Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moonriver / Moonbeam - Winner of The Second Kusama Parachain Slot Auction  (Read 534 times)
Ekaterinat2506

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 05:42:07 PM

It's been seven months since I became a Moonbeam ambassador. I assure you with all responsibility that not one project does not have such a friendly and cohesive team.
We will launch Moonbeam very soon, it will completely change the entire crypto industry.
a.vik

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:09:01 AM

Thanks to the guys that they do not take all in their ambassadors, but only those who are ready to talk about themselves in the format of a video presentation. I think this will powerfully strengthen the community with those who are really ready to develop the project. Great!

And the fact that they will have a hot sale and everyone will want to get - this is a fact  Roll Eyes Cool. In addition, the project on polkadot and has the possibility of deep cross-network integration

lugovoy88

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 02:21:11 PM

It's been seven months since I became a Moonbeam ambassador. I assure you with all responsibility that not one project does not have such a friendly and cohesive team.
We will launch Moonbeam very soon, it will completely change the entire crypto industry.

in September 21 there will be a ”Take Flight" Community Event, at which the details for the distribution of moon beam tokens among the community will be known, so you need to watch out. Judging by the site, 80,000,000 tokens (8%) will go to this event, which is not very small. We are monitoring further.
Marsel#6100

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 01:04:21 PM

The project, in my opinion, is excellent, with an organically developing community, a good team, working user cases, as well as marketing.
 I also like the idea of ​​paying for gas in the sent coins, in my opinion this is a very convenient thing.  Moonbeam - one love
NinaR

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:29:44 PM

Hi everyone. I look forward to the release of the project, I support the ideas of the project, it seems to me that Moonbeam is a project that will contribute to the development of the entire blockchain. I wish good luck to the entire project team and community
Andreyboreyko#3119

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:05:59 PM

Moonbeam is a project focused on the development of the crypto world, and not only attracting investors and raising money, like many other second-rate projects. The fact is that the team proposed a real project, not just nice words, so I think it's worth taking a closer look at it. The Polcadot network is developing rapidly and Moonbeam's multi-chain technology will only contribute to this, and Moonriver, as a canary network on Kusama, has already proven itself, becoming one of the winners of the parachain auction in Kusama. Moonriver will follow the same launch process as Kusama and Polkadot to ensure the stability of the network during its deployment. The process began after the Moonbeam Foundation's crowdfunding campaign was completed and a parachain slot was allocated. Grin Grin Grin
Now you can connect to Moonriver and start building on Moonbeam. Wink Wink Wink
At this stage, the full launch of Moonriver is planned by the end of the month (balance transfers and EVM)
This is the most important milestone for users. This update will add balance transfers (which also allows users to place bets and start claiming rewards from the crowdsign) and adds an EVM. If transfers are enabled, the chain will be managed by token holders using the chain management system.
So we are waiting for the full launch of Moonriver and Moonbeam and help them develop. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rossonerii

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:22:01 PM

And so hello everyone, I have been following Moonbeam for a long time and, accordingly, Moonriver, I also participated in the crowddon, in which Moonriver won the second slot by a wide margin. The fact that they are making a bridge between polcadot and ether sounds cool and what kind of community they have recruited is amazing. glad that I'm with you.  Smiley
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 08:10:43 AM

Bagging a parachain slot is a big deal for Moonbeam. A one giant step to move further ahead of competitors in DeFi and around Polkadot ecosystem. Since it has already secure the most important spot, development can be done further at a rapid rate for it to achieve mvp status once polkadot launches.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tarabukinivan1986

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:11:02 AM

Impossible Finance Integrates with Moonbeam
Impossible Finance is a multi-chain incubator, launchpad, and swap platform led by Ex-Binance & DeFi veterans. With extensive support from key leaders in the crypto industry, Impossible Finance simplifies DeFi for users to enjoy fairer investing, cheaper trading and better yields.
protuberanec

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:30:56 AM

Moonbeam - will allow you to migrate existing smart contracts of Ether and other networks to the Polkadot ecosystem with minimal code changes. After the launch of the main parachains, the Polkadot network will have lower commissions, higher speed, anonymity and other things that are so lacking on Ether and many other networks like BSC, Cosmos etc.
Sasha14d

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 11:18:23 AM

Hello, I've been following Moonbeam for a long time. When I just started to be interested in the project, I drew attention to the site - all the information is very conveniently presented, structured, beautifully designed, accessible. Of course, this influenced the fact that at the same moment I did not close the site, but stayed and read.
 In a nutshell, Moonbeam is a smart contract platform, a parachain on the Polkadot network, that allows existing Solidity and DApp smart contracts to be deployed on the Moonbeam network with minimal changes. That is, it will allow to transfer all the functionality of the Ethereum network and combine with the advantages of the Polkadot network. As for me, it sounds very promising and large-scale. I really like the team's approach to work on the project: constant updates, integrations, partnerships, AMA, etc. The project has not yet fully launched, and partnerships are coming one after another (Covalent, Imposible Finance, MyNFT, Api3, Automata, DIA, Injective and others).
 I would also like to highlight how the Moonbeam community is built and working with it -  the atmosphere of a large well-coordinated team, interesting tasks, interactive, gathered in one place many people with different interests and talents. This is not just another fundraising, here the team is tuned to a place in the top blockchain projects. Well, the support of the community testifies to this (2nd place in the Kusama auction).
 In general, I am very happy to be part of the community and participate in the development of the project) Wink
PROSTO_DIMA

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 03:52:39 PM

A super project, unfortunately I did not manage to become an ambassador when they just started recruiting, but I want to say that already now all ambassadors have a guaranteed allocation in the first round, I will try to get into the second and third, but the project is really super, I wish everyone good luck in publick "rounds
Seversky6611

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 11:08:54 AM

Hello everyone My very first and deep project that I became interested in and continue to support is Moonbeam. For me, Moonbeam is the MAIN vicious in the Polkadot network. Think for yourself, this is the only platform that offers full compatibility with Ethereum with features that no other parachain can boast of! Others offer only partial features, but with Moonbeam it's almost as if you were using Ethereum, but with a lower cost and better scalability. I made my choice. And you?
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 12:36:59 PM

Hello everyone My very first and deep project that I became interested in and continue to support is Moonbeam. For me, Moonbeam is the MAIN vicious in the Polkadot network. Think for yourself, this is the only platform that offers full compatibility with Ethereum with features that no other parachain can boast of! Others offer only partial features, but with Moonbeam it's almost as if you were using Ethereum, but with a lower cost and better scalability. I made my choice. And you?

interesting, and how do you plan to support it?
yeah, Moonbeam is within top 5 first platforms that will enter Polkadot, and Moonriver is already active on Kusama, but there are limited possibilities to join the ecosystem at the moment

what is your way to enter this project, could you share here, since you are so excited about this one?
wangyibo20

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:28:08 AM

Moonbeam is more than just an EVM implementation: it is a highly specialized 1.5-layer chain that reflects Ethereum's Web3 RPC, accounts, keys, subscriptions, logs, etc. The Moonbeam platform extends the basic Ethereum feature set with additional functions such as on-chain governance, mortgage, and cross-chain integration.
wangyibo20

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:37:47 AM

Moonbeam is an Ethereum-compatible smart contract platform on the Polkadot network, facilitating the development of native interoperable applications. Through its Ethereum compatibility, developers can deploy existing Solidity smart contracts and Dapp front ends on Moonbeam with minimal code adjustments. As a parachain on the Polkadot network, Moonbeam will also benefit from the shared security of the Polkadot relay chain and the connectivity with other Polkadot related chains. Moonbeam is developed by the PureStake team and is currently in the pre-launch stage. The mainnet is scheduled to be launched in the third quarter of 2021.
krashorrr

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 01:17:44 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2021, 01:28:58 AM by krashorrr

Moonbeam is a cool project and here's why ...

I am a member of their program ambassador and became them in order to find out all the details from the inside. After 2 years of experience, I can say that the likelihood of getting to know the scam is only growing, so you have to do the research in as much detail as possible (taking into account all the available information).
While analyzing their project, I was pleasantly surprised by how many people are really involved in the life of the project. Starting from a simple user - ending with the administration, you can always get an answer to any question that interests you. Scrupulousness in technical issues, shows how quickly and in full they are ready to implement improvements. The complete immersion of the administration in the work processes is reassuring, this approach is very different from simple chatter for organizing a type of activity.
The system of remuneration for ambassadors is balanced. Nobody promises mountains of gold. There are clear tasks and equal rewards. Today the tasks are very trivial, you can not count on a big jackpot.
The very idea of ​​Moonbeam has a place to be, because the first impression of the users themselves is positive. Those. the base of potential users will only grow, and where there are users, there are prospects.
I highly recommend to conduct your own research on this project and come to the same conclusion as I did.

To everyone who was interested, I send rays of good and profit!
Actionhere

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 08:34:53 AM

Moonbeam it`s amazing project.
In general, Moonbeam makes it a lot easier to build applications on Polkadot blockchain compared to implementing a full parachain or parathread. Specifically:
Substrate is powerful but complex. With a Moonbeam-based application, you don’t need to worry about token economic models, issuance schedules, governance, incentivizing nodes, or security — all of which are required when launching your own blockchain.
You can leverage Moonbeam’s full connection to the Polkadot Relay Chain, which the Moonbeam economic model pays for on an ongoing basis. This is much less expensive than paying for parachain- or parathread-based access on your own.
You will have a smooth upgrade path from a Moonbeam smart contract/DApp to becoming a full parachain or parathread (if and when you need the scalability and full control that comes with running your own blockchain).
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: