Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginners, Build Your Best Reputation From Now  (Read 237 times)
_BlackStar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:19:23 AM

Yes, Reputation. I'm trying to understand the basics of reputation on bitcoin forum. At first glance this is nothing more than an acknowledgment from other users on the forum for you as one of the trusted users because of your experience, your portfolio and your contributions while active on the forum. But did you know that reputation goes beyond being recognized as a trusted user?

1. A role model from many other users.

A user who has a good reputation on this forum (not because of his success in trading) is a user who can be a role model for other users, especially us as beginners. Check out their contributions on the forum, many of their posts and opinions are recognized as part of the problem solving thus allowing us to better understand a lot of what they write.

Some usernames I got during monitoring to serve as examples:
- DdmrDdmr
- LoyceV
- Suchmoon
- The Pharmacist
- fillippone

The names above are some of the many other users that you can make an example of during your stay on the bitcoin forum. They have an A+ reputation, excellent as users who can contribute to forum of the highest quality every time. If they are able to do everything in an orderly and disciplined manner, we can do it too. I just want to invite you to start thinking about reputation on this forum instead of having to think about how to make money too fast. The assumption is, if we have succeeded in building a good reputation then we can also have the opportunity to make money because basically money will be easy to get if we have sufficient knowledge.

2. Find more point during as you struggle.

Good Luck, _BlackStar

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:29:31 AM

LoyceV's Beginners guide to correct use of the Trust system

Reputation can not be built after one day and you need to contribute in the forum. Your contributions will be recognized by the community but your reputation will need more time to grow up.

It can be years before you have good reputation here, hence I think you can start with contributions and forget about reputation. It will come to you naturally.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:09:28 AM

Maybe you're right because reputation isn't always about trust but rather an picture of the mind that lead to how users establish themselve as forum contributor. I agree with the names of the users you mentioned as forum contributor because they have helped the bitcoin community on this forum with knowledge, experience applied in every post. Obviously they can be users who can be used as good example, but all that will never come easily without effort, great curiosity, consistency and implementation in forum through posting.

OP, as far as I know you can earn positive trust (+1 and so on) if you have successfully traded goods or services with one or many forum users smoothly. In addition, you can also get it from a loan process that runs smoothly without problem (at least you must have a full member+ rank) from one or more different users and you can also get it if you are quite successful and proven to be able to contribute to the forum with quality post. I'm sure you will not easily get it if it is not accompanied by maximum consistency and effort. You can plan anything, but without both of the above (effort & consistency) then everything will be in vain.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:10:08 AM

~
In the first few trades, I believe it will just be neutral. I never personally traded anyone here in the forum just yet, but a positive trust is something that comes with either relationship with the other party you are dealing with or the true satisfaction that they get from your services.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 05:49:53 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (2)

I see you're burdened with reputation here, and how it all works. @The Pharmacist gives you the best explanation which you can get.
don't live in the delusion that you need to build a reputation here, act like in regular life, do what you think is right and other users will recognize it and you will have the reputation you deserve.
don’t adjust your behaviour to other members just for the sake of a positive reputation, behave the way you think is best.
You also should need to know, all experienced members of this forum, will not judge you by default even if you have a negative rating (neutral especially) if it came from a member who often gives reckless feedbacks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:34:59 PM

It all comes to how one interacts with other members, how they contribute and help the community, plus how one conducts their business here. It takes time to build trust and for people to appreciate your contributions, so it should not be forced or look artificial.
As a matter of fact, when doing something good for the community, one should not expect something (such as respect and trust) in return. It should just come off naturally.

I know of some members who came here by storm, pretending to be caring about the community and built trust pretty fast, only to blow it off by scamming other people and missing their trust. It obviously never ended well for the initial trust people had on them.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 08:40:33 PM

I am wondering why reputation is too important to build? Those name you have mentioned in the thread, they are best contributors to the forum. I don't think they had focused to build their reputation in the forum and as far as I can see they always try their best to contribute to the forum. Reputation can't build, your activity and contributions will determine your reputation. If you try to build a reputation so quickly, then based on my experience there would be a reaction as well. I have seen a few users who had tried to build their reputation in the forum so quickly. But at the end of the day, they left the forum or got a tag from DT members.

So, I will suggest contributing to the forum. It doesn't necessary to concentrate to build your reputation. Just be honest and help others.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:38:43 PM

[snip]
I just want to invite you to start thinking about reputation on this forum instead of having to think about how to make money too fast. The assumption is, if we have succeeded in building a good reputation then we can also have the opportunity to make money because basically money will be easy to get if we have sufficient knowledge.
Well, I could not agree more --and then what after you have build reputation?
I rather build knowledge first before the reputation, as a newbie like you I don't know if you are really a new member or already existing users that create other accounts. But that is only my assumption.
@Coolcryptovator above was right, build knowledge and contribute your knowledge in forum, reputation will come easily once you are a fully established member. But anyway good luck with what you have really plan because there are even trusted users who have scammed other user here in the forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:01:51 PM

My personal opinion is that building your reputation in this community isn't necessary unless you intend to offer some kind of service or do business here.
Of course, just as in any other social community, a certain hierarchy will develop between the forum members over time, but this does not mean all members have to strive to rise to the top. Being an underdog here is fine with me as long as I have the same rights and opportunities as other members.

Just be yourself, treat others with respect, and don't try to be something you're not.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:33:03 AM

Agree with some of the responses.

If your only intention here in Bitcointalk is just to talk and discuss about Bitcoin, why do you really need a good reputation? You can even throw as much hot takes as you want and it shouldn't really affect you.

On the other hand, if you're planning on selling physical items or services, then maybe it might be important. But that's what? Like .1% of people on Bitcointalk?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4154

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 06:18:00 AM

The OP is referring to the reputation of quality contributions and not the trade reputation as from his writeup and users used as example that's what it seems like. Since you're referring to the reputation that comes from been a quality contributor, you don't have to put much thought into that OP, such reputation comes naturally from your contribution. You don't have to intentionally build it.

Why will you want others to see you as a role model when basically what you're doing is just passing out information that anyone with the right knowledge can do the same. If you think such reputation can get you some advantage on the forum like merits, well technically it can but in due time you'll just be exposed like others have in the past.

If you don't have the quality in you then there's no need faking it by plagiarizing or post spinning copied works. Reputation should be about trade/trustworthy activities and that's the idea behind the creation of the trust system. If you have interest in wanting the community to trust you in future with your service then you can start building that reputation now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 12:32:45 PM

Reputation and respect anywhere, in any community, comes through a certain amount of time, effort and investment of your time.
Obviously, many do not have the time and patience to build their reputation and gain respect and want to achieve certain goals much faster.
I don’t think forum members should focus too much on things like trust and reputation but on gaining certain knowledge and skills that can help them later in life.
In this way, they will be able to help other members more and contribute to the community, and as a result, respect and reputation will come.
Obviously we will always have members who are more willing to help the community and members who prefer to achieve some personal goals and this is quite normal.
I don't think we should completely copy the examples of other members (role models) but find our own path, based on our own ambitions and plans.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:30:04 PM

Yes, Reputation. I'm trying to understand the basics of reputation on bitcoin forum. At first glance this is nothing more than an acknowledgment from other users on the forum for you as one of the trusted users because of your experience, your portfolio and your contributions while active on the forum. But did you know that reputation goes beyond being recognized as a trusted user?

1. A role model from many other users.

A user who has a good reputation on this forum (not because of his success in trading) is a user who can be a role model for other users, especially us as beginners. Check out their contributions on the forum, many of their posts and opinions are recognized as part of the problem solving thus allowing us to better understand a lot of what they write.

Some usernames I got during monitoring to serve as examples:
- DdmrDdmr
- LoyceV
- Suchmoon
- The Pharmacist
- fillippone

The names above are some of the many other users that you can make an example of during your stay on the bitcoin forum. They have an A+ reputation, excellent as users who can contribute to forum of the highest quality every time. If they are able to do everything in an orderly and disciplined manner, we can do it too. I just want to invite you to start thinking about reputation on this forum instead of having to think about how to make money too fast. The assumption is, if we have succeeded in building a good reputation then we can also have the opportunity to make money because basically money will be easy to get if we have sufficient knowledge.

2. Find more point during as you struggle.

Good Luck, _BlackStar

It is your sole responsibility as you enter the forum, to be a good role model to other users as you continue your journey and learn more in here. Make sure you are well knowledgeable about the regulations and how the system works out in the forum so that you can give out information accordingly. There are many people out here that ended up getting banned or never received any merit because they are too lazy to learn about how things works out and what are the things that should be avoided. Let us be one of those who helps the community grow more and help other members to further understand stuffs about crypto.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:41:45 PM

It's not really necessary to build your own reputation here since this is just a forum for Bitcoin but if you are planning to trade, sell some goods, then do it. Most reputable members here has a vast knowledge about of something on their own and any beginners can make a reputation if they have some knowledge that they like to share here.

Everyone can visit or use the forum and it's their choice if they want to be one of the reputable members. Just use the forum as it is and follow some guidelines if you want to stay longer. Anyone can make their choices and I've seen some member use this forum only to ask question or find a good gambling sites or anything that talks about crypto.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:07:05 PM

Everyone will define reputation the way you understand it, but from my points of view a reputation can not be as only the following.
• Been conscious for the community
• making a quality post
• involving in a giveaway merit or giving user's merit
• creating impact that Worth emulation

From my perspective reputation can be the following

• having an atoms of sincerity
• not to enrol in anything that will cause harm to people
• a user that avoid scam
• someone that can transact with you without complications or delay
• making people to trust you, even without your concept

As i said before that the way i might define or see a reputation might not be the way another person will define he or her own reputation, it's base on individual difference of understanding of a specific language or words of English.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:13:07 PM

Think about building reputation is same to think about getting merit.

They are both not good to think about gains before we actually begin to do something. Do your best and contribute naturally, merit and reputation will knock your doors very naturally.

Someday you will wake up and see merit or reputation in Trust feedback.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BIT-BENDER

Activity: 1540
Merit: 702

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:40:20 PM

I think reputation over-pressured, one can have failures in their profession or career, or have to understand it slowly every capabilities aren't equal, I don't think reputation early is wrong, but many times it doesn't happen for Newbies, nevertheless what -newbies- can avoid is bad reputation now, how can they
+ Be knowledgeable about topics, if you aren't don't post it
+ Read without segregation especially the rules

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 04:21:22 PM

The subject! Reputation on bitcointalk can be viewed in two aspects on one hand your reputation can be built in the content of your contribution on the forum and the other one is your trust reputation, which comes from other users in two ways either positive trust or negative trust. One of my role models on the forum is Yahoo.
Emphasising on the negative aspect of reputation, it's obvious that it's involves bad intentions or bad character, negative altitude to towards members here, someone can know you through your harshness, through stealing, through scamming, so such is example of negative reputation, people Knowing you based on evil doings, so such is also reputation, while your good doings to people is seen as a positive reputation, shall it depends on individual difference and level of comprehension via reputation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 11:35:54 PM

Having a good reputation is good and it's a big plus for you in an anonymous space like we have it in cryptocurrency atmosphere. It what really counts and as such, not jvajng it means, you ain't good for business. Sadly, reputation or trust as we have it on the forum takes a long time to build. No doubt, it circulates about, doing business and a transaction of some sort for which, you were known to deliver on your promises without holding back or any compromise but, for you to be tested or seen as someone that could be worthy of being tested, its got to have reflected in your attitude towards the forum and from the way you speak by virtue of your conjugation in the forum.  One can te or have an idea of 'this user could be trusted or not'. It all begins now and about the things your doing. Being too money conscious is sure not to help because, your going to be dealing with money far often and a lot of temptations can be lugging in the corner for who is too money conscious.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x