Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy some low cap coins  (Read 4316 times)
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 11:59:21 PM

for me low cap coins are very risky to buy, because we know that popular exchanges like FTX, Binance and Bitfinex never list low cap coins,
but I agree if we collect Medium Cap coins, there are lots of choices, we can look for them on coinmarketcap,
the meaning of medium cap is where altcoins are in rank 200-500 in my opinion
low cap still have possibility listed on tier 1 exchanges as long as their developers team build good project. Every project will start from low cap when investor still unknown about them. With good MVP and marketing activity, project will growth and attract more investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 07:58:20 PM

for me low cap coins are very risky to buy, because we know that popular exchanges like FTX, Binance and Bitfinex never list low cap coins,
but I agree if we collect Medium Cap coins, there are lots of choices, we can look for them on coinmarketcap,
the meaning of medium cap is where altcoins are in rank 200-500 in my opinion

yes I think it's like gambling, because we just hope he will be big, but that's not wrong on the condition that we have to pay attention and research the coin
Actually buying tokens that have a low market capitalization is not entirely a gamble, because we also have to first analyze the coin, both fundamentally and its development. so don't just buy it.
Coins with a low market cap should be easier to increase in price than coins with an already high market cap.

*low market cap I mean around $100 million USD
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:19:45 PM

A good time to buy is now, the market is down and if we don't buy now then we will regret it, the opportunity for rising is very large, the amount of information that says more and more countries are legalizing cryptocurrencies is the motivation that makes us no longer hesitate to invest in cryptocurrencies.
If your target is to take profits on the next bullrun (2025), buying in the current market situation is the right way. I don't really care about the information about more countries legalizing crypto, my focus is during this bearish most crypto coins to reach their lowest rates and we should take advantage to buy in that situation. We all know that the bearish will be over, so don't miss the chance to buy at a very dip level.   Wink

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 11:39:53 PM

There is currently a bear market going on and BTC is likely to drop even lower and I'm waiting for bitcoins below 17K to buy more potential altcoins.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 08:25:15 AM

The right time when a bearish is buying, always do an analysis before buying because many things cannot be predicted, I suggest to buy a low cap coins that have been registered at least 3 exchanges, this can be a balancer so that it is not easy to dump when it happens bearish.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 10:06:24 PM

I also like low cap coins than top coins like Ethereum, XRP, or Bitcoin itself,
because low cap altcoins can make us get up to 1000x profit,
especially with new projects that are trending, it's very easy to get a maximum of 10x.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 07:29:24 AM

A good time to buy is now, the market is down and if we don't buy now then we will regret it, the opportunity for rising is very large, the amount of information that says more and more countries are legalizing cryptocurrencies is the motivation that makes us no longer hesitate to invest in cryptocurrencies.
but with many countries having been able to accept and legalize crypto, it is not immediately possible to make crypto better, because the current situation is being hit by inflation due to the long enough covid pandemic.
but of course we hope that this will pass soon and will provide one of the positive sides that can be exciting for crypto, but it does need a process.
I totally agree with your opinion to buy immediately where the price is currently going down and maybe this time will end soon and we can miss this best time.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 10:08:45 AM

If your target is to take profits on the next bullrun (2025), buying in the current market situation is the right way. I don't really care about the information about more countries legalizing crypto, my focus is during this bearish most crypto coins to reach their lowest rates and we should take advantage to buy in that situation. We all know that the bearish will be over, so don't miss the chance to buy at a very dip level.   Wink

sometimes we want it even lower at the bottom of the dip. yes it is now a good thing to buy altcoins. but in terms of management, this bear season research will still bring it to the bottom again which indicates we can buy more and get maximum profit in the upcoming bull season again in 2025. i am waiting for bitcoin price in my 10k or 12k area to buy
Wouldn't it be better if we took this opportunity to buy Bitcoin because waiting for the Bitcoin price in the $10k area seems like it will take time,
So far in this bear market the Bitcoin price drop doesn't seem to have hit $10k yet,
we'll see what happens later and indeed everyone has their own decision
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 06:13:48 PM

everyone has a different strategy and cannot be forced by others, because all will accept those who will face risks later from results that make sure. if bitcoin may be able to reach the price of 10k which will come this year. even though we don't know the time of day, month there is a cycle, the graph is always changing or the effect of bad news
That's right, Everyone of us has our own strategy to face the current market situations. Some are waiting for their target buying price, some are accumulating now despite the impending dump, some are doing DCA and others are still planning their approach to the market. It is the same as those who are buying low cap coins. They are targeting higher profits in the future which has higher risk compared to established coins. This is why bear market is so exhilarating, All of us has different approach to the market and the results of our decisions will be judged on the bull market. Even whales and institutions has their own approach in preparing for the bull market.
mandal0rec

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 09:04:53 PM

one of the best low market cap coins 2021

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
7. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
8. Linda
POINT (Point Network)
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 10:26:00 PM

buying coins with low caps is a natural thing to do but we also have to look at the market price history of the coin's age because sometimes they don't move significantly when the market starts to recover, but everyone has confidence and it is impossible to buy because the price is very low of course previously identified

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 11:12:16 PM

Lot of potential altcoins with low cap can be seen around. Not around the top list, but on different ranking. Some are even at 800+ rank. Worthy investment, but we need to have the patience and trust. Few of which are reef, grin, celer network, coin98, steem, and it counts. Right now few are at its best price for entry.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 11:33:39 PM

Lot of potential altcoins with low cap can be seen around. Not around the top list, but on different ranking. Some are even at 800+ rank. Worthy investment, but we need to have the patience and trust. Few of which are reef, grin, celer network, coin98, steem, and it counts. Right now few are at its best price for entry.
When looking for underrated or gem projects in the market then you would really be needing that effort on finding those gems which means that it would really be needing that time to find those.
Although choosing would really be still  depending on you because we do have different criterias and different approach or assessment on different projects that we do able to see
and this is what make things more hard where buying up on coins that we do see that it does have that potential even though its not an assurance but you cant really earn
if you wont really be taking up some risk and this is what you do primarily needs if you are dealing with this unpredictable market.

power.threads

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 10:37:38 AM

one of the best low market cap coins 2021

1. Matic Network (MATIC)
2. Zilliqa (ZIL)
3. Blockstack (STX)
4. SiaCoin (SIA)
5. Docademic (MTC)
6. SelfKey (KEY)
7. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
8. Linda
Point Network POINT seems like a great idea now
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 02:56:56 PM

I am not an early BTC investor so I missed the boat on that. Realistically, if you weren't an early investor in Bitcoin, you aren't going to get rich because BTC would have to 100000x for your 1000 dollar investment to make you rich. It's highly unlikely that BTC will 100000x from here. What is more likely to make you rich is investing in microcaps like DRC and 0xMR or new projects that are launching in Q3 like MAXX finance and Lamina1. Lamina1 is a promising metaverse blockchain and MAXX finance is a tokenized cd staking platform with fixed high yield of nearly 100%.
lalabotax

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:50:27 PM

if I personally am not too brave to buy coins with low caps, but I prefer to buy coins that have high volume.  because by having High volume, this indicates that many people are trading against this coin. so that the high and low price movements of the coin are also very high
If you are not experienced enough in analyzing potential low caps coins, it is better to choose top coins with high daily volumes or with high market caps. You are right, those coins which have high daily volumes indicate that many people are trading those coins. Most of the coins with high daily volumes are top coins, so it is the way that you choose those coins for the safest options on crypto investment.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 07:53:55 AM

When bearish, many coins drop, and now it is a natural selection to see whether the coins we hold can survive or not, the official group telegram will certainly continue to convince consumers to buy and hold, but we must be able to analyze because if there is a problem then we will lose.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:37:45 AM

if I personally am not too brave to buy coins with low caps, but I prefer to buy coins that have high volume.  because by having High volume, this indicates that many people are trading against this coin. so that the high and low price movements of the coin are also very high
If you are not experienced enough in analyzing potential low caps coins, it is better to choose top coins with high daily volumes or with high market caps. You are right, those coins which have high daily volumes indicate that many people are trading those coins. Most of the coins with high daily volumes are top coins, so it is the way that you choose those coins for the safest options on crypto investment.

If you are not willing to gamble with the high-risk trading style better to invest with high-volume asset.

The market for this kind of coin is good and the trust coming from the community is much better compared with the low volume
coin which is also the target of pump and dump group.

Though everything will depends from how you understand the business and how willing you are in working with opportunities.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 12:27:17 PM

When bearish, many coins drop, and now it is a natural selection to see whether the coins we hold can survive or not, the official group telegram will certainly continue to convince consumers to buy and hold, but we must be able to analyze because if there is a problem then we will lose.
True to bearish conditions this is an ideal time to value the coins we hold,
in the telegram group it is very natural for them to do that but indeed we must also know that we continue to do our own analysis and that is important,
other than that we also need to stay calm

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lalabotax

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 09:41:00 PM

If you are not willing to gamble with the high-risk trading style better to invest with high-volume asset.
Yes, those coins with high daily volumes and big market caps are safe enough for both trading and investing. However, it is better to choose the coins with good fundamentals. I avoid choosing meme coins although they also have high daily volumes and market caps, such as Dogecoin or Shiba Inu. Even if there are many people trading or investing in these coins, I still assume that choosing meme coins mean gambling on your capital because they actually have no strong basis/fundamental to survive a long time. Their values only rely on the hype, and the hype is hard to expect to last forever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: