Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will everyone still believe in Elon Musk?  (Read 1742 times)
marissa23

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:22:54 AM

Elon Musk once made a scene in the crypto market, all coins went up drastically because of Elon but Elon Musk also knocked down the crypto market, all coins went down because of Elon's actions, so I conclude Elon Musk is doubtful he is just playing in the market, Elon Musk cannot be trusted because it is not serious in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 08:46:40 AM

I will never trust this narcissistic clown. Actually I never did. He may be rich, but his character is ugly and in my eyes it doesn't worth a dime. It's a pity so many people follow him like sheep, but I guess it's their loss not mine.

Once a clown, always a clown. His pride will bring him his fall.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:23:03 AM

I will never trust this narcissistic clown. Actually I never did. He may be rich, but his character is ugly and in my eyes it doesn't worth a dime. It's a pity so many people follow him like sheep, but I guess it's their loss not mine.

Once a clown, always a clown. His pride will bring him his fall.

I don't know if so many really follow him in that they do what he says. Look at Trump's Twitter account back when it was still functioning. That guy had many more followers than Obama or anyone else on Twitter, but most of his followers didn't really follow his words with actions. Many just wanted to stay up to date with what that clown had to say. I think it is a bit similar with Elon Musk. Both have a certain entertaining habit that is obviously received with interest and enjoyment by many people.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 01:44:13 PM

maybe some of the sheep follow elon musk, they must still really believe in elin musk, even though elon posted negative things about bitcoin, but they still believe in elon musk, but i personally will not believe in elon musk anymore, after he posted negative things about bitcoin, and made the price of bitcoin fall, even though lately he's posted positive things about bitcoin,, I still won't believe in him anymore..

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2021, 03:07:36 PM

Despite of DOGE and BABY DOGE thing. We can still trust Elon Musk from his Tesla products. His cars are good. If you dont want his shills, dont buy them. Personally I always buy coin on his first tweet and sell it after 100% to 200% profit. Further investment would only result
rina aulia

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 07:01:28 PM

Despite of DOGE and BABY DOGE thing. We can still trust Elon Musk from his Tesla products. His cars are good. If you dont want his shills, dont buy them. Personally I always buy coin on his first tweet and sell it after 100% to 200% profit. Further investment would only result
Elon Musk reputation outside the crypto zone is still very confident with his Tesla cars, but when he returns to the memecoin hype, there is no more credit for him. So I conclude that Elon Musk has lost faith in generating memecoins.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 09:43:23 PM

If anyone still believes in this clown, he must be someone who has just entered the crypto world and has no reference other than this clown. Many beginners in investing risk their trust in other people, you could say they are consumed by fomo clown. I hope the clowns twitter is suspended!!
Many people still believes whatever he says, Elon Musk posted some negative things about Bitcoin. and Bitcoin price fell. I don't believe anything he says anymore. But despite the negative words been spoken about Bitcoin,  many people still invest in it, and Bitcoin remains the King of Cryptocurrencies. I believe with time, majority will understand the Crypto world better, and won't be listening to Elon Musk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2021, 10:57:49 PM

His cars still have to prove a lot I think. Volkswagen is catching up at tremendous speed now. The market is big enough for several car producers of course, but Musk still needs to stand the test of time in the next five years or so. When autonomous driving becomes a public reality, we will see whether the systems work seamless and reliable. I do believe he is going to pull it off successfully, but that is a complex business he is in and so far there is still a lot that he promises and what also remains to be demonstrated. Apart from that, yes, I like the cars too.
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:37:44 AM

He may be rich, but his character is ugly and in my eyes it doesn't worth a dime. It's a pity so many people follow him like sheep, but I guess it's their loss not mine.
It is a fact that Elon Musk is one of the richest people in the world. We must admit it, and it actually makes people be interested to follow him. Until today, Elon Must tweets still have the power to influence crypto prices in the market. Although it is not as strong as before, it really happens. So, those people who follow him have some real reasons. But unfortunately following Elon Musk has a big risk since Elon can change his mind and tweet the opposite things at any time.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 02:20:19 PM

I'm sure many people still believe in Elon Musk even though they are cursing Elon Musk now but in reality they are waiting for Elon Musk's tweet I really believe that.
Of cause we cannot rule this out even including the ones that are cursing Elon, would they say that if Elon musk happens to make another tweet that makes the price of Bitcoin to rise, they would not take profits from it? People will definitely hate on Elon musk for the role he played by bringing the market down but that doesn't mean they will not take advantage if there is any positive outcome from Elon's tweet.
Gbniman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 04:37:54 PM

To me Elon musk was just a God sent to everyone in terms of cryptocurrency to be sincerely he is being  realistic and I will bodly  say i trust him anyday anytime
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 10:34:51 PM

usually those who still believe are beginners. they believe that Elon Musk is the biggest influence in crypto. They also believe that Elon Musk controls the market. so for those who profit from the Elon Musk hype, they will definitely feel happy and become Elon Musk fans

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:23:05 PM

I don't believe in Elon Musk's performance at all, which he says can improve bitcoin's performance and we all know that he is only looking for popularity like what he tweeted on his twitter account.I think a lot of people no longer believe in him because he is only looking for personal gain for himself and his company, maybe a one-sided.factor that makes many people no longer trust him

You should consider that he isn't dependent on any more popularity. I doubt that is what makes him do whatever he did over the last couple of months. He doesn't lack money nor does he lack popularity. Maybe he is just extremely interested in cryptocurrencies as he is also the founder of a finance-related company aka PayPal. It isn't as if he had no clue at all about what he is talking. He does have a weird way to interact with the community, but I believe it is just the way he is.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 11:38:56 PM

I don't believe in Elon Musk's performance at all, which he says can improve bitcoin's performance and we all know that he is only looking for popularity like what he tweeted on his twitter account.I think a lot of people no longer believe in him because he is only looking for personal gain for himself and his company, maybe a one-sided.factor that makes many people no longer trust him

You should consider that he isn't dependent on any more popularity. I doubt that is what makes him do whatever he did over the last couple of months. He doesn't lack money nor does he lack popularity. Maybe he is just extremely interested in cryptocurrencies as he is also the founder of a finance-related company aka PayPal. It isn't as if he had no clue at all about what he is talking. He does have a weird way to interact with the community, but I believe it is just the way he is.
lol couldnt agree more with you.

his cool-weird-annoying tweets shaking the cryptocurrency world for a while until those people who taking 100% of elon's tweet as a serious advice thinking and experience a real big shakes on how volatile cryptocurrency it is .. to suffer & blaming elon for a serious financial damage on its lost but silent on its big profit.
thats freakin darkside of human, elon did nothing but an enthusiastic about crypto and he is a rich guy with huge influence.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nelliella

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 10:37:22 AM

We all thought he is different he wasn't like other billionaires , we thought he involved & invested because he like the idea and enjoyed being a part of it . But know we all realized he is is just another evil billionaire .. He don't give a damn about crypto or idea about it , im pretty sure he is here because of money , only but only money .. I can't blame him for being like everyone else . Bitcoin gonna live with or without Elon but he killed our hope so people never gonna forgive him .

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: