to run on solar, they can do 25-27mh at 52watt to 57watt with the new absolute core clock settings in hive OS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: